SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    51 year old man ko's 12 year old girl, gets arrested. I call BS
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

51 year old man ko's 12 year old girl, gets arrested. I call BS Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Odds are he could not walk away. When a packs of hyenas picks its prey, there is little chance of escape, even if that prey is a lion. I've seen these teen packs before. They are vicious and merciless. There is no soul in them. We are seeing what we are shown. Guaranteed this is revenge for having defeated the protected class pack.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Asheville: Another liberal enclave.

Wonder what the police would have done if the man left, and he told them those kids were harrassing him? And you have to wonder what caused all of this.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wonder what the police would have done if the man left, and he told them those kids were harrassing him? And you have to wonder what caused all of this.

Nothing would have happened, except perhaps they would have done a full background check of the guy!

As I see it, what we are now experiencing in this country is the logical result of several generations of ultra stupid liberal bullshit!

Not to mention pandering to certain ethnic groups.

One has to wonder what would have happened if the guy had been using his cane to help him walk.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
As I see it, what we are now experiencing in this country is the logical result of several generations of ultra stupid liberal bullshit!

Not to mention pandering to certain ethnic groups.

One has to wonder what would have happened if the guy had been using his cane to help him walk.

Damn I wish you had a newsletter I could subscribe to.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
to the people that cant see the video.. it shows a large white man 6'4" 250 according to the reports. push a black girl back 5-10 feet and then she immdediately runs toward him and he knocks her out on contact.

He should take a plea agreement now before they public outcry gets any worse and they amend the charges to felony status. There is a huge disparity of force here. The smart play would have been to flee the little miscreants

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
The Knockout Game, but in reverse.

Posts: 3506 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
to the people that cant see the video.. it shows a large white man 6'4" 250 according to the reports. push a black girl back 5-10 feet and then she immdediately runs toward him and he knocks her out on contact.

He should take a plea agreement now before they public outcry gets any worse and they amend the charges to felony status. There is a huge disparity of force here. The smart play would have been to flee the little miscreants

See, that's not what I see in that video at all. I see a large guy surrounded by a ring of loud girls getting in his face, talking shit and shoving him from behind. He shoves back, and when the girl he shoves pops right back in his face he puts her down. Public outcry or not, no way I would convict him after seeing that video. Leemur said they were attacking his wife and daughter as well, which would make it even more justified.

I'm sure there is more to the story as well and when it comes out it may change my opinion, but right now as far as I can see this is just a guy defending himself against a gang that is attacking him.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
Asheville: Another liberal enclave.

Was in asheville while on our blueridge trail drive. Only Portland and Seattle had more piss smelling bums. Absolutely horrendous down town in the evening.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:

If there is video of the entire encounter, I'd love to see it. But, given only what we can see here, I have no problem with what he did. Could he have slapped her and knocked her down rather than knocking her out? Yeah, but oh well.

Keep in mind that any one of those dozen or so "miscreants" could have had a knife or a gun. And, fleeing 10-12 people (regardless of size) ain't as easy as it sounds when they are in jackal mode.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
It reminds me of the scene in Circle of Iron (aka The Silent Flute) where the blind man breaks the nose of the tyrannical child. In doing so, he freed the parents, the community and the child.

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
"Teens" indeed. As if there was any question of why malls and theaters are losing customers.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Remember several years ago the B.S. being spouted how teens brains are not fully formed and they do not know right from wrong?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8100 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Its all fun and games until someone looses a few teeth.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apf383:
Its all fun and games until someone looses a few teeth.

Then it’s hilarious.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Bet she thinks twice about doing that again.

If she and her friends were harassing him and his family and he gets convicted for the assault, she’ll see it as a victory and do it more.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:

If she and her friends were harassing him and his family and he gets convicted for the assault, she’ll see it as a victory and do it more.

Sadly, you're probably right.

Still, though, pain is a powerful motivator.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:

I bet she won’t, she just became the heroine to her group and all of her friends. She will get money from a civil suit. The main stream media will have her on interviewing her. Need I go on?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Odds are he could not walk away. When a packs of hyenas picks its prey, there is little chance of escape, even if that prey is a lion. I've seen these teen packs before. They are vicious and merciless. There is no soul in them. We are seeing what we are shown. Guaranteed this is revenge for having defeated the protected class pack.

What darthfuster said. Additionally,I do not have a problem with what he did. And I'd like to have seen what they did to his family before this.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That young lady’s problem is she wasn’t expecting the left hook. She needs to learn to identify and defend the left handers better. She’d probly only ever fought right handers. She sure went down like a sack of potatoes though

Posts: 4764 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
A good reminder of why I don’t go to malls, theaters and other hyena congregating places.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post