SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
In Leemurs picture of FJB on the deck, what is the deal with the heels of his shoes? They look like the ones that Michael Jackson used to do the extreme lean thing in one of his videos. Do they lock Joe in place behind the podium?

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2937 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Or, and hear me out on this… or they’re just grippy rubber soles to help keep him from slipping and falling.

Posts: 17608 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bettysnephew:
In Leemurs picture of FJB on the deck, what is the deal with the heels of his shoes? They look like the ones that Michael Jackson used to do the extreme lean thing in one of his videos. Do they lock Joe in place behind the podium?

They are Hokas. I have a couple of pair and they are a great shoe. I know some dletectives that wear them when they're undercover and out walking the street. They swear by them for all day comfort.

Many different models, just like with any brand, but those have the distinctive Hoka heel. Other manufacturers are introducing similar heels on some of their shoes.

Posts: 4247 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:

We are surrounded by zombie idiots.

I know two co-workers that in addition to CNN, get their ‘news’ from Bill Maher and Jon Stewart.

For real. I shit ye not.

Posts: 3577 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
I've heard several Democrats say this recently and wondered where they were coming from. Joe Concha picked up on it in an opinion piece today that reminded me of several other points that I'd forgotten about the supposedly good guy.

Fact check: No, Biden has never been a good, honest, or decent man

_______

Fact check: No, Biden has never been a good, honest, or decent man
Prepare for more phony praise as Democrats and the media try to push Biden off the stage
By Joe Concha Fox News
Published July 13, 2024 10:04am EDT | Updated July 13, 2024 10:41am EDT

It is a talking point we've heard ad nauseam since the President Joe Biden debate debacle in Atlanta and one we can expect to hear even more should Democrat power brokers convince the "Big Guy" to step aside for the good of the nation.

Paraphrasing: Joe Biden is a decent/good/honest man who has enjoyed a highly successful presidency and has served his country selflessly and honorably for decades.

But let's be clear. As one of the very few people in this business to write a book on the man going back to his days in law school, I can say without fear of contradiction that Joe Biden is most certainly NOT a good or decent or honest man. In fact, he's quite the opposite.

Biden also has not enjoyed even a moderately successful presidency. The cost of living is up more than 20 percent since he took office. Gas prices are up 50 percent. Violent crime has driven law-abiding citizens out of major American cities (all run by Democrats with liberal district attorneys) to red states like Texas, Tennessee and Florida.

The president's disastrous border policies have allowed more than 10 million people to enter this country illegally, including hundreds on the terror watch list. Education test scores are at their lowest levels in decades. The U.S. has provided Ukraine with a virtual blank check to fight a war against Russia that is in a hopeless stalemate. The U.S. withdrawal in Afghanistan was one of the most tragic and humiliating moments in our country's history. And China's posture toward Taiwan has never been more aggressive.

Otherwise, wow... What a success!

But getting back to Biden's character, does a good or decent or honest man so plagiarize his work and speeches, both in law school and as a presidential candidate, as he did in 1988?

Does a good or decent or honest man blatantly play the race card to win votes, as he did in 2020 by insisting he was arrested while on the porch with a Black couple during the civil rights era? Because that never happened.

Does a good or decent or honest man tell families in Maui, some of whom lost family members and/or their homes, that he could relate to what they were going through by saying he and his family (and Corvette) also survived a raging fire in his home that nearly killed his wife and cat? Because the fire chief at the time said the blaze was a small kitchen fire that was quickly extinguished and endangered no one.

Does a good or decent or honest man pretend his 7th grandchild doesn't exist simply because she was the product of his crack-addicted son's fling?

Does a good or decent or honest man warn that then-presidential candidate Mitt Romney was going to put Blacks "back in chains" if elected?

Does a good or decent or honest man use his late son as a prop over and over when talking to Gold Star families by saying his son Beau also died while on active duty in Iraq? Because Beau died of cancer years after coming home.

Joe Biden has failed upwards his entire life and has lied so many times along the way, it's impossible to list them all without going over a 100,000-word limit. Here are just a few of the biggest whoppers with cheese.

