SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Australian media is a blessing.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8200 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
just imagine the late night "comdedians" if this had occurred with a Republican Pres/VP.

Such examples are so common these days that pointing them out is like mentioning that it got light after the sun came up this morning.

When Dan Quayle misspelled a word the way it had been misspelled on the card he had been given to ask questions, we heard about it for literally years, and the incident is still suggested by Google when searching for his name. When Sarah Palin wrote a note on the palm of her hand (something I do frequently), the Denver Post ran three—count ’em, three—editorial cartoons about it. If anyone is surprised about how differently the BS media treats Democrat politicians versus how they would treat a Republican, especially Donald Trump, I can only congratulate them on their child-like naivety.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The latest lie from Bidet, claiming he’s Puerto Rican, just in time for Hispanic Heritage month:

https://bongino.com/biden-claims-to-be-puerto-rican

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
The latest lie from Bidet, claiming he’s Puerto Rican, just in time for Hispanic Heritage month:

Biden in 1970.....

Your phone rings It's just some friends of mine that say "Hey, what's the matter, man?
We're gonna come around at twelve With some Puerto Rican girls that's just dyin' to meet you
We're gonna bring a case of wine Hey, let's go mess and fool around You know, like we used to"

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:

https://bongino.com/biden-claims-to-be-puerto-rican

Corn Pop gonna be upset with this

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
radioman, Joepeddo thought he heard:

Your phone rings It's just some friends of mine that say "Hey, what's the matter, man?
We're gonna come around at twelve With some twelve year old Puerto Rican girls that's just dyin' to meet you
We're gonna bring a case of wine Hey, let's go mess and fool around You know, like we used to

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Update from Tony Bobulinski

Hunter Biden's former business partner Tony Bobulinski reveals that he presented evidence to the FBI that the Bidens committed multiple felonies but FBI agent Timothy Thibault, who ran point on the investigation, never followed up with him or his lawyers.

video at

https://twitter.com/i/status/1577455970095013888

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thibault resigned from the FBI as he was questioned about suppressing evidence about Hunter Biden's laptop.

Thibualt made anti-Trump social media posts.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/05/...-hunter-biden-probe/

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
On Wednesday morning, OPEC+ oil ministers meeting in Vienna agreed to an even larger production cut than the White House had feared — 2 million barrels per day, beginning in November, according to a readout of the meeting released on Wednesday. The ministers said the cuts were necessary “in light of the uncertainty that surrounds the global economic and oil market outlooks.” .

The White House is “having a spasm and panicking,” another US official said, describing this latest administration effort as “taking the gloves off.”

https://www.powerlineblog.com/...-biden-drop-dead.php

Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said after today's production cuts, "OPEC+ is aligning with Russia." Smile

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Pandering POS

He claims he was born a poor black child. What a jerk.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by liner:
White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said after today's production cuts, "OPEC+ is aligning with Russia." Smile

These morons advising and controlling Biden are going to get OPEC to tell us to f*ck off entirely and they'll go sell it all to Russia and China and then we'll really be up shit's creek with no paddle and $10+ a gallon gas.

Just in time for the 2024 elections too. It's gonna be a doozy! Big Grin

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
Adm Kirby this morning was stating that OPEC was underproducing already so the cuts only reflect reality. It's amazing the mental gymnastics these people can do.
Also he claims the Biden regime is offering more oil leases but the bad oil companies are not doing more drilling. He conveniently omits all of the anti oil company legislation, financial strong arm tactics and pipeline cancelations.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1492 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
OPEC's Counterattack...

Via Adventures In Capitalism,

The Federal Reserve has been attacking inflation. The problem is that after printing trillions of dollars, they’re ill-equipped to succeed at their task. Partly, this is because all that cash has to go somewhere and partly this is because their mandate does not extend into ensuring that global energy production expands. While Owners’ Equivalent Rent and wages have remained elevated, those are often seen as the “good” sort of inflation—or at least the benign sort. Meanwhile, all other forms of inflation tend to be characterized as “bad” and frequently the “bad” inflation is caused by elevated energy prices, which then increase the costs of producing and transporting everything else. Therefore, despite the Fed ignoring the inflation they caused for well over a year, when oil cleared $100 a barrel, the Fed finally felt that they had no choice but to do something.

The problem is that the only ways to reduce the price of oil are to produce more of it or consume less of it. It’s hard to produce more when the President and many of his powerful oligarch buddies are aggressively intervening to ensure that it’s difficult to expand or finance production. Meanwhile, no one wants to invest when there are constant threats of excess profits taxes, carbon taxes, expropriation and price caps. Since the obvious solution has been made so impossible, the Fed has been forced to embark on a plan to reduce global energy consumption.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop.../opecs-counterattack

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Pandering POS

He claims he was born a poor black child. What a jerk.

And this jerk is more intelligent than The Jerk in the WH.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Why is Biden smiling in the video while the hurricane devastation is being described?
This is just after he whispers something into the lady's hair who was standing near him.

It's a bit creepy if you ask me.

(In the link, Scroll down to the video which is labeled "Biden said what?")

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
No One F***s With A Biden...

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post