SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Another X-terrorist:

quote:
From car and helmet cams: Dramatic footage of Hamas leader's elimination in Jenin

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/395432

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13485 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
American-Israeli Hostage Hersh Goldberg-Polin Found Dead in Gaza, Murdered by Hamas

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...=breaking_news_email

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8665 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
American-Israeli Hostage Hersh Goldberg-Polin Found Dead in Gaza, Murdered by Hamas

I wonder how Teddy Roosevelt would handle something like this....

Posts: 15139 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Six hostages shot dead shortly before IDF found them.

Link: Times of Israel

It's heartbreaking, these were all young people: four men and two women.
The Hamas thugs are animals.

I hope if I were a parent I would not take part in these massive protests in favor of a cease fire. They are blaming Netanyahu for this instead of Hamas.

Posts: 18342 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:

...They are blaming Netanyahu for this instead of Hamas.

I too find that puzzling, but I do not claim to understand internal politics in Israel. For whatever reason, the families are using emotion instead of logic.

Posts: 16002 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It pays to know the history of Israel and their struggles. The back story of Netanyahu is interesting. Most young Americans are not acquainted with the Olympics terrorist attacks,let alone the Holocaust.

Posts: 17478 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Americans kidnapped by Hamas and what has Biden done to get them back.\/ As far as i can tell nothing. Of course he may not remember any where kidnapped with his brain near collapse.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1600 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:

I too find that puzzling, but I do not claim to understand internal politics in Israel. For whatever reason, the families are using emotion instead of logic.

Welcome to leftist thinking and the goal of Hamas.
They won.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39871 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:

Israel is just as divided with Netanyahu as the US was when GHWB was in office. They all don't like Hamas but, there's also a not-insignificant number who hate Bibi with a near equal fervor, you could say they're blind with anger unable to focus their rage, lashing out at anyone who runs counter to their emotional wants. These are the Lefties, the progressives, the ones living in many of kibbutz's which got attacked on Oct 7. The bulk of their dislike for him stems from the proposed Supreme Court reforms which had large mass protests in the cities, those ended on Oct 7th but, the issues remain.

Posts: 15053 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/v5d9ekh-rep...aign=TheLibertyDaily

Posts: 13047 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Hamas (one arm of Islam} is attacking right here , right now in our own USA.
At Columbia University.

Posts: 16161 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Pick your leader.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31976 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
"Netanyahu is not doing enough." - Biden

This from a man who just spent 16 days on the beach.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2154 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
"Netanyahu is not doing enough." - Biden

This from a man who just spent 16 days on the beach.

I bet he doesn't know that.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8665 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Must watch.
Press conference on Gaza, earlier today.

Thank you.
sm

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44439 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Parking lots. I'm telling ya, parking lots. Gravel, asphalt, or glass, doesn't matter, Israel needs more parking lots. I'm so sick of all the shitola coming out of the Biden "administration" and the demonrats, the stupid protesters and rioters in the US cities and universities and their persecution of Jewish students and citizens, I just can't believe it. If the nasty lady gets into the White House Netanyahu should just leave the phone off the hook and continue his work. And if Trump gets back in, I hope there's a whole lotta whoopass coming right around the corner. Either way, Israel needs more parking space.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8909 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44439 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
Parking lots. I'm telling ya, parking lots. Gravel, asphalt, or glass, doesn't matter, Israel needs more parking lots. I'm so sick of all the shitola coming out of the Biden "administration" and the demonrats, the stupid protesters and rioters in the US cities and universities and their persecution of Jewish students and citizens, I just can't believe it. If the nasty lady gets into the White House Netanyahu should just leave the phone off the hook and continue his work. And if Trump gets back in, I hope there's a whole lotta whoopass coming right around the corner. Either way, Israel needs more parking space.

Manhattan needs redevelopment too. Around 116th and Broadway is an ideal locale.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31976 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by
Sig2340
Pick your leader.

I want to meet their tailor.

Posts: 16161 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:

Manhattan needs redevelopment too. Around 116th and Broadway is an ideal locale.

Nice!

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8909 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post