SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Border Czar Kamala Harris to hold Zoom talks with Mexico president over plan to pay migrants to plant TREES to stop them coming to the US in her first intervention since Biden gave her the job a month ago

Trees, huh? Well, I guess if you don't top marijuana plants then they can grow pretty tall, and if we can't let marijuana save American farms then I guess we can let it keep all those brown-skinned foreigners on Mexican farms so they don't immigrate to the United States. Confused Perhaps Kamala is trying to keep the price of Mexican weed low in the United States?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What’s going on? Joe got his shots, distances himself but always masked up? And the best she can come up with is planting fucking trees? Lord save us!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
He’s probably misplaced his teeth

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
‘ZERO Extremists’ in their Ranks – Senior US Military Commanders Rebuff Biden Secretary of Defense

In a powerful rebuff to both Biden’s Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, and the deceptive narrative espoused by partisans and the media, two top military officers on Tuesday told senators there are “zero” white supremacists under their command. The ‘extremists in the military’ narrative has been pushed hard since the Capitol riot found that a few rioters were reservists or veterans. None was confirmed to have been active military.

Despite the aggressive information campaign these two senior military leaders bucked the new party line pushed by Austin, who issued a 60-day Pentagon-wide standdown to address the undefined, fabricated issue. The four-star general and admiral made it very clear that they believed the narrative was false. According to Roll Call:

“I am very confident that the number of extremists in my forces is zero,” said Adm. Charles Richard, commander of U.S. Strategic Command, which includes some 150,000 military and civilian personnel overseeing the nation’s nuclear arsenal. “Every person in my organization has to have a security clearance, for starters, right? And when you fill that form out, and I’ve been filling it out for 40 years, there is an extensive battery of questions designed to get after that very point.”

Investigators look into the background of every applicant, and check their references as well as social media accounts, he said. At Strategic Command, there are a personnel reliability program and peer monitoring, added Richard, who has been in the post since November 2019. “So if there are any extremists in my organization, one, they hide it very well, and two, it’s just a matter of time before I get them,” he told the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Gen. James Dickinson, commander of Space Command, also estimated the number of extremists under his command to be “zero” and suggested he hasn’t seen it as a problem during his time in the military.

Separately during the hearing, Roll Call noted that Alaska Republican Senator Dan Sullivan, a colonel in the Marine Corps Reserve, decried the absurd suggestion made by Democrat Senator Richard Blumenthal that 10 percent of servicemembers could be described as extremist.

Sullivan said, “That number is absurdly high, it wasn’t based on any data,” and would translate to 200,000 to 250,000 members of the military fitting within that category, Sullivan said Tuesday. “Which, I think, is a disparagement of our men and women in the military.”

To date, dispute the massive ideological witch hunt, and outrageous, fact-free partisan allegations, less than a handful of active military members have been identified as having any real ‘extremist’ affiliations, out of nearly one and a half million serving today.

https://americandefensenews.co...ecretary-of-defense/

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Thank goodness someone with cojones is standing up against this horse shit.

Although I shudder to think what it will do to the continuing commands of these leaders.

Dems and leftists (thats redundant sorry...) love a good payback...

quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
‘ZERO Extremists’ in their Ranks – Senior US Military Commanders Rebuff Biden Secretary of Defense

In a powerful rebuff to both Biden’s Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, and the deceptive narrative espoused by partisans and the media, two top military officers on Tuesday told senators there are “zero” white supremacists under their command. The ‘extremists in the military’ narrative has been pushed hard since the Capitol riot found that a few rioters were reservists or veterans. None was confirmed to have been active military.

Despite the aggressive information campaign these two senior military leaders bucked the new party line pushed by Austin, who issued a 60-day Pentagon-wide standdown to address the undefined, fabricated issue. The four-star general and admiral made it very clear that they believed the narrative was false. According to Roll Call:

“I am very confident that the number of extremists in my forces is zero,” said Adm. Charles Richard, commander of U.S. Strategic Command, which includes some 150,000 military and civilian personnel overseeing the nation’s nuclear arsenal. “Every person in my organization has to have a security clearance, for starters, right? And when you fill that form out, and I’ve been filling it out for 40 years, there is an extensive battery of questions designed to get after that very point.”

