SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
1. I believe that the Russians themselves could have done it. The pipelines weren’t providing any income for them...
Except with winter right around the corner and virtually all of Europe in a major bind RE. energy, Putin might have been sitting on NS1/NS2 to provide that energy to Europe at hugely inflated prices. And where else could the Europeans go to get NG?
quote:
3. If the U.S. was responsible, there’s no way that fact won’t become known...
Forgive me for giggling on that one. Tell me, who leaked the Roe V. Wade SCTOUS decision? Hell, we can't even get an answer on that.
quote:
4. One thing that does occur to me, though, is if it were carried out by someone other than Russia, perhaps it was a mistake.
Yeah, I'm struggling with that as a possibility given the complexity of this operation. I'm thinking only a few characters have the tech and ability to pull this off, so they likely knew the status of the pipelines.
quote:
5. And as I think on it, why not the Ukrainians?
I doubt they have the tech and expertise to accomplish it, but 'if' they did do it, they could only accomplish it with the assistance of the US which would be providing both the tech and support for the endeavor. But given Ukraine is 100% reliant on the US and its allies, attacking the pipeline and hurting the people bankrolling you sounds like a very bad idea.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Biden is responsible for the sabotage of the pipeline, there are a few things we need to consider. Biden didn't hop into a submarine and blow up the pipeline himself. An operation of that complexity involving that many assets would require a fair number of personnel. I don't see how that stays secret for very long. So no, I don't see that this was a US operation.

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Except with winter right around the corner and virtually all of Europe in a major bind RE. energy, Putin might have been sitting on NS1/NS2 to provide that energy to Europe at hugely inflated prices. And where else could the Europeans go to get NG?

See the post above yours - and then factor in that liquid natural gas shipments are already coming over from the US. I think Israel too, but I'm not sure of that.

While you're at it, you might want to read this -

http://oilprice.com/Latest-Ene...dence-On-Russia.html

http://oilprice.com/Latest-Ene...elevant-by-2025.html

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Feb 2022

Pres. Biden: "If Russia invades...then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it."

Reporter: "But how will you do that, exactly, since...the project is in Germany's control?"

Biden: "I promise you, we will be able to do that."

video at

https://twitter.com/i/status/1490792461979078662

German newspaper Tagesspiegel reports a government source remarking that the damage to Nord Stream 1 and 2 is “major” and if it is not rectified soon, saltwater corrosion of the inside of the pipes will leave them totally unusable — in other words, “destroyed forever”.

https://www.breitbart.com/euro...deliberate-sabotage/

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And, to give the world even further confidence in the POTATUS, just a bit ago Joepedo calls on a dead woman who was JUST GIVEN A TRIBUTE! "Jackie, where's Jackie?":

https://therightscoop.com/rep-...g-wh-speaking-event/

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
If Biden is responsible for the sabotage of the pipeline, there are a few things we need to consider. Biden didn't hop into a submarine and blow up the pipeline himself. An operation of that complexity involving that many assets would require a fair number of personnel. I don't see how that stays secret for very long. So no, I don't see that this was a US operation.

1. No, Biden didn't hop into a submarine and blow up the pipeline himself.

2. Yes, An operation of that complexity involving that many assets would require a fair number of personnel.

The depth of the attacks rules out any private actors. You need a submarine, or something like a submarine, to reach those depths. The depths help hide the attack, and make it hard to gather evidence to figure out who did it. The attacks’ depth also makes it hard to repair the pipelines. The explosions produced earth tremors up to 2.5 on the Richter scale, so we can safely assume the terrorists used military-grade weapons.

About a month ago, the Defense Post ran an article headlined, “UK Donates Underwater Drones to Ukraine for Mine-Hunting.” Fascinating. The article explained the drones are remote-controlled, and can swim up to 100 meters (328 feet) deep — thirty feet deeper than the two explosions, in other words.

