SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    51 year old man ko's 12 year old girl, gets arrested. I call BS
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

51 year old man ko's 12 year old girl, gets arrested. I call BS Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket:
It's fortunate for that pack of animals that the victim they picked wasn't an old man.

A really old guy would've just pulled his gun and emptied a magazine or two into them. If he was a good shot he may have wiped out the entire pack.

Sounds like a good dose of OC is called for.....not enough reason to shoot but enough to hurt!

Been toying with the idea of turning (wood turning) a walking stick to assist my 80 year old legs when I have to go to town. One about 4 feet long, 1.5 inch diameter at the lower end, 3 inches at the upper. Perhaps with a slightly larger knob for a better grip.

So what you are thinking of is something like A Buford Pusser type walking stick? Big Grin

Yeah, but not quite that long! Too clumsy to carry around like a walking stick.

Don't want to get hassled by LEO folks, and don't need one that big.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Too late. I already saw the young savage get her bell rung.

I've been playing it in a loop. Quite cathartic Big Grin!

Remember folks, violence is all some savages know and respond to. I saw a guy in that video that was willing to be more vicious/savage than the rest of the horde.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Too late. I already saw the young savage get her bell rung.

I've been playing it in a loop. Quite cathartic Big Grin!

Remember folks, violence is all some savages know and respond to. I saw a guy in that video that was willing to be more vicious/savage than the rest of the horde.

I don't figure he was more vicious/savage than he needed to be. He ended the threat and the only one injured was the ring leader of the troop of jackals.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

I don't figure he was more vicious/savage than he needed to be. He ended the threat and the only one injured was the ring leader of the troop of jackals.

Nope, he did exactly what was necessary to end the threat and not anything more. He gave that girl a hard lesson that her parents (if they are around) failed to do.

This man has probably had enough of people standing idly by watching the heathens run wild. The "do nothings" that live stream video while an elderly person gets beaten to death.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Did anyone else watch it and think "Down goes Frazier"

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Why didn't he just punch her in the leg?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
Did anyone else watch it and think "Down goes Frazier"

Best call in Boxing history:

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
DF, this video you just shared mimics what happened in my eyes...

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/e7Cbzrp6I5I

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10930 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Christopher Walken always explained things so I could understand them.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post