SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 646
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
“Biden shit himself” is trending across Twitter today, BIGLY

It’s clear this old fool crapped his pants at the D-Day commemoration, that awkward crouch is what my toddler did when they pooped and didn’t want anyone to know.

How are the Dems going to keep this guy as their nominee?

Posts: 34103 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Well, we know this is complete bullshit. Of course he would pardon his own son on the way out. And really, of all the disgusting shit this vile man is guilty of, this would be near at the bottom of the list that I give a shit about.

Biden says he won’t pardon Hunter if first son is convicted of gun charges

https://nypost.com/2024/06/06/...yp&utm_medium=social

I think he is pretty confident the fix is in and there will be no need for a pardon.

Anyone know what the cost to us taxpayers is for the good doctor’s daily round trip commutes between France and Delaware to support her step son and be at the trial?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11031 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Where's your white flag?

Posts: 108154 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

How are the Dems going to keep this guy as their nominee?

Depends!

Awake not woke

Posts: 579 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Where's your white flag?

Not a surrender, just going with the odds. That is Biden territory and the jury pool is as pro-Biden as the Manhattan one was anti-Trump.

If you want to know my full “conspiracy theory” on the case, it is every bit as much a show trial as Trumps was. In this case though it serves a couple of purposes. One is to support their “no one is above the law” mantra, the other is to frame the claim of Hunter being targeted, meany conservatives not understanding that addiction is a disease, ad nauseam.

It really is rich how one of the most ant-2A presidents ever has a drug addled son trying to claim absolute 2A rights override “common sense” controls about addicts not having access.

I see the elected (D) folks proclaiming, and being parroted by the media “Justice is blind, Hunter was prosecuted too. now we just have to accept the verdict”

Take “Hunter” out of it - how many cases are prosecuted for lying on the 4473? How many denials as a result of criminal background, thereby even trying to buy a gun being a felony, are reported to the feds and then actually investigated let alone charged?

It is probably one of the least enforced gun charges ever.

Now, don’t get me wrong - I love the disgrace it brings, the continuing attention and admission to the lie that the laptop was fake, shines the light on his immoral and corrupt lifestyle, and general disgrace to the family.

At the end of the day, I am of the mind that if I complain about manipulation of “the system” to further political views I should hold the same standard regardless of the views it is being manipulated for.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11031 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
quote:
Where's your white flag?
Not a surrender, just going with the odds.
I wonder- since you have a couple of dozen posts and have been here a few weeks- have you ever run across any of my comments about surrendering before a battle is fought or finished? I suppose it's unlikely, since I rarely say such things. It's not like I have an opportunity to say it ALL THE TIME, and it's not like when, on the rare occasion I do say these things, that I state them in a crystal clear, unambiguous manner, so that there should be not a single person who reads these comments who is left with any doubt whatsoever as to my meaning and sincerity and desires.

I should strive to make myself clearer on the matter, I suppose.

Posts: 108154 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think he is pretty confident the fix is in and there will be no need for a pardon.

quote:
Not a surrender, just going with the odds. That is Biden territory and the jury pool is as pro-Biden as the Manhattan one was anti-Trump.

There's a difference between saying "the fix is in" and "just going with the odds".
You see?

But if your point is that venue matters, I agree.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24291 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Fuck PedoJoe Biden.

Just sayin'.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31572 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden just plagiarized Ronald Reagan at Normandy, France.

https://twitter.com/Bubblebath...p0mowY51WKZ0EJQ&s=19

Posts: 1602 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:

I can't understand the audio with my hearing aids, and there is no closed captioning. What did he say (short version is fine)?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30953 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I can't understand the audio with my hearing aids, and there is no closed captioning. What did he say (short version is fine)?

He essentially paraphrased Reagan's "These are the boys of Pointe du Hoc" speech and made it his own.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30587 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

If the Biden family had the capacity for shame and embarrassment, this would do it, but they're leftists, so...

But just remember, boys...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30587 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

He essentially paraphrased Reagan's "These are the boys of Pointe du Hoc" speech and made it his own.

It is possible Biden's young, woke speech writers just googled it and don't recognize who Ronald Reagan is and didn't think anyone would know. Wink

P229

Posts: 3887 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:

If he tells the three legged chicken joke, I’ll consider it flagrant plagiarism.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29793 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Listen how physically weak Biden sounds.

https://twitter.com/DavidNorth.../1798835358429507754

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12842 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20927 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Do you think that Biden really believes the bullshit that he spouts?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30953 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do you think that Biden really believes the bullshit that he spouts?

I doubt it.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31572 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Happy Saturday.

https://x.com/dogrightgirl/sta...116410121330804?s=42

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38888 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post