SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Christ and people were worried that Trump had access to the nuclear launch codes?

Kamala: “and then Joe asked for ice cream…and I turned the key…and they launched. Yes they did. They launched. A few went to Japan and a couple went to Europe…yes they did. A few landed in the Sahara…they did, not kidding. Then joe asked about, you know that country…in Europe…the ones fighting Russia…you know, the Germans…and Joe asked if they had enough ice cream”.

I wonder if anybody on the Dem side is still taking either of these idiots seriously about anything.

Posts: 1603 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^I know are enemies aren't... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
My God! That was horrible. Can't get those 4 minutes back unfortunately.

On that note, I’m off to go break my fingers so I can’t be tempted to “push the button.”

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Is there a Hunter Biden thread?
Or is that all in here? ...

Hunter attempts to go on offense:
Big Grin

Hunter Biden asks for Trump allies to be investigated, sends cease-and-desist to Fox News

A revamped legal team representing Hunter Biden is taking the first steps in what appears to be a more aggressive approach to his defense, disseminating on Wednesday a batch of criminal referrals and cease-and-desist letters targeting some of his most vocal detractors.

Abbe Lowell, a lawyer for Hunter Biden, wrote to the Justice Department and the Delaware attorney general's office asking investigators to examine the conduct of several operatives who allegedly played a role in "accessing, copying, manipulating, and/or disseminating Mr. Biden's personal computer data," including Rudy Giuliani, Steve Bannon, and other supporters of former President Donald Trump.

"The actions described above more than merit a full investigation and, depending on the resulting facts, may merit prosecution under various statutes," Lowell said. "It is not a common thing for a private person and his counsel to seek someone else being investigated, but the actions and motives here require it."

MORE: Hunter Biden retains top defense lawyer ahead of expected GOP probes

Law enforcement agencies are not obligated to act on such referrals, nor are they required to acknowledge them.

Lowell also wrote to the Internal Revenue Service requesting a probe into Garrett Ziegler, a former Trump White House aide who recently published a trove of emails allegedly tied to Hunter Biden. That letter challenges the tax-exempt status of Ziegler's organization, Marco Polo, which is filed as a 501(c)(3).

Ziegler's organization "has failed to operate solely for charitable purposes," Lowell wrote to the agency. "To the contrary, [Marco Polo] has operated as little more than a thinly disguised political operation to attack the Biden administration and the Biden family."

Bryan Sullivan, a defamation lawyer retained by Hunter Biden, also sent a cease-and-desist letter to Fox News and Tucker Carlson, asking the network and its primetime host to retract and correct a report they ran about alleged rent payments Hunter Biden made to his father, which they have claimed as evidence that the president was more closely tied to his son's financial arrangements.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/hunt...chief-230517404.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Weaponizing the IRS. Hmmm...where have we seen this before?

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oooh, that's a doozy!

"And then, they launched. Yeah!" {cacklecacklecackle}

I believe that Harris has found her niche in this life- giving meaningless speeches in which she talks down to adults as if they are kindergartners.

She does seem to enjoy it. Uhh, the speeches, that is.

One has to wonder though...Is she 'really' talking down to people (of ALL ages), or is she actually speaking at her true intellectual level? An unfortunate but serious question... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Weaponizing the IRS. Hmmm...where have we seen this before?

"The Untouchables," 1987.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Arkansas Gov. Sarah Sanders to deliver GOP response to Biden's State of the Union address

Can you imagine how badly this irritates the left? Remember how all those phony advocates of women trashed her when she was President Trump's press secretary?

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I will definitely tune in for that

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ent-scandal-n2619073

National Archives Says It Was 'Ordered' to Keep Biden's Classified Documents Hidden From Public

As House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) gets to work investigating the Biden administration for its many crises and mishandling of various issues, he's also trying to get to the bottom of President Joe Biden's mishandling of classified documents — but he keeps running into the same non-transparent Biden administration that has frustrated Americans with its lack of candor and apparent attempts to paper over the scandal.

This week, Comer was set to hold a transcribed interview with the general counsel of the National Archives to get more information on Biden's mishandling of sensitive materials, the timeline for revelations of their existence, and other information to be able to understand what actually happened amid stonewalling attempts from the White House.

"Right before the National Archives came in, they handed us a letter from the Department of Justice informing them and us that the general counsel for the National Archives wasn't allowed to say anything about the Biden documents," Comer said.

"If you go on the National Archives website, there's pages and pages of press releases and information about the FBI's raid into Mar-a-Lago and Donald Trump's possession of classified documents," Comer reminded Hannity, "but there's nothing on the website about Joe Biden. There wasn't any press release or anything on the website about Joe Biden," the Oversight chairman noted of the disparate treatment of the two leaders.

"So we asked the general counsel, 'Why were there no press releases sent on Joe Biden once it was determined that he had classified documents in his possession?' Comer explained. "The counsel said that he did do press releases, but he was ordered and told they couldn't be published."

"We did ask who gave him the order," Comer continued. "He said, 'I can't tell you that.'"