I once drove an 18-wheeler.
No soldiers died under my watch.
I inherited 9 percent inflation.
The Inflation Reduction Act" is the strongest bill you can pass to lower inflation.
I inherited a God-awful mess at the border.
The Border Patrol endorsed me.
I taught a political theory class at Penn.
I've traveled 17,000 miles with Xi Jinping.
My uncle was eaten by cannibals.
I still can't over that last one...

You get the point. Joe Biden is not, and has never been, a good, decent or honest man, despite what every panicked Democrat and many media members insist as they try to coax him into retirement. He's been a lousy president since 2021, and a lousy guy for at least a half century.

And that's no lie.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2159 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Or, and hear me out on this… or they’re just grippy rubber soles to help keep him from slipping and falling.

If that is the case, they don't work very well! LOL!

The “POLICE"
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2937 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
They are Hokas. I have a couple of pair and they are a great shoe. I know some dletectives that wear them when they're undercover and out walking the street. They swear by them for all day comfort.

I have a pair of HOKA athletic shoes. I didn't know they made a dress type shoe. I may look into those as I find the ones I have to be very comfortable.

The “POLICE"
Not Kiss It

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I now expect FJB to show up with his ear bandaged, claiming he was the one who was shot. Not a joke. Wink

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8533 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
I now expect FJB to show up with his ear bandaged, claiming he was the one who was shot. Not a joke. Wink

Thanks for that morning chuckle. Big Grin

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3869 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Beau was also shot in the ear. In violent combat. In Iraq.

Posts: 20540 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not until after the election is over. Important details will be "slow-walked", just as they were about Hunter Biden's laptop. So much for a thorough and transparent investigation, providing the public with information they have a need to know and a RIGHT to know.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10259 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:

Beau was also shot in the ear. In violent combat. In Iraq.

...with sniper fire. The cannibals said he was delicious!

Posts: 9400 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
FUCK YOU JO. Reading words you didn't write, don't believe. Fuckin diaper wearing fool

Posts: 5528 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Despicable motherfucker. Hypocrite. Sitting there spewing meaningless shit.

Tone it down? Bitch, YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE need to tone it down. Your rhetoric is the cause of yesterday's events.

Asshole! Just stop talking, you ridiculous decrepit son of a bitch.

January 6? Fuck you

Posts: 108985 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
The rhetoric that the Dems use in their late night commercials especially the ones that say “I’m Joe Biden and I approve of this message” are enough to make a buzzard vomit.

Nothing but hate.

Im old enough and still remember the Daisy Girl commercial that only ran once as part of LBJ’s 1964 campaign. The Dems still operate that way today, fear and hatred, no middle ground. Their way or no way.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8364 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Dementia Joe is so far gone he can’t even get the term BALLOT BOX right during his insincere BS speech today:

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/sta...642595392073755?s=46

Posts: 34513 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Joe has been painting Trump as a monster on par with Hitler for the last 4 years, and Trump's followers as every evil thing under the sun. Today he calls for unity.

The Democrat voter will see no inconsistency in this.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10826 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Despicable motherfucker. Hypocrite. Sitting there spewing meaningless shit.

Tone it down? Bitch, YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE need to tone it down. Your rhetoric is the cause of yesterday's events.

Asshole! Just stop talking, you ridiculous decrepit son of a bitch.

January 6? Fuck you

I agree.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31976 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Joe has been painting Trump as a monster on par with Hitler for the last 4 years, and Trump's followers as every evil thing under the sun. Today he calls for unity.

The Democrat voter will see no inconsistency in this.

The pure dedicated Democrat will see this as Joe Cool being the best president ever. The casual or undecided voter may and hopefully will see this as a problem.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38195 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
FWIW this has been a life preserver for FJB, he's out of the spotlight, donors and his party critics seem to be shutting up for now.

I hear "The Morning Joe is not on this a.m., wtf? Can those bomb throwers not restrain themselves? I'm getting the impression the left are verging on owning their hatred, righteously angry because, you know, Trump. The upshot, no pun intended, is the country's division may well be about to ramp up, they're feeling cornered.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8533 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post