SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Squirrel!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Is there an Alaska law that says you can’t look at a moose from an airplane?

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Swede -- get that bite taken care of.

A guy who used to work for me tried to rescue a kitten that did not want to be rescued, he got a nasty bite.

I told him to get his ass to a doc-in-a-box, he refused, infection set in, he wound up incarcerated in the hospital for several days with heavy duty IV antibiotics.

I dang near lost an index finger and part of my hand at its joint.

Hospitalized seven days and on morphine before and after the finger joint was flayed open and flushed.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14032 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:

I dang near lost an index finger and part of my hand at its joint.

Hospitalized seven days and on morphine before and after the finger joint was flayed open and flushed.
Cat bites can be really bad news. Their little mouths are full of bacteria that are not nice to humans.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30633 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eye see said the blind man to the deaf guy...VI

Posts: 646 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Cat bites can be really bad news. Their little mouths are full of bacteria that are not nice to humans.

You can say that again. Had a new rescue bite me. (My fault.) Next thing I knew the entire hand was hot and swollen and I had darkness running up the back of my it. Called doc. He had me go into urgent care for immediate antibiotic shot and scrip, followed-up by an x-ray to check if it'd nicked the bone.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
If nature abhors a vacuum, why is space so full of it?

Posts: 15021 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Escape (The Pina Colada song)

Why was it ok that they were trying to cheat on each other?

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I had a primer blowout today. First one for me. Been shooting small arms since about 1958. (Small arms .22 up to an including..50 BMG)

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
when I see someone walk away from their car with the headlights on, I yell, "Hey, you left your headlights on."

100% of the time they respond by saying, "They turn off automatically"

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10889 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Wait till someone who still wears an analog watch has just looked at it, and then ask them the time.

100% of the time - having just looked at it and informed themselves of just this data - they will still look at their watch again before telling you.

Posts: 15021 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Hossenfeffer

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Drinking old fashions and smoking cigars all day. Feeling a little hammered, gents.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12315 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Hasenpfeffer.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Escape (The Pina Colada song)

Why was it ok that they were trying to cheat on each other?

Because they are both doing it.

I’m putting in a pool.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12420 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
I spent the whole day cleaning my pool. And I don't even like pools that much. But don't ask me how I ended up with a pool at all. But if you ask I will tell you, but you will not like the answer because there would be no humor, intelligence, or stupidity contained in the answer.

So far this is one of the best threads on the great Sigforum. Oh yea, my joints, after cleaning the pool, don't forget the joints. But there's nothing interesting about my joints because they're like everyone else's joints for people in a specific range of carbon dating. BUT, carbon dating IS an interesting topic. And more interesting than carbon dating is the fact that there are other forms of half-life atomic dating that aren't carbon based. THAT is interestring. And so is quantum mechanics, that shit will blow your mind. A famous physicist once said that if quantum mechanics DOESN'T blow your mind, you don't understand it. Now THATS interesring. I wish I had been a mad scientist, they can make up any shit they want, as long as they can fool their peers long enough before another scientist can make up some new shit to bump off your shit. Now THATS an interesting career.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8655 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Puff, puff, pass bro

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

his lawyer will be in touch

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54595 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Apparently, I cannot be neutral, even though I strongly disagree with both sides.

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Carrot Cake flavor Oreos.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post