Ukraine also now has those British mine-hunter drones that can go 330 feet deep. Those might really be dangerous if, say, Ukraine had a larger ally to help rig a couple mine-hunters for detonation, and point out exactly where the pipelines are.

ABILITY: Which players had the resources, access, and opportunity to carry out the crimes? The UK and the United States, without help. Ukraine could have helped, but could not have pulled off the job, not by itself.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ost&utm_medium=email

3.I don't see how that stays secret for very long.
I agree and disagree. There will be plenty of clues, but Biden will probably always have plausible deniability. It was likely done with a drone and in over 300 feet of water so the crime scene won't be easy to investigate. You can't send divers that deep.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Does anybody in their right mind actually think Susan or Barry let’s Potatus make that kind of a decision, I don’t, he’s the meat puppet of blame.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
Does anybody in their right mind actually think Susan or Barry let’s Potatus make that kind of a decision, I don’t, he’s the meat puppet of blame.

We've known it all along, but at this point, I don't think that even a Democrat would think that Joe makes any decisions.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
And, to give the world even further confidence in the POTATUS, just a bit ago Joepedo calls on a dead woman who was JUST GIVEN A TRIBUTE! "Jackie, where's Jackie?":

I fear the dementia is worsening. He's progressed from asking a guy in a wheelchair to stand up, to looking for a dead woman in the room.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

My goodness.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougE
posted Hide Post
quote:
I fear the dementia is worsening. He's progressed from asking a guy in a wheelchair to stand up, to looking for a dead woman in the room.

Biden isn't any longer capable of tying his own shoes, but we should expect he is running the country.

The water in Washington won't clear up until we get the pigs out of the creek~Senator John Kennedy

Posts: 987 | Location: Richmond, KY | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The person that should be most ashamed of putting somebody she supposedly loves is “Dr. Jill,” but she cares more about the trappings of being first lady. She is as much of a disgrace as him. Then again, she was screwing Joe while she was still married, so kind of hard to be surprised at anything she does.

For those that remember when Nancy Reagan was first lady, can you imagine her letting Ron embarrass himself and his country like this? I can’t, because she loved him deeply and was very protective of him.

- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
What is truly sickening is the corrupt media completely ignoring the fact that this man is deteriorating right before everyone’s eyes, but they continue to look the other way. These assholes questioned Trump’s was mental state when he was clearly in command of his faculties but that asshole Biden gets a pass. Traitors all.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
The person that should be most ashamed of putting somebody she supposedly loves is “Dr. Jill,” but she cares more about the trappings of being first lady. She is as much of a disgrace as him.

Reminds me of hillary. Stayed with him for her own political and financial gain down the line.

Posts: 13097 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
What is truly sickening is the corrupt media completely ignoring the fact that this man is deteriorating right before everyone’s eyes, but they continue to look the other way. These assholes questioned Trump’s was mental state when he was clearly in command of his faculties but that asshole Biden gets a pass. Traitors all.

Yep. He's lost his damn mind:

Posts: 13097 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
"Watch me." -- Joe Biden **imperious smirking**

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Perfect.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
That is the double and triple standard(s) that have me seething on a semi-daily basis. WE ALL KNOW that if it were President Trump doing this, TASS and Pravda would be running with it non-stop. Hell…the media loses its shit if DJT misplaces a participle…let alone goes off on a word salad diatribe!!

But it’s our friends, the Aussies, that thankfully bring this to light. Not that any Demoshits or Libtards are listening……

Oh…almost forgot:
FJB!
FJB!
FJB!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Biden and Harris are the two MOST bumbling, inept President and VP I think I've ever seen in my nearly 50 years on this planet, SMDH:

"The United States shares a very important relationship, which is an alliance with the Republic of North Korea"

Posts: 33776 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, two fools making big blunders in the last 24 hours. As Brian Kilmeade said on his radio show, just imagine the late night "comdedians" if this had occurred with a Republican Pres/VP.

- David Horowitz