SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
The idiot in chief is on TV vowing punishment for the mounted border patrol for doing their job. I wonder if this genius has ever seen them clear the streets after Mardi gras?

I can't recall being this pissed off after hearing that idiot asshole make that remark today. They create the chaos at the border and then want to punish the officers whose job it is to get it under control. This does not bode well for law enforcement and for our nation.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well Obama came out against the cops before all the facts were in. Looks like Biden learned well. What’s he going to do? Bring the migrant and BP Agent to the rose garden for a beer ? Biden and Harris, sicken me.

Posts: 744 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
Not only are the proggressives exaggerating what shows in the BP horsebacker pictures, their selling this story to urban citidiots who don't know which end of the horse the grass goes in.

Having a little bit of experience moving people as part of the Sheriff's Office Mounted Unit (and cowboying a whole lot) I appreciate how intimidating a horse can be to someone afoot. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE! That's why it works.

The other issue here is the freaking president of the United States running his fucking pie hole over this. It's pretty apparent he's not interested in the real story, but happy as a clam following the party line.

Usually, when a Law Enforcement agency has allegations of misconduct, the agency head has "no comment" during the on-going investigation. I think the Border Patrol Agents may have pretty good grounds for appeals if any disciplinary action results.

Posts: 590 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Well this didn't take long. I wonder what "assaulted" means.
--------------------------

Female Fort Bliss soldier assaulted by Afghan evacuees

A female Fort Bliss soldier was assaulted on Sunday by a group of male Afghanistan evacuees at Fort Bliss’s Doña Ana Range Complex in New Mexico, officials confirmed to American Military News. The incident was first reported by Pop Smoke Media on Friday.

Fort Bliss public affairs director Lt. Col. Allie Payne told American Military News the soldier was supporting Operation Allies Welcome when she was assaulted. Payne also confirmed that the soldier sustained injuries.

“We can confirm a female service member supporting Operation Allies Welcome reported being assaulted on Sept. 19 by a small group of male evacuees at the Doña Ana Complex in New Mexico,” Payne confirmed in a statement. “We take the allegation seriously and appropriately referred the matter to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.”

The FBI is investigating the incident, but details regarding the extent of the assault or the soldier’s injuries have not been released.

“The safety and well-being of our service members, as well as all of those on our installations, is paramount,” Payne’s statement continued. “We immediately provided appropriate care, counseling and support to the service member.”

Payne said Task Force-Bliss is implementing additional security measures at the Doña Ana Complex in the wake of the assault, including increased health and safety patrols, additional lighting and an enforced buddy system.

Task Force-Bliss will also “cooperate fully with the FBI and will continue to ensure the service member reporting the assault is fully supported.”

According to Pop Smoke Media, roughly 1,000 troops are providing support to the Afghan evacuee operation at the Doña Ana Complex, which is an auxiliary of Fort Bliss. The facility has been expanded to accommodate more than 10,000 evacuees.

On Wednesday, a reporter asked Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby if Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin is investigating multiple reports of women being harassed by Afghan evacuees.

“Some of the women are being harassed by former Afghan soldiers. Members of Congress are asking Secretary Austin to investigate what’s going on. Can you say if he’s received that letter asking for the investigation in any sense of the way ahead,” the reporter asked.

“We are certainly aware of these reports, and we take it very, very seriously,” Kirby responded.

Two Afghan evacuees who were transported to the United States as part of President Joe Biden’s withdrawal from Afghanistan have been charged after one allegedly attempted to rape a child and the other strangled his spouse, the Department of Justice revealed in a statement on Wednesday.

Also this week, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said that just seven percent of those evacuated from Afghanistan are U.S. citizens.

https://americanmilitarynews.c...17&mc_cid=41055e2c0f

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d like that Old Testament GOD to help us. I mean OLD Testament!! The one that made people pay dirty!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Maybe one of those guys could saddle up Occasional Cortex and ride her into a crowd of illegals.

They would provide her with her own special little pony. One that wouldn't make her cry.

Jeez, any horse would take one sniff of her odor, and wouldn't trust her.

No matter how far that horse could throw her.

</chris>

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Per Gutfeld tonight... "Joe Biden mistakes whips for reins because he has shit for brains." Big Grin

And then there's that Trump guy smacking ole Joey around too. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...rder-crisis-n2596467

When a reporter asked Psaki if she could point to any "tangible" results or successes brought about by Vice President Kamala Harris — the Border Czar tasked with handling the border crisis — Biden's press secretary had none to enumerate.

And in her longwinded answer that failed to list any concrete answer as to what the Biden administration had done to stop the flow of illegal immigrants across the U.S.-Mexico border, Psaki instead chose to complain about... Republicans. Or anyone who has been critical of Biden's border policies.

"There are a lot of Republicans out there giving speeches about how outraged they are about the situation at the border, not many who are putting forward solutions or steps that we could take," Psaki claimed. " So, we're a little tired of the speeches, we'd like to partner on solutions and working together to address this problem that has not been partisan in the past."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How about closing the border ? build the wall. keep the illegals in Mexico. All the things Trump did at the border would be a good start.

and maybe not persecuting border patrol for doing their job

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
an interesting conversation with Ed Calderon about the southern border.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I guess Mayorkas thought the CBP horse patrol was just peachy back in 2016...

https://www.dhs.gov/blog/2016/04/08/photo-week

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ As long as they're behind fences and under restraint. You know, like illegal aliens.
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
"There are a lot of Republicans out there giving speeches about how outraged they are about the situation at the border, not many who are putting forward solutions or steps that we could take," Psaki claimed. " So, we're a little tired of the speeches, we'd like to partner on solutions and working together to address this problem that has not been partisan in the past."

