SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33759 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^
Lewy Body Dementia destroyed Robin Williams. Don't think that is what is going on with Biden.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Robin Williams killed himself.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are technically correct. The underlying disease process was the primary reason for his demise.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Robin Williams committed suicide...He died 'with' Lewy Body Dimentia! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for the better wording.

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I see. I wasn't aware of that or ever even heard of that disease. I'm assuming it's rare?

Anyway I agree, that's likely not what Biden has.... He's not nearly as funny as Robin Williams was.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A diagnosis of Lewy body dementia requires a progressive decline in your ability to think, as well as at least two of the following:

Fluctuating alertness and thinking function
Repeated visual hallucinations
Parkinsonian symptoms
REM sleep behavior disorder, in which people act out their dreams during sleep

It is the second leading cause of dementia behind Alzheimer's.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Whatever the specifics, Biden has a serious medical condition. He cannot complete a single sentence and frequently doesn't know where he is or what he is doing.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
Agreed. It is obvious to even the casual observer.

posted Hide Post
DHS pays over $455K to build ‘security fencing’ around Biden’s beach home

I wonder why it costs so much. I notice he has two nice garbage cans. He needs to touch up the landscaping around the house. Here is the story:

Build that wall!

The southern border with Mexico is seeing the highest levels of illegal border crossings in 35 years, but the Department of Homeland Security has found one access point it can shore up — doling out $455,000 to a Delaware construction company for a fence around President Biden’s “Summer White House.”

In September, the department awarded a contract of $456,548 to Turnstone Holdings LLC for “PURCHASE AND INSTALLATION OF SECURITY FENCING AT 32 FARVIEW, REHOBOTH DELAWARE,” according to USAspending.gov, an online database tracking federal government spending.

The contract started Sept. 21 and is expected to end Dec. 31. Construction of the fence is expected to end by that date.

The DHS is listed as the main awarding and funding office of the contract while the US Secret Service is listed as the subagency. Additional information and details about the fence have not been publicly released.

For security reasons, the Secret Service declined to discuss their “protective means and methods” with The Post when asked for comment.

DHS did not immediately respond to The Post’s inquiry about the contract.

LINK: https://nypost.com/2021/10/22/...d-bidens-beach-home/

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
‘security fencing’ around Biden’s beach home

Keeps him from wandering off? Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was hoping for at least a sketch. For that price it better be formidable. Guard towers, automatic sirens if breach occurs. He already has an attack dog so he should be set. Almost forgot must have automatic floodlights.

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
These clowns are great for memes, have to at least give them that.

Posts: 1809 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
He already has an attack dog so he should be set.

You talking about Major, the GS who keeps biting secret service agents, or his press secretary Circle Back, the Crimson Commie? Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:
He already has an attack dog so he should be set.

You talking about Major, the GS who keeps biting secret service agents, or his press secretary Circle Back, the Crimson Commie? Smile

"Major and the Crimson Commie". Sounds like one hell of a great name for a tag team to me.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden Claims No Time to Visit Border as President Despite 24 Trips Home to Delaware

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ps-home-to-delaware/

President Joe Biden claimed Thursday he did not have enough time to visit the Southern border, despite dozens of trips to his home in Delaware.

The president spoke about the Southern border during a town hall in Baltimore with CNN’s Anderson Cooper:

I’ve been there before, and I haven’t — I mean, I know it well. I guess I should go down. But the — but the whole point of it is: I haven’t had a whole hell of lot of time to get down. … But I plan on — now, my wife, Jill, has been down. She’s been on both sides of the river. She’s seen the circumstances there. She’s looked into those places.

The president is scheduled to leave the White House Friday night to return home to Delaware for his 20th weekend since becoming president, according to a tally by former CBS reporter Mark Knoller. He has traveled to Delaware a total of 24 times.

The president has also spent 10 weekends away at the presidential retreat at Camp David.

Biden enjoys leaving the White House on Friday and returning home on Monday, following a similar schedule that he enjoyed as a U.S. senator. Instead of riding Amtrak, Biden utilizes the presidential Marine One helicopter to fly back and forth from Washington, DC.

In August, Biden took nine Marine One flights in just 18 days in an effort to salvage his vacation in Delaware and Camp David even as he struggled to react to his botched exit out of Afghanistan.

Posts: 12657 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The leftists and the clueless voters who voted for Biden because Donald Trump published mean tweets are perfectly OK with this fucking incompetent, doddering old train wreck.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107488 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post