Investigators look into the background of every applicant, and check their references as well as social media accounts, he said. At Strategic Command, there are a personnel reliability program and peer monitoring, added Richard, who has been in the post since November 2019. “So if there are any extremists in my organization, one, they hide it very well, and two, it’s just a matter of time before I get them,” he told the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Gen. James Dickinson, commander of Space Command, also estimated the number of extremists under his command to be “zero” and suggested he hasn’t seen it as a problem during his time in the military.

Separately during the hearing, Roll Call noted that Alaska Republican Senator Dan Sullivan, a colonel in the Marine Corps Reserve, decried the absurd suggestion made by Democrat Senator Richard Blumenthal that 10 percent of servicemembers could be described as extremist.

Sullivan said, “That number is absurdly high, it wasn’t based on any data,” and would translate to 200,000 to 250,000 members of the military fitting within that category, Sullivan said Tuesday. “Which, I think, is a disparagement of our men and women in the military.”

To date, dispute the massive ideological witch hunt, and outrageous, fact-free partisan allegations, less than a handful of active military members have been identified as having any real ‘extremist’ affiliations, out of nearly one and a half million serving today.

https://americandefensenews.co...ecretary-of-defense/

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...ert-ops-syria-video/

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki shut down a reporter asking about the leaked audio from the New York Times of John Kerry telling Iran’s foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif about Israel’s covert operations in Syria.

In a recently leaked audio, Iran’s foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said then-Secretary of State John Kerry informed him about Israel’s covert operations in Syria.

Zarif said he was shocked by John Kerry’s revelation that Israel had attacked Iranian targets in Syria over 200 times.

Jen Psaki’s response to this blockbuster reveal: “We’re not going to comment on leaked tapes.”

The leaked audio was obtained by The New York Times and other outlets and the Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh effectively confirmed the leaked tape’s authenticity.

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Sen. Dan Sullivan asking for the
traitor john kerry to resign or be fired.

Posts: 1554 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Hey John, watch your back. Want to buy a vowel....M_SSAD?

Forking traitor.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

Forking traitor.

I'm quite sure that Israel had proof of Kerry & Obama's backstabbing, long before we ever did. I'm surprised Kerry's private jet hasn't had a mid-air collision with a UFO or something yet.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

Forking traitor.

I'm quite sure that Israel had proof of Kerry & Obama's backstabbing, long before we ever did. I'm surprised Kerry's private jet hasn't had a mid-air collision with a UFO or something yet.

Unlikely since he landed here so long ago. Naturally his mission being to destroy anything good about the human race. Mr potato face strikes again.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8675 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
and its unfortunate he didn't get the wu flu....

that would have been a bright spot in the misery

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
This is from a few days ago.

Have been following this thread all along and don't recall seeing this article posted.

https://www.americanthinker.co...he_constitution.html

ETA - it was posted by Ripley on 4/20. The link was to a different article, but this is well worth reading again. Let the intention of bidet's eo sink in.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
This is from a few days ago.

Have been following this thread all along and don't recall seeing this article posted.

https://www.americanthinker.co...he_constitution.html

ETA - it was posted by Ripley on 4/20. The link was to a different article, but this is well worth reading again. Let the intention of bidet's eo sink in.

Thanks for keeping this important info out there, ersatzknarf, I think my original post got buried in the Ma'khia antics avalanche.

The EO is a predictable mare's nest, this at the end --

Section 9 exempts UN bodies and “related organizations” (NGOs) from any responsibility for interfering in US elections and other activities under this order.

The Russian Federation is mixed into the EO only for distraction and as a primer, triggering expanding layers of culpability.

