SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Mr. Obama acknowledged that Mrs. Clinton is perceived to have weaknesses as a candidate, and that some Democrats did not view her as authentic.

You mean ...

She ain't bona fide????

O, Brother!

Posts: 15956 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Oh please let that happen. National security question, "Well there's only one person here that's seriously compromised national security. Any thoughts on that Mrs. Clinton or are you allowed to comment on pending litigation?" Big Grin

Posts: 13779 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03...clintons-emails.html

A federal law enforcement official said that barring any unforeseen changes, the F.B.I. investigation could conclude by early May.

Then the Justice Department will decide whether to file criminal charges and, if so, against whom.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Oh yes indeed, I agree with that. Just a recommendation by the FBI will end her.

Just thinking out loud, I wonder who they will get to direct this movie. There are so many dynamics to this election that said movie may even be a trilogy.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30560 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Just thinking out loud, I wonder who they will get to direct this movie. There are so many dynamics to this election that said movie may even be a trilogy.

Who will they get to play Hillary? My vote is Christopher Walken.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:

Finally something we can agree on Big Grin

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7104 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Willem Dafoe is another good pick.

Posts: 13779 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just a recommendation by the FBI will end her.

I've mentioned it before in this thread, the Democrat voters don't care what she did with her email or with classified info. An indictment will hurt her some, but it may be much less than we anticipate. (w Democrats)

I read an article a few days ago about illegals and rural California. The article said the illegals don't care about any laws. They ignore all of them.

Much of the Dem base is like that. Totally lawless. Defiant of authority. Obama has set that tone over the last 7 years. Even with his own personal behavior.

It has become one of the biggest cultural divides in the country. Who respects and obeys the law, and who ignores or abuses the law for their own selfish benefit?

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
quote:
quote:

I just about gagged on my lunch laughing at these posts. Big Grin

Posts: 17342 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
quote:
quote:

Naw! Gary Bussey!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20345 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Just a recommendation by the FBI will end her.

I've mentioned it before in this thread, the Democrat voters don't care what she did with her email or with classified info. An indictment will hurt her some, but it may be much less than we anticipate. (w Democrats)

I read an article a few days ago about illegals and rural California. The article said the illegals don't care about any laws. They ignore all of them.

Much of the Dem base is like that. Totally lawless. Defiant of authority. Obama has set that tone over the last 7 years. Even with his own personal behavior.

It has become one of the biggest cultural divides in the country. Who respects and obeys the law, and who ignores or abuses the law for their own selfish benefit?

We have seen this played out before....remember what "IS" is.....the clintons are old pros and their mindless followers will just say that it does not matter what the FBI "suggested"....she was NOT indicted

Now some voters...maybe the young Bernie crowd will just not show up but the old dem guard will just brush this away

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ideally all members of her suite would be allowed to use Blackberries for communication in the SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility)”

So in other words, it's not just Hilz breaking the law, but her inner circle too. Any bets when told they can't have BlackBerry's, they found a workaround like their boss did?

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:

Naw! Gary Bussey!

In a dress !

(not a pant suit Razz )

Amateur Astronomer
Picture of Test1968
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
quote:

Naw! Gary Bussey!

In a dress !

(not a pant suit Razz )

like this??

Alcohol
Tobacco
Firearms

Who brought the chips and dip?

Jim

Posts: 14023 | Location: limbo | Registered: August 29, 2001Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
PERFECT ! ! ! Big Grin

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Judicial Watch doing all the heavy lifting again while it seems all Gowdy can do is piss and moan about Cummings.

Judicial Watch Link

Cummings won't guarantee he will not leak Benghazi documents. Gowdy seems to be helpless against it. A Senator on a investigative committee threatens to leak documents and he can't be removed?!?

Gowdy/Cummings

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8556 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
here is a story almost too good to be true

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03...prising-over-emails/

Democratic presidential candidate and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is facing an “uprising” in the national security establishment prompted by long-standing anger about her cavalier handling of classified materials and government secrets.

As Clinton’s case progresses, it appears the probe is being directed by intelligence and national security law enforcement authorities rather than civilian agencies subject to political influence, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation.

There are currently at least four national security investigations, including those by the FBI, Department of Justice, and the inspectors general for the Department of State and the Intelligence Community.

“The way I’m reading this is that there’s this uprising in the national security bureaucracies to prosecute Mrs. Clinton,” Tom Fitton told TheDCNF. Fitton is president of the nonprofit government watchdog Judicial Watch,

Ultimately, the national security division (NSD) at the Justice Department will decide whether or not to recommend to Attorney General Loretta Lynch {whether} Clinton or any of her aides be indicted.

Virtually all former Justice Department and U.S. Attorneys interviewed by TheDCNF described the division, which was created by President George W. Bush in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, as the least politicized division in the department. Charges of partisan management of other Justice Department divisions have been frequently lodged during President Barack Obama’s tenure in the Oval Office.

The little-known division is made up of prosecutors who have backgrounds in military affairs, intelligence, anti-terrorism and espionage. There are no political appointees among the 400 employees working in the division.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Cummings won't guarantee he will not leak Benghazi documents. Gowdy seems to be helpless against it. A Senator on a investigative committee threatens to leak documents and he can't be removed?!?

The short answer is no, at least the Republicans cannot easily remove him, and the Democrats will not.

Patrick Leahy (D-VT) AKA; Leaky Leahy was removed from a committee, I think Intelligence because he leaked classified information to the press, but he was removed by his own caucus while they were in the majority.

Harry Reid makes the Dem committee assignments, ain't no way he is going to remove a Black Civil Rights Icon from a committee, besides Cummings is doing exactly what Reid wants him to do and in a way that most Senators cannot.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
Harry Reid makes the Dem committee assignments, ain't no way he is going to remove a Black Civil Rights Icon from a committee, besides Cummings is doing exactly what Reid wants him to do and in a way that most Senators cannot.

Yep, Cummings is most useful if he is being ridiculed publicly, so that he can accuse the Republicans of RACISM.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:

Mr. Obama acknowledged that Mrs. Clinton is perceived to have weaknesses as a candidate, and that some Democrats did not view her as authentic.

You mean ...

She ain't bona fide????

O, Brother!

I don't think that's Pete....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29788 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post