SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Climate change and global warming are bullshit hoaxes to steer $ into DEM coffers and to have the federal govt control us even more

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30403 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Take a wild guess at who Bidet brought up in his speech to police officers today. Roll Eyes

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5159 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Virginia Tech To Limit Football Attendance After Viral ‘F**k Joe Biden’ Chant, Calls Students ‘Selfish, Inappropriate, And Embarrassing’

https://nationalfile.com/virgi...te-and-embarrassing/

Virginia Tech will limit the attendance of their own students at football games beginning this Saturday, after a video showing a massive group of them filling the school’s Lane Stadium with chants of “F— Joe Biden” went viral online, inspiring sports fans across the nation to follow suit in what the school describes as “selfish, inappropriate, and embarrassing behavior.”
The announcement from the Virginia college known for its agriculture and engineering programs has infuriated their fan base which, politically and culturally, often stands in stark contrast to their upper class rivals at the ultra-liberal University of Virginia.

Beginning this Saturday, when the Hokies football team takes on the Pittsburgh Panthers, student attendance will be limited to season ticket holders as well as a lesser amount of ticket lottery winners and game day conduct will be more tightly controlled and monitored by school law enforcement, which threatens to ban rule “violators” from the school’s athletic facilities.

In a public release signed by the school’s Athletic Director, Vice President for Student Affairs, and Chief of Police announcing the game day changes, students were chastised for their “selfish, inappropriate, and embarrassing behavior,” which in addition to the Biden chants, was reportedly reflected in general student conduct related to ticket sales, as well as stadium entry and exiting.

“Over the last several weeks, we have heard too many stories of selfish, inappropriate, and embarrassing student behavior at home football games,” the statement reads. “What we have heard falls short of Virginia Tech standards – and most importantly, creates an unsafe environment for all who attend.”

“This week, we are asking that every student attending this Saturday’s home game (and all future games) take personal responsibility for a safe and positive fan experience that reflects the best of our community,” continued the statement, before laying out the new list of rules for students enjoying the action.

As previously reported by National File, Virginia Tech students helped kick off a nationwide trend, leading thunderous chants of “F— Joe Biden” during the school’s early September game against the North Carolina Tarheels, as other identical or similar chants seemed to develop simultaneously at stadiums across the country.

Posts: 12672 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
There sure is a lot of animosity around the country twards the urine soaked relic. Especially considering he got "81 million votes". Wink

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Americans will be shocked when we lose the next peer to peer conflict. We have been blessed with real estate that has kept our people out of harm for centuries. When it happens it will shock the conscience.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Our ‘fearless leader’ really knows how to turn a phrase. Biden praises Chris Dodd saying he treats waiters/waitresses well

“… President Biden lauded the character of former Sen. Chris Dodd, D-Conn., on Friday by likening him to someone who treats waitstaff well, despite allegations that Dodd was part of the alleged sexual assault of a waitress in 1985...”

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Virginia Tech To Limit Football Attendance After Viral ‘F**k Joe Biden’ Chant, Calls Students ‘Selfish, Inappropriate, And Embarrassing’

I'm sure they would have made all the same moves if the were chanting "Fuck Trump."

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Maybe the students and alumni at the game should chant... 'F' administration and Joe Biden. Simply disgusting how many in these college administrations are willing to snap to and try to put an end to the students speaking out.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
Take a wild guess at who Bidet brought up in his speech to police officers today. Roll Eyes

His dead son? Or his cracked out son?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:

His dead son? Or his cracked out son?

That asshole speaking at a police memorial is an abomination

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden's America as they/them/those welcome the world to share our prosperity . . .

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's time once again for a word from my favorite liberal, Jimmy Dore.

You guys heard about this Brandon stuff? Big Grin

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

I'll submit that not *all* of the effort here has to do with the FJB chants. This season, rowdy students have treated the stadium as "general admission" crowding into seats held by season ticket holders. That gets ugly quickly. Efforts to keep the students in their assigned section have failed spectacularly. Aisles, stairways, and tunnels have been crowded with "younguns" who simply won't get out of the way, and the security presence hasn't been enough to combat it (fewer people on security staff, I'm told).

