SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
The country burns while Biden parties parries.

IMHO.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Is this bitch really this damned stupid? Or do these people really think they can tell bald faced lies like this right to our faces and we won't know it? Lying, dumb bitch.

Rhetorically speaking, right? Big Grin

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
One small positive thing (at least to me) that I hadn't heard before in the trash called "inflation reduction act" and the terrible EV tax credits. The requirements for material sources and assembly

Lets see if these assholes allow mining in the US, specifically in NV and the Salton Sea

A more secure domestic EV supply chain
The minute President Biden signed the IRA, a big change to the longstanding EV incentive immediately went into effect: Now, only passenger vehicles assembled in North America qualify for the $7,500 federal EV tax incentive, leaving approximately 30 models eligible. Although 10 of those models have already met the manufacturers cap, the IRA lifts that cap starting January 1, 2023.

The IRA also rectifies the domestic battery and critical mineral production shortfall with new material and vehicle component standards. Instead of locking in our reliance on outsourced mining and manufacturing for another decade, the IRA makes eligibility for the full $7,500 incentive contingent on two new requirements (with each valued at $3,750):

Materials. Critical minerals used in EV batteries must meet a gradually increasing percentage of components extracted, processed, or recycled in North America or in countries that have free trade agreements with the U.S., starting at 40% in 2023 and increasing by 10% each year, up to 80% in 2026. Starting in 2025, vehicles will not qualify for the tax credit if the battery’s critical minerals were extracted, processed, or recycled by a “foreign entity of concern,” which encompasses specifically designated nations and organizations owned by, controlled by, or under the jurisdiction of such nations.

Components. An EV battery’s components must be manufactured or assembled in North America—50% beginning in 2023, increasing by 10% each year, up to 100% in 2028. Starting in 2024, vehicles will not qualify if the battery components were manufactured or assembled by a foreign entity of concern.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/e...ers/?sh=7f88fea4117e

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://nypost.com/2022/09/14/...year-old-love-child/

Hunter Biden cries poverty in trying to slash child support for 4-year-old

Hunter Biden is trying to get his child support payments for his 4-year-old love child lowered by claiming a substantial change to his “financial circumstances,” according to court documents.

President Biden’s son, 52, has asked an Arkansas judge to recalculate the child support payments he makes to Lunden Roberts, 31 — the mother of the daughter he’s never met, according to a Monday court filing obtained by the Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

Hunter cited “a substantial material change” in his “financial circumstances, including but not limited to his income,” for the reason behind his request.

It wasn’t immediately clear what the change in Hunter’s income was.

Brent Langdon, his Texas-based attorney who signed the motion, said reforms to the child support guidelines in Arkansas in 2020 were behind Hunter’s push to review his payments.

“Like many other individuals whose child support obligations were calculated before the new guidelines took effect, Mr. Biden has asked the court to review the existing child support determination and to establish an amount of child support that complies with the current guidelines and circumstances,” Langdon said in a statement.

Roberts’ attorney, Clint Lancaster, was quick to express doubt over Hunter’s monetary status — and vowed to look into his financial records.

“Ultimately, this is going to require us to look deeply, more deeply, into Hunter’s finances,” Lancaster said. “I’m going to want to have a deposition with Mr. Biden. Like last time, I’m going to bring my forensic accountant to the deposition, unless the judge tells me I can’t.”

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Jill Biden to host event for Hispanic Heritage Month after comparing Latinos to ‘breakfast tacos’
quote:
"At the event, the first lady is expected to have an entire Guatemalan family assist her with yet another attempt to remove her foot from her mouth."

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Maybe she'll have them 'serving' the guests at the event! You know, waiting tables, delivering tacos, and serving drinks...All while wearing masks! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8867 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"They're almost like real people."

Yeah, not a good start for ya, Jill. Maybe get ol' Droolin' Joe in there to pinch hit for you.

And don't forget, Jill- in order to communicate with Hispanics, all you have to do is slap an "-O" on the end of random words and speak very loudly.

