SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Why is ham a rectangle, provolone round, and the bread a square?

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:

Why is ham a rectangle, provolone round, and the bread a square?l
Hamantaschen are triangles.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: V-Tail,

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
If your ham in a rectangle, you're doing it wrong.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Snickers. Candy named after a horse by Mars family, 1930.

I would not own a horse but I can't get enough Snickers.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Isn't it cute?

I went to get in my truck and head to work, I heard it meowing and found it in my engine bay. I got the wife outside, she is definitely a cat lady, she has six rescues Roll Eyes

It won't come out, luring it with food was a no go. After about 20 minutes I poked it with a stick. Late for work by now.

It ran under some logs beside the neighbors house, It was still bellowing. I saw the look of terror in it's beady little eyes. I can't have the wife thinking I am scared of a little kitten, so I grab it.

That thing latched onto me, instant pain from teeth and claws. I pulled it off and it latched on my other hand, it's screaming bloody murder.

The wife took off her robe and I deposited the little bastard in it. Instant quiet.

I have to head to work and I make a plea for her to call one of the rescue groups or the humane society as we are not equipped to take care of the wild beast. We will see

Anyone need a cat?

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
I had a good picture for this thread. Now I got nothing......

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Help the bombardier!

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12110 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone need a cat?

It's yours now, you share a blood bond.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Nein^^^

All of the rescue groups: We are closed, sorry

Even though we have adopted six cats from them

County animal control: We be not taking any animals.

What do I do with it?

We recommend it stay with it's mother

How do I find it's mother?

I don't know Sir

What do I do with it?

Let me send you to dispatch

County police, how can I help you?

Uhh, I have a kitten

Let me transfer you to animal control

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
Chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.

BIDEN SUCKS.

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
After two months without one I was able to get a haircut. I usually regard this as a chore, but this time I was much happier to get it.

Posts: 27960 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BigSwede, I do believe that your clowder has now grown by one!

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After it stops biting you, combat ready kittens make fine pets. I have one lying on my living room floor right now.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You started it. You poked a poor defenseless kitten with a stick. Big Grin

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
War kittens?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Swede -- get that bite taken care of.

A guy who used to work for me tried to rescue a kitten that did not want to be rescued, he got a nasty bite.

I told him to get his ass to a doc-in-a-box, he refused, infection set in, he wound up incarcerated in the hospital for several days with heavy duty IV antibiotics.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I am keeping an eye on it Sir. I immediately washed it twice and used BZK twice with new bandages.

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
A friend of ours who volunteers at a local shelter was bitten on the thumb in a similar fashion and ended up with an infection down to the bone. She also had to do antibiotic IV at the hospital for weeks thereafter.

Please do take care.

Us? We have dogs rescue us Smile

We did transport cats to adoption events, several times, always with a good bit of trepidation...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
Squirrel!

BIDEN SUCKS.