As Comer noted, "there are only two people that could have given him those orders — and that's either the Department of Justice with [Attorney General] Merrick Garland or the White House with Joe Biden."

video at link

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Don't forget, boys and girls- Donald Trump's children are horrible people. Roll Eyes

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
During his remarks, he said, "More than half the women in my administration are women."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...tration-women-video/

In fairness, he meant that half the people in his administration were women, and was just suffering from mental decay and verbal diarrhea. Get the hook and gong him off the stage.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ps-2016-win-n2619101

Meet Kim Cobb, President Joe Biden’s newest addition to his Intelligence Advisory Board, is also a climate alarmist who suffered a breakdown after former President Trump was elected into office in 2016.

Cobb claimed that she had an “acute mental health crisis” after learning that Trump was going to be the next President of the U.S., adding that she “could not get out of bed for weeks, despite having four children to tend to.”

According to a 2019 interview with Mother Jones, Cobb said that Trump’s victory shocked her system and sent her into a severe depression.

“I had the firm belief that Washington would act on climate change and would be acting soon,” Cobb said at the time. “When Trump was elected, it came crashing down.”

According to Cobb, she would “sob spontaneously” and was not able to see a “way forward” with Trump as president.

“My most resounding thought was, how could my country do this? I had to face the fact that there was a veritable tidal wave of people who don't care about climate change and who put personal interest above the body of scientific information I had contributed to,” she continued.

It’s unclear whether Cobb will have the strength to deal with such sensitive topics while serving on Biden’s board, which she will most likely have to probe high-profile national security threats and intelligence failures.

Cobb has previously appeared on CNN discussing so-called climate change. In 2021, she also co-wrote an alarmist UN piece, claiming that man-made climate changes were already underway and irreversible.

The liberal activist also has expressed her support for hiring based on race and/or sexual preference.

In a tweet, Cobb announced her decision, as a white privileged woman, to stop flying.

Proof that the Biden Administration could not get any more woke, liberal, and progressive.

Amen

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why is she still trying then?

quote:
In 2021, she also co-wrote an alarmist UN piece, claiming that man-made climate changes were already underway and irreversible.

Posts: 814 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whanson_wi:
During his remarks, he said, "More than half the women in my administration are women."

In fairness, he meant that half the people in his administration were women ... .

Maybe. Given the way ultra left gender warriors view the world he could have meant exactly what he said.

Posts: 987 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
More blood on Democrats' hands.

https://heavy.com/news/vanroy-evan-smith/

Vanroy Evan Smith is the Long Beach Lexus driver accused of stabbing doctor and bicyclist Michael John Mammone to death after running him over in Dana Point, California, on February 1, 2023, according to the Orange County Sheriff’s Department.

On Facebook, Smith, who goes by the name “Evan Smith,” says he is owner of a bookkeeping and tax firm. One picture showed him in a bicycle race in 2020 in Novato, California. On Facebook, he described having past ties to both a sect within the Rastafari movement, the Twelve Tribes of Israel, and what he described as “traditional Christian groups.”

A graphic video captured the moment Mammone was struck.

ABC7 reported that a neighbor, who was not named, heard “what sounded like a ‘gunshot.’ When they ran outside, she said, they heard the suspect uttering racial slurs about ‘white privilege.'” The television station reported, however, that sheriff’s investigators “had not been told of that allegation.” According to CBS News, “Witnesses also claimed Smith was holding a BB gun when he first approached Mammone.”

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Poor, poor Joe Biden.

- Hunter's behavior and laptop
- Classified documents in his possession that he had no business having.
- Inflation and the economy
- Southern border

His problems are ballooning out of control.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
More blood on Democrats' hands.

Vanroy Evan Smith

I think he is on drugs.

Nice is overrated

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Huh.

During the 2020 primaries, Biden's campaign was sucking gasoline fumes.

Jim Clyburn, congressweasel from South Carolina, steps forward as part of a group of prominent Black Democrats to insist that the mindless ol' cracker from Delaware is "OK", and oughtta get the Dem nomination. There's also a flurry of noise about the Veep candidate being a black woman that, it appears, results in Kamala Harris joining Uncah Joe's team to form the Uncah Ho ticket. Harris was, of course, not the suggested or preferred candidate of any of those black leaders who raised the question of a Black woman being Veep.

Recently Jim Clyburn stepped up and laid down a real rah rah endorsement of Uncah Joe (I don't recall a word being said about Harris) as the Dems' Presidential candidate in 2024.

Today the MSM is trumpeting the fact that the Dem Party has decided to move its first state primary contest to South Carolina, on the theory that it'll "help black voters". Iowa and New Hampshire Dems are, of course, reportedly in a snit. The source for this particular factoid is FOX News, at

http://www.yahoo.com/news/demo...biden-214834843.html

Would it be crazy of me to suspect that Uncah Joe now thinks he's done everything he can to guarantee himself a victory in the Dems' first state primary contest and has taken a big step toward securing the Black Dem vote for himself in both state primaries and the general election? Because there are Black voters in Iowa and New Hampshire too, you know, and Democrats in general, and Iowa and New Hampshire Dems seem (at least initially) to be genuinely pissed about the switch.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post