SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
This may have been covered above. If so, apologies. Not sure i saw it.

The progressive party, for all its faults, seems tightly cohesive. This outcome couldn't have been a surprise. If not, what is their intention in bringing this to the public eye.

First, I don't think they expected Trump to agree. Then they added conditions, and Trump continued to agree to those. They were backed into a corner and going with the "I won't cheapen the Office by debating with a convicted felon" wasn't going to fly. So their new option was to do the debate and hope the State Of The Union chemical cocktail worked again. Remember, they set the bar so low for a Biden "victory" that they expected between knowing the questions, preparations, and modern chemistry, Slow Joe could survive. In this case, survival would be heralded as a great victory with the various Lamestream Media saying exactly what the Bidet campaign wants them to say. Instead, last night, they got "Old Slow Joe" who was crap, along with crapping in his Depends.

Their whole strategy of lawfare was to keep Trump from running. Notice all the cases and charges came after he decided to run? If Haley or DeSantis had been the candidate, they would have had or made up dirt on them, but neither one of them could hold the MAGA members in the Republican Party and definitely wouldn't have got them out to vote in any numbers to be meaningful. Trump continues to break the mold, going to places and campaigning in Dem "strongholds" and getting excellent responses from those areas. Now the Dems have to spend money and time in places they traditionally ignored, knowing they had the county, state in the bag.

Lets remember, the Dem mantra, "In Chaos, is Opportunity". I do believe some, maybe a majority of the Dems movers and shakers knew the Old Slow Joe would be exposed, so they will probably try to seize on it to change candidate(s), hence the new talking points, with reporters and talking heads finally admitting the truth about Old Slow Joe.

Posts: 4009 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Their whole poker hand was a bluff based on two cards. "Liar and Felon".

And they got Trumped.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44105 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The gift that keeps on giving.

I can't imagine why she's being snubbed for replacing Biden.

https://x.com/RNCResearch/status/1806768051985031216

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30637 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
quote:
She's the face of the administration right now

I have seen that face that FJB is making, my kids did it when they were filling their diaper

for the elderly, you see that face a lot in memory care units.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11016 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

And they got Trumped.

that's good

Posts: 2908 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Talk about the proverbial train wreck.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16354 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108250 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Lets be honest, if Slow Joe was a dog, the Dems would be on the phone with Kristi Noem......just saying. Big Grin

Posts: 4009 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Biden claimed during the debate that the US Border Patrol endorsed him. Of course that was just another blatant, provable lie by the ex-Vice President.

I think the Border Patrol corrected the record in real time.

https://x.com/BPUnion/status/1806501048724430943

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30637 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
Lets be honest, if Slow Joe was a dog, the Dems would be on the phone with Kristi Noem......just saying. Big Grin

Razz Big Grin

https://x.com/TheBabylonBee/st.../1806756161548353553

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9109 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Brutal

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:

Razz Big Grin

https://x.com/TheBabylonBee/st.../1806756161548353553

hahahahahaha best so far today!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16354 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

Makes sense. Their "moral character" is about the same. Their arrogance is beyond anything I have ever seen.

Posts: 8681 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

And they got Trumped.

Dude, you're on a roll.

Posts: 8681 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Dr. Jill is playing the hand she was dealt down to the last white chip.

Desperate and evil.

It occurred to me today that Jill Biden has been the puppet master in the White House this whole time. Just her. Wielding power through a sack of oatmeal. This is an evil, power hungry bitch. She's like Angela Lansbury's character in The Manchurian Candidate, the ghoulishly evil Mrs. Eleanor Shaw Iselin. And over Joe's dead body will she give up power.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post

Posts: 1056 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden Staff Clamps Down on Reporters Trying to Interview Rally Attendees

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...vegas-rally-n2641130

NYT reporter Simon Levien details how staff for President Biden's campaign have been harassing him at a Las Vegas rally and stopping interviews with attendees when they say something critical of Biden.

As I spoke to voters at a Las Vegas rally for Vice President Harris, a Nevada Biden campaign staffer followed me and twice asked that voters end their interviews when their comments turned critical of President Biden.

One undecided voter, Stephen Stubbs, said he wished Biden would step aside and let Harris be the presidential nominee. The staffer interrupted, saying: “I’m going to stop it here, sorry, if I can. It’s a Biden event. Is that okay?”

Taylor Avery of the Las Vegas Review-Journal corroborated the antagonistic attitude the Biden campaign has adopted after the presidential debate.

“This also happened to me. A staffer tried not once but twice to cut off my interview with a voter who said they thought Biden should step down,” she said. “They then ushered me and the voter inside because ‘the vice president is almost here,’ but the VP did not show up for another 30 minutes.”

Posts: 19695 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Outstanding

I knew these people were fools, but I didn't realize they were complete fools who would behave this badly.

Reporters now get to become the story and demonstrate their heroism in the face of censorship. You know they will run with that.

Posts: 108250 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Twitter really was wonderful today.

https://x.com/bonchieredstate/.../1806692040048099343

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
President Trump's "palestinian" has me rolling, oh my god! Was probably the best line in the President's debate against biden CNN.

Starts at 00:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypp4-aGof-M

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4345 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post