In addition, there was recently an event of a student passing out in the crowd rushing to get into the stadium and that crowd causing a delay in medics' ability to get to her. Poor crowd management proves dangerous at this point.

Inconsiderate (vulgar) shouts in the stands led to the family (with young kids) seated behind me a few weeks ago to leave early in the second quarter. There's no need to behave that way, particularly around young kids.

- - - - - - -

Having said that, I'll add that I don't disagree with the sentiment toward JB, but that the behavior is rude and doesn't reflect well on VT.

God bless America.

Posts: 13491 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ Keep college students locked down for a year and a half for no reason (18-22 COVID mortality is statistically zero) and they get a little rambunctious when you let them out.

Yeah they should behave, they should follow all the rules, they should stay in their assigned seats, they should wear masks, they should get vaccines, they should stay 6 feet away from each other, they shouldn't say "bad words", they should use everyone's preferred pronouns, and so on.

Seeing a little youthful rebellion that is inconvenient, but not violent, is refreshing. There is a hope that they will not bend to every whim of the "woke" mob.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'Let's Go Brandon!' goes from social media meme to the top of the iTunes charts

https://www.foxnews.com/entert...itunes-hip-hop-chart

An anti-President Biden rap song inspired by the viral "Let's go Brandon!" trend is now sitting at the top of the iTunes hip-hop chart.

The song, performed by rapper Loza Alexander and entitled "Let's Go Brandon," first went viral on TikTok before making a fast rise up the iTunes hip-hop chart to clinch the number one spot.

Posts: 12672 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, don't have any college football games at all, then. These events are money makers for the schools, yes? Cancel all of the games, and get back to the books.

There. No more "embarrassment" for the leftist administrators, and you know they are all leftists.

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Perhaps my comments were misinterpreted.

I'm quick to agree that an 18-month lockdown leads to some rowdiness once the minions are freed. I'll likely take part in the rowdiness. I enjoy taking part in that particular 66,000-member event when I can.

As the comment about assigned seating goes, that's where I get a little prickly. There's an entire student section, designated for students. And there are people who pay for season tickets knowing exactly where they'll be seated, often knowing who they'll be seated near (in the case of long-time ticket holders) and expecting not to have others taking that paid-for space when they arrive. I'm one of those who doesn't enjoy the confrontation involved in having to tell someone he (or she) is taking up the space I paid to use.

Bad words? They're going to happen. But again, as these kids enter the world of real live adulthood, they should be able to do so without intentionally/deliberately being a bad influence on the following generation. Recognizing appropriateness is part of becoming an adult. Many of these kids haven't started to make that recognition yet.

I'm figuring most of us don't want our six-year-olds learning to use the F-bomb. But that's just a guess....

But college football and crowd behavior are not what this thread is about. This is a good time to get it back on topic. Joe stinks.

God bless America.

Posts: 13491 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Well, don't have any college football games at all, then. These events are money makers for the schools, yes? Cancel all of the games, and get back to the books.

Yeah, but then they'd have to start charging what their "education" really costs, cut spending, stop giving away "education" to the "underprivileged" and so-on.

Can't have that.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

Yeah, but then they'd have to start charging what their "education" really costs,...

My first quarter of college set me back $275 for tuition and fees at a state university for 12-18 credits. It's $3,764/semester now.

There are some pretty new buildings and a wonderful stadium now though. Roll Eyes

And, I agree (mostly) with vthoky in that it sure would be nice if our young kids didn't have to be exposed to the screaming profanity. However, that has been present at college football games forever and it will not change. Mix college students en masse with some alcohol and football, and that's what you get. They are just doing what college students do. The best way to avoid having your kids not exposed to that is to not expose them to that.

Posts: 20097 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post