SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 626
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...rom-u-s-census-data/

An estimation of the number of illegal aliens living in the United States is excluded from early data released this week by the U.S. Census Bureau thanks to executive orders from President Joe Biden.
There is no legitimate reason whatsoever to not quantify and report this info...unless your goal was to completely subvert everything about this country. This administration, along with its urine soaked token in our White House is our enemy. Al Queda, the Taliban, Isis, and the North Koreans are nothing in comparison to the threat this administration poses to the future of the US. Start letting that sink in...deep.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Does anyone else find it odd that Biden is always mumbling about "getting in trouble" when he's facing unscripted, unsupervised moments?

With WHO, Joe? You're SUPPOSED to be the fricking President of the united States!

Are you afraid of your handlers? your nurse Jill? WHO? Roll Eyes

Posts: 33750 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
This administration, along with its urine soaked token in our White House is our enemy.

You left out the press. If they were honest and did their job Trump would be president.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
This administration, along with its urine soaked token in our White House is our enemy.

You left out the press. If they were honest and did their job Trump would be president.

The press and the education system are the true enemies. Biden and his ilk are merely the symptoms of an uneducated, misinformed public.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Biden Admin expected to ban menthol cigarettes......

https://www.google.com/amp/s/a...y.com/amp/4871444001

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

your nurse Jill?
Nurse? I though that she's a doctor. Wink

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30636 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^^^^^^^
That is racist. A high proportion of blacks smoke KOOL. The other target group is addicts.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
They ban menthol cigarettes while at the same time allowing states to legalize marijuana.

And yes, this ban is clearly targeting specifically one racial group. Blacks. But, you know, "good intentions"....

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/a...y.com/amp/4871444001

Probably think it's a youth issue, not unlike the ban on flavorings for vaping, youth were going after those like gang busters for Groovy Grape, Lemonciello, etc.

Posts: 23366 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Probably think it's a youth issue, not unlike the ban on flavorings for vaping, youth were going after those like gang busters for Groovy Grape, Lemonciello, etc.

Problem with that "reasoning" is this: Youth smoking was way down and numerous studies have shown smoking to be about ten times worse for you than legitimate vapor products.

This information, much like with everything else contrary to the narrative pitched by the control freaks in government and elsewhere, is completely ignored by the dominant media--as evidenced by the fact so few people are aware of it.

As for pot: ♫ No no no no, I don't do that no more. Got tired of waking up on the floor ♫ But, while I'd as soon see it legalized--or at least decriminalized, my understanding is inhaling pot is many times worse for one than smoking cigarettes. Something to do with the chemical byproducts and the fact pot is usually smoked direct-to-lungs, rather than mouth-to-lungs, as cigarettes usually are smoked.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The American Families Act, the For the People Act, the Affordable Care Act, DACA and the fucking Dreamers, "justice"... make it stop. Mad

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8325 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
yeah, well, who needs menthol, anyway?

Tobacco is its own best filter. Extra length is good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1Imi4_W7fg

And?

They are mild!

Posts: 15884 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'This is the last question. I'm really going to be in trouble': More proof that Joe's handlers are shielding him from the press as critics ask 'Who is really in charge?'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...y-gonna-trouble.html

Posts: 12648 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

your nurse Jill?
Nurse? I though that she's a doctor. Wink

A HELL of a Doctor!

Posts: 3141 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
^^^^

... not a medical doctor; a Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in educational leadership.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
At this juncture I'd like to take the opportunity to state for the record that I know, of my own personal knowledge based on years of direct observation of the breed, that Dr. Jill is in no way representative of Ed.Ds in general.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
My comment was a riff on Whoopi Goldbergs unmerited praise of Jill Biden.

Posts: 3141 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Who was the very attractive lady rolling her eyes at creepy Joe whilr he was talking about back ground check loop holes?

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Rep. Liz Cheney scored a fist bump from President Joe Biden as he entered the House chamber for his first joint address to Congress.

It's a move that will likely turn heads, especially among Republicans who might view the greeting as cozying up to a president they fault for muscling his agenda through Congress without bipartisan support.

https://www.politico.com/news/...den-fist-bump-484984

Posts: 19558 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
I caught a few snippets of it on the news last night (no way I'd try and sit through the whole thing). The bits I saw were not inspiring nor a projection of leadership and strength one would expect from the leader of the free world. It was more like what you'd expect from a person trying to talk after they'd stayed up past their bed time...

In front of a mostly empty chamber...which was weird and only added to the lack of enthusiasm...

And of course had mention his grossly misguided firearms and standard capacity magazine bans...

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post