SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    51 year old man ko's 12 year old girl, gets arrested. I call BS
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

51 year old man ko's 12 year old girl, gets arrested. I call BS Login/Join 
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
It's fortunate for that pack of animals that the victim they picked wasn't an old man.

A really old guy would've just pulled his gun and emptied a magazine or two into them. If he was a good shot he may have wiped out the entire pack.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Too bad he didn’t beat more of their punk asses down

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I’m ok with his response, doubly so if they had been harassing wife and kids prior as reported.

I’ve never been a fan of gradual tit-for-tat escalation. Much prefer a swift and overwhelming response, especially in a pack scenario.

He immediately improved the odds by one, she is out of the fight and her cohorts are on notice that you aren’t fucking around. Seeing their friend go down like that can be frightening and demoralizing, especially if she was queen bitch of the pack.

Power perceived is power achieved and power achieved is power perceived.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
quote:
Originally posted by apf383:
Its all fun and games until someone looses a few teeth.

Then it’s hilarious.

Nice! Love it. Big Grin

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7489 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket:
It's fortunate for that pack of animals that the victim they picked wasn't an old man.

A really old guy would've just pulled his gun and emptied a magazine or two into them. If he was a good shot he may have wiped out the entire pack.

Sounds like a good dose of OC is called for.....not enough reason to shoot but enough to hurt!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

NSFW 'F' word

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Video showed for me.

These teens must have thought they were in school where this behavior is tolerated without consequence. Life lessons learned the hard way. Welcome to the real world.

I've said this before, but I think everyone should be given an annual allotment of say 3 punches to the face without consequence. I think we'd have a more polite and civilized society as a result. The real jerks would get punched by multiple different people.

One of the comments on the YouTube video:

“As a black man who hates the behaviour of ghetto black kids this was SO SATISFYING to watch! lmfao.”

I wouldn’t convict the guy if I were on the jury.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I'd be "that asshole" that made 11 other juror's life hell.

(if I survived the cut)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
to the people that cant see the video.. it shows a large white man 6'4" 250 according to the reports. push a black girl back 5-10 feet and then she immdediately runs toward him and he knocks her out on contact.

He should take a plea agreement now before they public outcry gets any worse and they amend the charges to felony status. There is a huge disparity of force here. The smart play would have been to flee the little miscreants

what I saw in the video previous to that is the kid hit him in the back.

Based on seeing that, I would not convict him, looked to me like self defense.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6476 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
to the people that cant see the video.. it shows a large white man 6'4" 250 according to the reports. push a black girl back 5-10 feet and then she immdediately runs toward him and he knocks her out on contact.

He should take a plea agreement now before they public outcry gets any worse and they amend the charges to felony status. There is a huge disparity of force here. The smart play would have been to flee the little miscreants

If there is video of the entire encounter, I'd love to see it. But, given only what we can see here, I have no problem with what he did. Could he have slapped her and knocked her down rather than knocking her out? Yeah, but oh well.

Keep in mind that any one of those dozen or so "miscreants" could have had a knife or a gun. And, fleeing 10-12 people (regardless of size) ain't as easy as it sounds when they are in jackal mode.

Here you go.
https://disq.us/url?url=https%...YOuQ6GA&cuid=1290197

Big guy and family surrounded by gutter trash. Gutter trash pushes man, man ignores it, looks to his family. Gutter trash comes for try 2, gets pushed away. Gutter trash trys for round 3 and meets mans fist.

Classic self defense. Police should be ashamed of themselves, for arresting him.

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:
quote:
quote:

If there is video of the entire encounter, I'd love to see it. But, given only what we can see here, I have no problem with what he did. Could he have slapped her and knocked her down rather than knocking her out? Yeah, but oh well.

Keep in mind that any one of those dozen or so "miscreants" could have had a knife or a gun. And, fleeing 10-12 people (regardless of size) ain't as easy as it sounds when they are in jackal mode.

Here you go.

Big guy and family surrounded by gutter trash. Gutter trash pushes man, man ignores it, looks to his family. Gutter trash comes for try 2, gets pushed away. Gutter trash trys for round 3 and meets mans fist.

Classic self defense. Police should be ashamed of themselves, for arresting him.
In the slo-mo it looks to me that the girl was winding up to take a swing at him??

Posts: 10186 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here you go.

Big guy, woman and child surrounded by gutter trash. Gutter trash pushes man, man ignores it, looks to woman and child. Gutter trash comes for try 2, gets pushed away. Gutter trash trys for round 3 and meets mans fist.

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
The video isn't at that link anymore it's a falling silo. the description is there but the video isn't.

One article his attorney states he has PTSD and brain injuries, it also said the mall has security measures that are under review, guess that means there will be video that either supports him or not.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket:

Sounds like a good dose of OC is called for.....not enough reason to shoot but enough to hurt!

Been toying with the idea of turning (wood turning) a walking stick to assist my 80 year old legs when I have to go to town. One about 4 feet long, 1.5 inch diameter at the lower end, 3 inches at the upper. Perhaps with a slightly larger knob for a better grip.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Here you go.

It gets better every time I see it.

But...what I meant was that I'd like to see what led up to that. I suspect that it was a man defending his family from a pack of jackals. If that's the case, then I have ZERO problem with what he did, and I'd bet a jury wouldn't either. Or, at least I hope so.

Nice left hook by the way. Maybe she'll get some money from the tooth fairy. Big Grin

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They sure did scatter after they realized he wasnt having it anymore.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Here you go.

It gets better every time I see it.

But...what I meant was that I'd like to see what led up to that. I suspect that it was a man defending his family from a pack of jackals. If that's the case, then I have ZERO problem with what he did, and I'd bet a jury wouldn't either. Or, at least I hope so.

Nice left hook by the way. Maybe she'll get some money from the tooth fairy. Big Grin

If you read the video description, it sounds like the gutter trash were toying with woman and child (not his family) The guy came along and tried to get the "yutes" to knock it off. Gutter trash came back with the good old "who are you". And thats where the hillarity ensues.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The guy was attacked first, surrounded by over a half dozen kids and teens., The one girl, who has some meat on her bones, and is not tiny little girl next to a 6 foot man, goes after him with her fists raised. He wasn't going to fuck around like most kids do in a similar situation. Remember "The Knockout Game"? Or the flash mobs of children and teens beating up white adults in a parking lot? I applaud this guy.

Middle school girls are not like middle school boys; they physically develop at an early age. At my son's middle school, the girls all looked like 14-16 yo teenagers.

Here are some videos of girls going up against adults-

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Zero issues with this mans response here.
Also, I would say that this was actually reflexive - he reacted to a threat with out thought. He did not instigate this mess ( based on what I see) and he did not square up to fight. I have fought a fair amount in my life, and this looks like a guy who tossed a nice cross at a charging target with satisfying results, like he was trained. Maybe could have planted the left foot better to get the hips into it more. Prob could not have stopped it if he wanted to, and it happened fast.
Well done sir

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Poor guy had his “Falling Down” moment.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post