"WELCOME-O, ALL YOU LITTLE BROWN PEOPLE-O!!"

Hearts and minds, Jill. Hearts and minds. Razz

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12660 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
polls are getting tight for Arizona senate race

Incumbent DEM Mark Kelly versus REP Blake Masters.

Trafalgar poll has Kelly only 1 % up on Masters

Here is a video on Kelly saying whether Biden has done a good job:

video at

https://twitter.com/i/status/1569369974803931136

from

https://redstate.com/nick-aram...-dems-are-in-n629300

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
https://www.americanthinker.co..._pretty_useless.html

In the early 1990s, British polling companies that had failed to predict a conservative political win, coined the term “shy Tory factor,” to account for conservatives being unwilling to admit their voting preference to pollsters. Since then, the problem is a common one across the West because conservatives feel beleaguered and disfavored. Thanks to the Democrats’ fanatic anti-MAGA sentiment, which saw Joe Biden demonize Republicans as the enemies of “democracy” (which to Joe means “the Democrat party”), conservatives are shyer than ever before.

Robert Cahaly is the chief pollster for Trafalgar Group, which has been, not just an accurate pollster, but an actual pollster: That is, it really seeks to discern public trends, as opposed to those companies that do push polling to move public trends. He put out a series of tweets regarding the fact that, when it comes to polls, MAGA conservatives have gone almost completely underground (h/t Twitchy):

In 2016 Trump supporters were called “Deplorables” and other unflattering names. This was a major contributor to the “shy Trump voter” phenomenon that “most” polling missed which resulted in a major loss in public confidence for polling flowing the election.

In 2020 people who supported Trump or espoused conservative values out of step with “Woke” culture found themselves being “canceled” or “doxed”. This led to “hidden voters” that “most” polling under counted, therefore Trump support in key battleground states exceeded expectations.

Now that the Biden administration has essentially classified “MAGA Republicans” as a threat to democracy marshaling federal law enforcement to focus on them. This move has created a new type of voter that will be even harder to poll or even estimate.

I call this new group “submerged voters”. They aren’t putting stickers on their cars, signs in their yards, posting their opinions, or even answering polls. At this point I think it’s fair to say that Biden’s pursuit of and attacks on “MAGA Republicans” has created an army of voters who will be virtually impossible to poll (even for us) and more difficult still to estimate.

The 2022 Republican turnout will likely be higher than any of the polls or models are showing. All polls (including ours) will understate the impact of these “submerged voters”.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
https://thepostmillennial.com/...r?utm_campaign=64487

With weeks remaining to the midterms, Comrade Biden declares COVID pandemic is over. Now isn't that convenient?

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:

...Biden declares COVID pandemic is over.

That's cute.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
polls are getting tight for Arizona senate race

Incumbent DEM Mark Kelly versus REP Blake Masters.

Trafalgar poll has Kelly only 1 % up on Masters
And didn't McConnell and his cast of GOP clowns pull something like $8m of campaign funding away from Arizona? Kinda makes one wonder if McConnell really wants to win the senate back.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Biden and his handlers celebrate the laughably named "Inflation Reduction Act" which will work JUST as well as the "Affordable Care Act" which sent my yearly deductible from $600 to $6,000 Mad

They cannot escape this in November:

This needs to be more widely published.

Posts: 2761 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
With weeks remaining to the midterms, Comrade Biden declares COVID pandemic is over. Now isn't that convenient?

Cool. Someone tell my employer so we can quite wearing these f*#@king masks all day!

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6723 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This fucking guy.

"First of all, let's put this into perspective. Inflation rate month to month is up just an inch...hardly at all."

Inflation is at 8.3%, you empty-headed shit sack!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Biden and his handlers celebrate the laughably named "Inflation Reduction Act" which will work JUST as well as the "Affordable Care Act" which sent my yearly deductible from $600 to $6,000 Mad

They cannot escape this in November:

This needs to be more widely published.

All you need to do is diet and buy an electric car, and stay home....

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
... and be ready to be cold this winter.

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post