SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 646
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Balze, on the tube, Officer Tatum covered that last evening. He went poo right on stage, the World stage. Nursing home material. Later, he flat fell asleep. Funny as hell. Normal for that old goat.

Posts: 17944 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
they should have told him not to drink the water

Posts: 2876 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Do you think that Biden really believes the bullshit that he spouts?

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes. He has cognitive decline and a propensity for fabrication. He cannot even remember what he has said. As far as copying Reagan's speech blame the speechwriter.

Posts: 17366 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^

The buck stops with Joe. Did his posse plagiarize Reagan just to rub our noses in it, knowing the old media bastards won't call him on it? If you're going to steal others' words, make them good ones and sound presidential.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8406 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The ol' Squattin' Eyed Joe...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44071 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^
Too funny. For the win Smile

Posts: 1602 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2876 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/v50j2x0-the...aign=TheLibertyDaily

Posts: 12835 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
American Pravda

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29789 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I knew a cowboy in western Colorado who was killed by a horse at 83 years of age. I rode with him many times, and never met a more capable man, with an outstanding sense of humor. He told wonderful stories of his years as a rodeo cowboy, pool rider, and rancher. All that to say, yeah, Biden is elderly, but you could say the same about President Trump too. Biden is, and has been, in severe cognitive decline—for years. His mental state has reached a critical state, and the non-curious national media has no interest in exploring the question of “who’s really leading this country?” Biden is the Hollow Man and it’s clearly apparent that he’s unfit for office. That should be the #1 topic of the 24 hour news cycle , and it’s not.

Posts: 13392 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
Well, don’t be too hard on Biden. I’m still hoping that he’ll be the Dem candidate in 2024. Don’t interfere with your enemies while they’re blundering.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9155 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Lets be honest here, the best part of Biden ran down his old man's leg. Biden has been in a state of decline SINCE he was born conceived! Biden was never sharp. The only difference between him and his cackling hyena VP is that Biden has (or had) one working brain cell. Just enough to get him elected for the right party and make lots and lots and lots of money. He never built anything he is a career leech who "taxed" in one form or another others who had something or built something.

Posts: 3993 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
To be clear, I really don't care if our officials are physically disabled. Being in a wheelchair, or using a cane, or wearing Depends has nothing to do with competence. FDR was a strong wartime leader. Stephen Hawking was a brilliant physicist.

All I want is for them to be mentally sharp and can project strength to our enemies.

Being obviously both demented and physically frail is worst case though. Joe is a big threat to our country and to world peace.

Posts: 9565 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I learned something new about the Bidens today. PBD was showing a picture and talking about how Jill Biden used to babysit Hunter and Bo when she was 15 and Joe was still married to his first wife.

Posts: 3955 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
I learned something new about the Bidens today. PBD was showing a picture and talking about how Jill Biden used to babysit Hunter and Bo when she was 15 and Joe was still married to his first wife.
I am not so sure that story is true, but I can tell you for sure that the story about a blind date on WH.gov is more than likely a lie according to her ex-husband, Bill Stevenson.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6253 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
PBD? Who's that?

Posts: 9565 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just think- It's still almost five months to the election.

Senile motherfucker

https://x.com/mattgaetz/status/1799999287600067051

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108135 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Hunter's gun

COLT Cobra 38 spl $750

"James "Jimmy" Biden, the brother of President Joe Biden and Hunter's uncle, who was waiting in the witness room teed up to testify, left after lunchtime. No explicit reason was given for why Uncle Jimmy wasn't called on, as previously planned. The defense announced he would not testify after all, nor would any other witnesses—except the defendant potentially."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...n-testimony-n2640193

Posts: 19669 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Just think- It's still almost five months to the election.

Senile motherfucker

https://x.com/mattgaetz/status/1799999287600067051

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1799999287600067051" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 527px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Now, now, now… I am sure the cameraman was a MAGA plant and this was just an evil attempt to make ole “Squattin’ Eyed Joe” looks bad… Big Grin

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11029 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If ever you wish to have your intelligence insulted, you should go straight to the main distribution warehouse:

https://x.com/carolmswain/status/1800175277886300363

Posts: 108135 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post