SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
If it weren’t for the Biden’s in-bed relationship with the Chinese, what the illegitimate SOB should have said was “the Chinese can use the Covid-19 therapeutic IP to their hearts content because we know they’re going to rip it off anyway.”

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
10% to the Big Guy. Plus blackmail rights for life.

Posts: 12672 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
I'm guessing Pfizer and Moderna are really happy today they purposefully waited until after the election to announce the vaccines were ready.

Fuck ‘em! Big Grin

They purposefully screwed Trump over AFTER he spearheaded this entire fast tracked vaccine project and cleared all the regulatory red tape for them.

Karma is a BITCH!

Posts: 33787 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
And the real tragedy here is in the future, when there might actually be a truly deadly pandemic, one that doesn't have an over 99% survival rate, and none of these pharmaceutical companies will have the incentive to work as hard as they could to develop a vaccine or cure. And why would they when other companies and countries can just sit back, wait, and then enjoy the fruits of their labor for free?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
If you like your vaccine, you can keep your vaccine. we can give away your vaccine. Period.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
In a move that sent COVID vaccine manufacturers' stocks tumbling Wednesday, President Joe Biden is backing a plan to shred intellectual property protections for American entities that developed vaccines as the pandemic raged.

Karma's a bitch, ain't it, bitches?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
That’s actually the best news I’ve heard all day.

Ironic that pharma tries to fuck us all and they end up getting boned

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer bunch

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
the census was a total sham - not an actual count of Americans
I knocked on doors for 1.5 days in semi-rural North Carolina then quit. 95 degrees, masked, most not interested (if they even answer the door). I think I interviewed only 3-4 people. One was an ex-mobster from Chicago who wrote a book about it (I'm from Chicago).

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
And the real tragedy here is in the future, when there might actually be a truly deadly pandemic, one that doesn't have an over 99% survival rate, and none of these pharmaceutical companies will have the incentive to work as hard as they could to develop a vaccine or cure. And why would they when other companies and countries can just sit back, wait, and then enjoy the fruits of their labor for free?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
EXACTLY! Thank good ole Joe for giving away intellectual property. What a FOOL! Those of you talking about Karma fail to see the big picture.

Posts: 17228 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Well the fear is going to shift from the virus to the unvaccinated. Those who chose to be vaccinated will be praised and be allowed special treatment. Entrance to concerts and other venues while the unvaccinated will be denied not by the government perhaps but the owners of the venues. But the government will happily encourage and allow this type of discrimination.

Then at some point the numbers of infections are going to increase (or this is what we will be told) and then those freedoms that the vaccinated have enjoyed will be scaled back and it will be the fault of those who chose to not get vaccinated. This is a quote from doctor Osterholm here in Minnesota after Governor Walz's announcement of eventually relaxing restrictions predicated on the amount of people who get vaccinated.

quote:
“For vaccinated individuals, in a private home or wherever, party hard and enjoy it, because you’ve earned it and you can feel safe in doing that,” Osterholm said. “And, that’s what we have to help people understand that this is going to make a real difference in getting our communities back to this new normal.”

Hogwash and bullshit on top of hogwash. There will never be normal again only their vision of a new normal. Keep the people divided as much as possible because with division comes ease of control.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8527 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Unexpectedly.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Unexpectedly.

Headlines will be "BIDEN MAKES HISTORY IN FIRST 100 DAYS!"

Also keep in mind that will probably be revised downward by 20-30K next month.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Keep on paying the slugs to sit at home you morons

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

Not here....

DeSantis says Floridians receiving unemployment benefits will need to start looking for work again

Link

Posts: 23414 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

That is exactly it. I cannot tell you how many signs I see in any given day around here saying “help wanted“ or “now hiring“. None of these lazy bums want to work!

Mad

Posts: 33787 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Yep, hang this sign around Biden’s neck.

“ Biggest jobs miss in 23 years…”

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Yep, hang this sign around Biden’s neck.

"This month's job numbers show we're on the right track."
-Ex-vice president Joe Biden

That shithead literally said that today.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

It doesn't take a genius or even a Federal Reserve Board member to figure out that printing money to pay people to stay at home and sit on their asses is going to be a bad idea eventually.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Baghdad Bob returns as a transgender Baghdad Bobbi!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

It doesn't take a genius or even a Federal Reserve Board member to figure out that printing money to pay people to stay at home and sit on their asses is going to be a bad idea eventually.

We hired a new lady a few months ago in our shipping department at work. Middle aged unskilled immigrant worker, the kind of person who should have a job and be at work, just like me. She quit after one of the stimulus rounds came out because she was making more money sitting around at home on government benefits. My company doesn't pay peanuts, I make alright money considering my station in life. So, I've seen it first-hand.

Posts: 17119 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post