SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 646
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Hmmm. So by lefty logic... It's not counterfeiting, its copying. Lambos and Ho's for everyone!

Posts: 707 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5801 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Hunter's jury is deliberating

Defense attorney Abbe Lowell argued the bar for prosecutors to prove Hunter Biden was knowingly violating the law was extremely high. When he marked on the federal form that he wasn’t an addict, Hunter Biden was not saying “what he believed to be false.” He pointed out that the question of drug use and addiction on the form was in the present tense and the gun seller who testified didn’t think Hunter Biden was on drugs when he bought the gun.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/l...-06-10-24/index.html

Posts: 19672 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108157 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^He is literally Mr. Burns from The Simpsons.

Posts: 707 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
^He is literally Mr. Burns from The Simpsons.

Burns was way more lively and fun.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20927 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
^^^ Others at the event are like, "Didn't you learn anything from your time with Barry?"

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11008 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's damn right, Joe!! Putting Lincoln to shame with your eloquence.

https://x.com/RNCResearch/status/1800335769539694742

Posts: 108157 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Well, he said it with conviction!

What a fucking disgrace! Hard to know whether to laugh, cry and or growl in anger sometimes.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38890 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
His presidency is a never-ending Weekend At Bernie’s.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3988 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
He appeared to be glitching, did anyone try to reboot him?

Posts: 34108 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
It’s always funny to see, but the weirdest thing to me is that it’s continually displayed when there can’t be a single soul on this planet that thinks that tard is actually making a decision… And I can’t even say beyond example A because I don’t think that man makes any decisions even within himself. He shits his pants and babbles on. Really is despicable that those people put him in the place he is.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2465 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden guilty of felony gun charges, faces 25 years in prison

WILMINGTON, Del. — Guilty, guilty, guilty.

Hunter Biden became the first child of a sitting president to be convicted of a crime after a federal jury found him guilty of lying about his drug use in order to buy a gun.

The panel of six men and six women ruled President Biden’s 54-year-old son knowingly fibbed on a gun application form that he did not use controlled substances before walking out of a Wilmington shop with a Colt Cobra .38-caliber revolver on Oct. 12, 2018.

In fact, Hunter Biden was hooked on crack cocaine at the time, a fact he acknowledged in his own 2021 memoir — which prosecutors used as evidence against him.

Hunter was indicted Sept. 14 of last year on charges of making a false statement in the purchase of a firearm, making a false statement related to information required to be kept by a federally licensed firearms dealer, and possession of a firearm by an unlawful user of or addict to a controlled substance.

The first son faces up to 25 years behind bars — though a lighter sentence is much more likely since he has no prior convictions.

The verdict is not the end of the first son’s legal trouble.

He’s scheduled to face a case in Los Angeles federal court beginning Sept. 5 for allegedly evading $1.4 million in federal income tax for the years 2016 through 2019.

Prosecutors from special counsel David Weiss’ office used witness testimony, Hunter’s own communications, data taken from his infamous laptop and excerpts from his book “Beautiful Things” to prove that he was using crack around the time he bought the firearm.

Judge Maryellen Noreika had ruled before trial that prosecutors didn’t have to prove that Hunter was high the day he purchased the weapon.

Jurors heard a plethora of excerpts from the audiobook of Hunter’s memoir — narrated by the first son himself — describing his struggle with addiction and how he had a “superpower of finding crack cocaine anytime, anywhere.”

The jury also saw copious messages in which Hunter appeared to be pursuing drug deals and talked about being high or how he was using — including texting his dealer in the spring of 2018 asking: “Can you get baby powder, the real soft stuff.”

Jurors heard from witnesses including the Biden scion’s ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle; his ex-girlfriend, Zoe Kestan; and from his sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie Biden, who was married to Hunter’s brother Beau until he died of brain cancer in 2015.

Buhle testified about discovering Hunter used crack the same year as Beau’s death, when she found her then-husband’s pipe on the porch of their Washington, DC home. She said that when he used he was “not himself,” and was “angry [and] short-tempered.”

https://nypost.com/2024/06/11/...yp&utm_medium=social

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30589 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
SO if any of us were found to have lied on the FFL form, would we spend time in jail and if so, how much?

I am thinking 12-18 months if no criminal history, maybe up to five years.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14068 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, I was kind of hoping he'd be acquitted because as Alan Dershowitz said, this will actually help Trump because it shows how unfair the venue for the trial was for Trump. Hunter will just be pardoned after the election regardless of the outcome.

Posts: 5194 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
How ironic he bought Jack Ruby's gun of choice.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34228 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
The first son faces up to 25 years behind bars — though a lighter sentence is much more likely since he has no prior convictions.

He'll probably get a year and serve 85% of it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
Hunter will just be pardoned after the election regardless of the outcome.

You lost me here. You think Trump will pardon FHB?

Year V

Posts: 2649 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, but if Biden loses, there’s no reason for him not to pardon Hunter. If Biden wins, there’s also no reason because he can’t run again. Remember, Biden is a congenital liar and just because he said now that he won’t pardon him, doesn’t mean he won’t after the election.

Posts: 5194 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
No, but if Biden loses, there’s no reason for him not to pardon Hunter.

Say what? Please tell me a reason for Trump to pardon him.

Year V

Posts: 2649 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post