SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, no! Little Hunty is SO MAD!!

What ever shall we do? Roll Eyes

The poster boy for nepotism and stunted emotional growth.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh, no! Little Hunty is SO MAD!!

What ever shall we do? Roll Eyes

The poster boy for nepotism and stunted emotional growth.

Yes, a whole branch of the government is in trouble now!!

Wait till he rips the judicial branch a new one for insinuating he's guilty. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14160 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Hunter and Morris look like they are planning on splitting a hooker and an 8-ball afterwards are are just counting the seconds until they can scram.

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Did he think he could intimidate them by showing up? The only people he makes sweat are the ones waiting for child support checks.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23674 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Here is Hunter retreating fast as Marjorie Taylor Greene gets her chance to question the golden boy.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hunter has one of the best lawyers around. His fees run well over a grand per hour. Knowing Hunter he probably ignores Abbe Lowell's advice.

Posts: 17501 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Here is Hunter retreating fast as Marjorie Taylor Greene gets her chance to question the golden boy.

Was he actually sworn in taking questions? I think he just showed up to watch and flip a giant middle finger to the committee.

He hauled ass it looked like because he knew MTG was about to tear him a new asshole to his face.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Republicans vote to advance Hunter Biden contempt of Congress citation following his made-for-TV 'publicity stunt' with chaotic appearance on Capitol Hill

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...congress-charge.html

The House Judiciary Committee was first to vote to approve the contempt resolution 23-14 along party lines, teeing up a full floor vote as early as next week.

If that gets cleared, Hunter's case would be referred to the Biden-led Department of Justice for prosecution and he could face up to a year in prison if convicted.

The House Oversight Committee, which held a simultaneous hearing, also voted 25-21 to condemn Hunter and recommend contempt charges. Proceedings were delayed after Hunter sparked utter chaos in Congress by showing up on Capitol Hill.

More at link

Posts: 13098 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
You can see it in his face, it's the same FU I can do what I want face of his Daddy, he learned grifting, pandering, and all the tricks from "The Big Guy" he's just not as good, and he's connected and thinks untouchable.

Look at him staring down the photographer as if he's some celebrity a-lister out on the night wanting privacy..

Posts: 24290 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Now y'all done it...

Uh, volume warning, language warning. Just, uh, just warning.

https://twitter.com/EverydayAm.../1745128340053233968

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now y'all done it...

Laughing because of the delivery; crying because of the absolute truth.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47698 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin
"Joe and Ho, Y'allz Gots to Go!"

I bet I could sell a ton of those T-shirts.

Posts: 7486 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
"Fix this shit"
Brevity is the soul of wit.

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1349 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
You can't just walk out on a congressional hearing can you?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38221 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

He was just a spectator. He came on his own and left on his own.

The subpoena that he ignored was for a closed door hearing and not this one. This one today was to basically vote to hold Hunter in contempt for brushing off the subpoena. That's why this move by Hunter was such a fuck you to the committee.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

It was a public hearing and he was not asked to be there. It is not a hearing that he was supposed to be there or one where he was expected to answer any questions.

Posts: 3026 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
I had wondered why the oversight committee was hellbent on the closed door hearing instead of taking the offered open hearing. Maybe some of you did too. Finally heard a good explanation, open hearings each member is limited to 5 min, which as we've seen before leads to rambling speeches and limits real opportunity for answers. Also gives way to showy sound bites from Dems knowing it will also be on lamestream news. Lasts 1 day and again, could be a waste.

Closed door meetings are not thus limited and can go on for days, so it's considered more likely to get answers because you're not excused until until there are satisfactory answers. I see this as a big deal for this instance.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2080 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
An absolute coward and cheat like his father if his business was legitimate he would've dealt with her. Barry told him if gets hot leave.

Posts: 2845 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Who is the homeless guy sitting next to Hunter?

Posts: 7400 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now y'all done it...

It would not surprise me in the least if Trump pulls in 20-25% of the black vote in 2024. Republicans in the past were happy with 10%. He's gonna get a lot more.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post