I do not expect any putative human rights organizations or large media outlets to hold the Biden regime accountable for how it applies this EO or to defend its victims. So far, these outlets have either ignored it or defended it.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8341 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
apparently Asswipe is about to announce a mask mandate - brought to us of course by the highly effective CDC - like they've been all over this and right since day 1

yeah Bidet, you go ahead an announce your mandates

just remember, I don't work for you, you work for me so don't go making demands of your bosses

in short - fuck you and the ho you rode in on

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Aren't we closing in on ex-vice president Biden's 100 day mask mandate? That should be ending soon, right? He said so. What is he? A liar? A lying dog-faced pony soldier?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smithsonian Channel is running a one hour program on Polio. It is excellent. The United States in 1952 was desperate as polio was killing and crippling our children. Much more frightening than COVID. Salk and Sabin in the race to find a vaccine. The vaccine developed for polio in the 1930s killed kids, an undesirable result. Covers the March of Dimes program to raise money as well as scientific endeavors.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Aren't we closing in on ex-vice president Biden's 100 day mask mandate? That should be ending soon, right? He said so. What is he? A liar? A lying dog-faced pony soldier?

He doesn't have the authority to mandate masks for anyone but Federal Employees/contractors/visitors.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:

He doesn't have the authority to mandate masks for anyone but Federal Employees/contractors/visitors.

I'm aware. But that also applies to airports and planes. And since I fly quite often...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
10% for the Big Guy?

Hunter Biden the PROFESSOR: President's son will guest teach a class on "fake news" at Tulane University this fall for students interested in 'media polarization

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...University-fall.html

Hunter Biden is helping teach a class on fake news at Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana this fall.

The course titled 'Media Polarization and Public Policy Impacts' will include several guest speakers throughout its 10 weeks, including the president's son.

The course description, according to a copy of the syllabus obtained by DailyMail.com, says: 'America's rapidly advancing partisan divide is fueled substantially by the growing political polarization increasingly evident in our news media.'

'This course will explore the current state of the media landscape in the United States and how media polarization, fake news, and the economics of the news business impact public policymaking in Washington, D.C,' it continues.

Hunter, 51, is a Yale-educated lawyer and has never, in any capacities, worked as a journalist, reporter or in the media world.

Posts: 12678 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...rom-u-s-census-data/

An estimation of the number of illegal aliens living in the United States is excluded from early data released this week by the U.S. Census Bureau thanks to executive orders from President Joe Biden.

Census Bureau officials released population totals this week, revealing that the U.S. population stands at about 331,449,281 residents, adding more than 22,700,000 residents since 2010. Still unknown is how many of those nearly 331.5 million U.S. residents are illegal aliens.

In March 2018, former President Trump’s administration announced that it would seek to put the American citizenship question back on the Census to determine how many citizens, legal immigrants, and illegal aliens reside in the U.S.

Then, in June 2019, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the administration could put the American citizenship question on the Census. But the Court sent the case back to a lower court that did not hold a hearing before the cutoff for the printing of the 2020 Census forms.

our courts system's favorite trick - run out the clock till it is too late to have impact

Likewise, Biden signed an executive order that stopped the Census Bureau’s collection of citizenship data that would have helped determine the illegal alien population living in the U.S., as well as the citizen population.

A report in early January, before Biden took office, revealed that the Census Bureau had already stopped attempting to tally the illegal alien population in each state and U.S. territory.

Now, Americans are left with only a handful of illegal alien population estimates from organizations and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) — all of which differ.

The latest Pew Research Center estimate, based on 2017 data, states that about 10.5 million illegal aliens live in the U.S. Data from DHS, as of January 2018, states that the illegal alien population stands at about 11.4 million.

Those tabulations are far off from other estimates. In 2018, for example, Yale University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology researchers estimated that there were about 22 million illegal aliens living in the U.S.

we've had illegals pouring into our country for years, but it is always said that there are only about 11 million. BS

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post