SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
That a POTUS would entertain the thought of telling half the population of the United States, the country he is the leader of, they should fear him and his military's ability to squash them and their guns with his tanks, and F-15's, is a sad sign of the times....

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I want to know what conversations are going on in the white house that he feels the need to stand in front of a camera and talk like this.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
I want to know what conversations are going on in the white house that he feels the need to stand in front of a camera and talk like this.

Especially saying shit like this-"those brave right wing Americans". One- you know he is using the word "brave" sarcastically, and Two- he 100% equates gun owners with "right wing" conservatives only.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
How far off was I when I only thought Carter was the most uninspiring president we've ever had. At least he didn't pop off in his "angry" voice all the time... Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Does poopy pants want to fight?

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/Dnl9HBcuoZ8

God, Guns, and Guts made this country....let's keep all three

Posts: 495 | Location: TX | Registered: March 09, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
The Eagle Has Landed Oh yeah, I'm scared of this retard. Roll Eyes

DeSantis hits the target again

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
listen to this total idiot Karine Jean-Pierre

https://twitter.com/i/status/1565055591634112515

video at link

Our country is a joke. What an embarrassment w the Biden administration

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

video at link

49% of the population are white supremacist terrorists. You didn't know that?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Not the first time he has said this dumb F-15 type stuff.

The blatant dishonesty of this argument always gives me pause. People who speak this way like to deal in the abstract. They say things like "the military" or "the police", without ever giving thought to the concept that there is flesh-and-blood backing those terms.

As if no person is flying that F-15. It's just this non-sentient death machine that does our bidding.

And that's because once you realize who "they" are, who the flesh-and-blood of these organizations are, the masturbatory dream of confiscation is smashed.

"They" are our brothers and sisters. They are our children. Maybe not the boot-lickers in the Pentagon, or the political hack police chiefs, but the real men and women on the ground.

What do you think is going to happen when they're ordered to turn their guns on Americans? What is the most plausible outcome of such a scenario?

Not New Orleans during Katrina 20 years ago, real talk - right now - nationwide. Game it out and see what you come up with. I predict a majority of liberals would be shocked to find out where "the military" and "the police" and a few hundred thousand combat vets really stand if push came to shove.

Posts: 10753 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

video at link

49% of the population are white supremacist terrorists. You didn't know that?
74 million Trump voters from 2020 (and many more who would support him since) are now enemies of this country and subject to military action to correct their errant ways (i.e. American and the US Constitution first)? Really? There's only one place this sort of BS leads, and I hate this POS for hastening this country down that path.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
If Biden thinks the military and national guard is going to take up arms against American citizens to defend globalist backed leftists, they are sadly mistaken. They ARE themselves Americans. Then there’s the fact that the supposedly “bad” Americans outnumber the military by orders of magnitude. Large scale weapons of war only work against large, identifiable military assets.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Not the first time he has said this dumb F-15 type stuff.

Is this the same government that went apoplectic when a few UNARMED citizens questioned election results on Jan 6?

Ironic, isn't it?

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody see Joepeddo come wandering into the meeting chaired by “Dr.” Jill, and then say “Whatever she says I agree with”? And they wonder why sane people don’t really think he’s in charge of anything.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?...dys-meeting-teaching

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Just saying F-15 is actually a deescalation, last time he popped off about civilians and weapons of war he said "we" needed nukes, too... Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
if you want to fight against the country you need an F-15.
Apparently someone forgot to tell the Afgans and Taliban that? Roll Eyes

Joey Bag of Stupid also was back on the "deer wearing Kevlar" idiocy again too. The man is truly gone.

An F-15 would be totally useless in this application as people, even Democrats, wouldn't accept the collateral damage.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
That a POTUS would entertain the thought of telling half the population of the United States, the country he is the leader of, they should fear him and his military's ability to squash them and their guns with his tanks, and F-15's, is a sad sign of the times....

You don't need your guns because you can't fight me with your guns, so give me your guns!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As one pundit said, don’t try to exercise your Constitutional rights because we the all powerful government can stop you. Only such a piece of shit as Biden would say such a thing.

Lisa Boothe pointed out something very true the other night on FNC.

“The only reason anyone thinks Joe Biden is a good man is because he has suffered so much loss, and he uses that loss, he uses that grief for political purposes as both a shield and a sword as we saw when he got 13 service members killed and then tried to invoke the death of his late son, who died of cancer. He did not die in the line of duty.”

“One of the biggest lies we were ever told is that Joe Biden is a good man. He is a terrible president. Even worse human being,” Boothe concluded.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2...-a-good-man-1279372/

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
As one pundit said, don’t try to exercise your Constitutional rights because we the all powerful government can stop you. Only such a piece of shit as Biden would say such a thing.

Lisa Boothe pointed out something very true the other night on FNC.

“The only reason anyone thinks Joe Biden is a good man is because he has suffered so much loss, and he uses that loss, he uses that grief for political purposes as both a shield and a sword as we saw when he got 13 service members killed and then tried to invoke the death of his late son, who died of cancer. He did not die in the line of duty.”

“One of the biggest lies we were ever told is that Joe Biden is a good man. He is a terrible president. Even worse human being,” Boothe concluded.

And, a poster boy for 'what not to do as a parent'...Arguably THE WORST PARENT in the history of modern civilized society!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post