SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
one more reason to regret Biden ever became president

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...g-trumps-withdrawal/

The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) announced Monday that the far-left administration of President Joe Biden has decided to return America to the organization.

The United States left the organization, whose most well-known objective is to aid countries in preserving sites of cultural and historical significance, under President Donald Trump in 2019 on the grounds that it consistently supported the interests of Palestinian terrorist groups and unfairly maligned Israel, often at the detriment of protecting heritage sites. Israel also withdrew from UNESCO in 2019. The Trump administration made the decision to withdraw in 2017 but had to formally wait for its membership in the body to expire.

As part of Trump’s foreign policy, he greatly reduced American spending and involvement in the United Nations generally, including withdrawing America from the World Health Organization (W.H.O.) and the Human Rights Council, whose members are mostly repressive dictatorships.

America’s return to the historical preservation body — which failed to prevent, among other disasters, the rampant destruction of priceless artifacts and ancient sites by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria in the last decade — will also restore $600 million in funding that Washington did not pay after leaving the agency, according to the Associated Press. America has historically been a top funder of United Nations projects.

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Whatever Trump did, they will undo, it's why it's important should we get Trump, Desantis in office to deliver a congress that will work for us and with him.

Things like this need to be made into law, then you can't get some yahoo falling down ice cream eating kid sniffer in office that will change all the EO's back.

It has to have the force of law in order to stick because it takes a lot to change it when you deal with a law, either through SCOTUS or Congress.

An EO, it's easy to wipe out...

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, no! There goes Droolin' Joe! Oh no, Burisma!

Burisma executive who allegedly paid Biden has audio recordings of conversations with Joe, Hunter
quote:
Sen. Chuck Grassley said Monday that the Burisma executive who allegedly paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden kept 17 audio recordings of his conversations with them as an "insurance policy," citing the FBI FD-1023 form that the bureau briefed congressional lawmakers on.

Grassley, R-Iowa, revealed from the Senate floor Monday what was said to be a redacted reference in the FBI-generated FD-1023 form alleging a criminal bribery scheme between then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national that involved influence over U.S. policy decisions.

Grassley said the FD-1023 has a redacted reference that the Burisma executive possesses fifteen audio recordings of phone calls between himself and Hunter Biden.

According to Grassley, the FD-1023 also states that the executive possesses two audio recordings of phone calls between himself and then-Vice President Joe Biden.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Sen. Chuck Grassley said Monday that the Burisma executive who allegedly paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden kept 17 audio recordings of his conversations with them as an "insurance policy,"

"If I'm going down...I'm takin' you with me!"

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
As Dan Bongino pointed out, it now makes sense why Wray was stalling to release this letter to Congress. It was unclassified and it was subpoenaed so it made no sense why he wouldn't even when originally threatened with contempt. Well, now we know. He was stalling to give that shithead prosecutor more time so it would be revealed on the same day as the indictment so the indictment took over the headlines. Wray is as crooked as the rest of them.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Now that the info, at least the allegation of recorded calls, is out there, will the MSM wake up and starting demanding answers from the WH?

Based on Col. Vindman's testimony, the MSM and Dems in Congress went into another session of deep thoughtful prayer before impeaching Trump.

This seems to be much more than just a second party listening into a conversation but instead a first party one.

Posts: 4077 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Looks like certain conservative websites on the same day this news about Biden and these recordings drop are getting sacked and taken down. Bongino Report, The Post Millennial, and Human Events are all down. Someone is worried about this news getting too much exposure.

ETA: The Post Millennial and Human Events appear to be up now.

And now so is Bongino Report.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That is excellent. It means- as the saying goes- that they are over the target.

Excellent, and I mean that. They can't stop the truth with temporary outages.

This is, in a way, progress. The leftists are scared, and they have reason to be scared.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess Bidens own admition of corruption on international television isnt
enough evidence?

https://www.wsj.com/video/opin...9F-CAD3CA0E81D8.html

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
Now that the info, at least the allegation of recorded calls, is out there, will the MSM wake up and starting demanding answers from the WH?