Ah, yes. Remember how Obama thought it was the Repubicans' job to come in and redraft ObamaCare so that (1) it actually worked, and (2) the Democrats were satisfied and happy with the result? I guess it's now the Republicans' job to make Biden's crazy border policies work, too.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
On July 22, President Barack Obama said about the incident, "I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that. But I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home, and, number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there's a long history in this country of African Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately."

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Let me get this straight: doing a drone strike and killing an innocent aid worker and his family, no one is punished while a Border Patrol Agent riding a horse trying to control a mob invading our country in extremely rough terrain is bad. Oh, and forget any actual investigation, lets punish the Border patrol Agents right away. I won't be surprised if Bidet and Cackles the Witch don't order the horses involved to be shot.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
updated

seen at CTH

Those who hold power are fearful. One of the mechanisms they use to manage their need for control is division. They need vaccinated versus unvaccinated . They need left -vs- right. They need identity politics. They need class war. They need racism. They need support from Big Tech. They need to control the media. They need compartmentalized scrap-grabbers constantly looking down; because if enough people start looking up and seeing through the division, the masses will find unity.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Speedbird
posted Hide Post
Sidebar imo very much related to comments by Skins2881

https://www.google.com/url?sa=...g4famjq5oq_PnuLu767n

In short: Police spot and chase a suspected criminal. Criminal dies while fleeing (Got "T-boned" running a stop sign). Police are now indicted for murder [If they had not chased him, he would not have fled, crashed and died]

My point is; parties in power are using the justice system to punish and send a message to anyone not on board with their agenda

quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I can't recall being this pissed off after hearing that idiot asshole make that remark today. They create the chaos at the border and then want to punish the officers whose job it is to get it under control. This does not bode well for law enforcement and for our nation.

Posts: 498 | Location: Fort Couch (VA) | Registered: December 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
They need vaxxed -vs- unvaxxed.
"vaccinated versus unvaccinated"

Indulge me, please. I don't want to see this "vax/anti-vax" stuff in this forum. It drives me crazy. It's bad enough the planet has been accosted with this bullshit "pandemic". Let's not go altering the language as if this obscenity is normal, mundane and acceptable.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DHS Secretary: As Many as 12,000 Illegal Haitian Immigrants Released Into the US in Recent Days

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...GEEo0zT5Znnyuw%3D%3D

Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas said Sunday that a significant number of Haitian illegal immigrants who had amassed along the U.S.-Mexico border last week are being released into the United States.

About 12,400 out of 17,000 Haitians are having their cases heard by immigration courts, Mayorkas said, adding that about 5,000 are being processed by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Only approximately 3,000 are in detention, he said.

“Approximately, I think it’s about ten thousand or so, twelve thousand,” Mayorkas told “Fox News Sunday” when he was asked about the number of Haitian illegal aliens who have been released into the interior of the United States. The number could rise as 5,000 more cases are processed, he remarked further.

Mayorkas added that the figure of those being released “could be even higher” and added that the “number that are returned could be even higher.” Striking a defensive tone, Mayorkas said, “What we do is we follow the law as Congress has passed it.”

“Legislative reform is needed,” he said, adding that the U.S. “immigration system is broken.”

The Department of Justice in 2017 previously estimated that about 43 percent of illegal aliens released into the U.S. miss their immigration court hearings. When asked about what will happen to the 12,000 who were released in the past week, Mayorkas said that “it is our intention to remove” those aliens.

“We have enforcement guidelines in place that provide that individuals who are recent border crossers who do not show up for their hearings are enforcement priorities, and will be removed,” Mayorkas said.

Last week, more than 15,000 Haitians congregated underneath a bridge in Del Rio, Texas, and essentially constructed a shantytown before numerous local officials sounded the alarm that a humanitarian crisis was brewing.

DHS officials, including Mayorkas, on Sept. 24 said that the encampment under the bridge was cleared out. A day later, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) said that the Texas border crossing will be partially reopened.

The agency also said it is planning to continue flights to Haiti throughout the weekend, ignoring criticism from Democratic lawmakers and some progressive groups.

The number of people at the Del Rio encampment peaked last weekend as migrants driven by confusion over the Biden administration’s policies and misinformation on social media converged at the border crossing. While Mayorkas and other White House officials have asserted that the border is closed, Republicans have said that the administration’s decisions to rescind a number of Trump-era immigrant orders have triggered a surge of illegal immigration.

All the while, Mayorkas and other senior officials have dedicated a significant amount of time in news conferences condemning some Border Patrol agents who were seen on horseback near Haitians who illegally crossed the border. The photographer who shot those pictures last week said that the agents were not whipping the migrants, as some officials and Democratic lawmakers had claimed.

“Some of the Haitian men started running, trying to go around the horses,” photographer Paul Ratje told local station KTSM, explaining the situation on the ground.

“I’ve never seen them whip anyone,” he said, referring to the agents. “He was swinging it, but it can be misconstrued when you’re looking at the picture.”

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Would someone please remind this stupid bitch that the last administration had the border totally under control. If it had not been for the retard in the White House stomping his feet like a four year old and reversing everything the last administration did 'just because', there wouldn't be a GD problem now. You broke it, you fix it!

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I guess Mayorkas thought...
Please don' ever start a sentence with that phrase. Mayorkas is vying for the prize as the dumbest SOB working in this administration. You can look at this nitwit when he's talking and see he's totally clueless and simply doing as he's told by whoever is running the country right now.