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hahaha

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Whatever they accuse Trump of, they usually are doing themselves

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...intel-asset-n2624421

According to exclusive reporting from our sister site RedState, “Burisma Holdings founder Mykola Zlochevsky, who allegedly paid a total of $10 million in bribes to Joe and Hunter Biden in 2015 and 2016 in exchange for then-Vice President Joe Biden’s assistance in getting Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin fired, is believed to be an asset of Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) by the United States intelligence community, according to a national security source speaking to RedState on condition of anonymity.”

As our colleague Jen Van Laar reported, this source explained that the U.S. intel community has “a high degree of confidence in their assessment of Zlochevsky as SVR.”

What’s more, RedState’s source explained that this “is not a new assessment” and “the intelligence community under Obama knew this, and Obama was briefed on it.”

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

Disgusting.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“Decency” that scunt Jill Biden says? Vapid, disgusting subhuman trash. The democRATS in charge is like Rome in its flailing final days. Or the French before the revolution. Or the end of the Russian tsars. Or anywhere else where morality has disappeared from leadership and been replaced with decadence.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/2024...ociate-devon-archer/

The House Oversight Committee announced late Monday it has subpoenaed Devon Archer, a Biden family associate, to appear for a deposition to Congress this Friday.

“Mr. Archer’s testimony is critical to the Committee’s investigation as he was Hunter Biden’s business partner in a number of transactions involving foreign nationals and foreign companies,” the committee’s official Twitter account said.

“Mr. Archer is associated with corporate entities that the Committee has identified and the Biden family’s role in each of them. Furthermore, he has significant information regarding the purpose of these companies and knowledge of relevant documents related to the Committee’s investigation. We look forward to hearing from him,” it added.

Archer was convicted in February 2022 for defrauding a Native American tribal entity and sentenced to a year and a day in prison and ordered to pay $43,954,416.75 . In April, the government sought to garnish funds from his accounts after he failed to pay .

Archer served in 2014 with Hunter Biden on the board of Burisma, a Ukraine-based energy company now at the center of bribery claims being investigated by the House Oversight Committee. In 2016, Archer resigned from Burisma’s board after his arrest.

Archer was infamously photographed in 2014 playing golf with then-Vice President Joe Biden in Southhampton, New York.

The photo raised serious questions regarding the extent to which Biden was aware of his beleaguered son’s overseas business deals — something he claimed as a presidential candidate that he has never discussed with his son.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden told reporters during a campaign stop in Iowa

The subpoena came shortly after Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) took to the Senate floor to question why the FBI redacted a portion of an interview with an informant before showing it to the House Oversight Committee that said a foreign national, believed to be the Burisma CEO, had 15 audio recordings of phone calls with Hunter Biden and two with Biden himself.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The subpoena came shortly after Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) took to the Senate floor to question why the FBI redacted a portion of an interview with an informant before showing it to the House Oversight Committee that said a foreign national, believed to be the Burisma CEO, had 15 audio recordings of phone calls with Hunter Biden and two with Biden himself.

It's infuriating that the House Oversight Committee is the only tiny little fraction of the US government actually seeking truth and justice.

The FBI and the DOJ are not only NOT seeking truth and justice, but actively preventing the quest for truth and justice.
And yet, the truth will be known.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
You sick fucks. Who are you trying to kid here? The ex-Vice President at this same event was up there advocating for child sexualization and mutilation. "Inappropriate and disrespectful." Yeah, you got that right.

White House condemns trans activist for going topless at Pride Month event: 'inappropriate and disrespectful'

"This behavior is inappropriate and disrespectful for any event at the White House. It is not reflective of the event we hosted to celebrate LGBTQI+ families or the other hundreds of guests who were in attendance. Individuals in the video will not be invited to future events," the statement read.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...priate-disrespectful

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
I firmly believe Comer or Grassley or both have seen the original FD-1023. They've both alluded to it several times, and if Grassley knows enough to ask the question, they've either seen it or got a VERY detailed brief(or transcription) from their whistleblower.

The very fact they haven't come out and said everything they know in detail makes me believe they are trying to trap the fbi on its release. It's NOT a classified document, and yet, the fbi redacted it, think about that.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grassley is one persistent guy. At 89 he is still going.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Grassley is one persistent guy. At 89 he is still going.

And still one of our most conservative Senators.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)