SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 708
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Dang PA, I think that is the best example of his cognitive degeneration.

Posts: 7634 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2...-afghanistan-n407773

A U.S. peace envoy was back in the Middle East on Tuesday to warn the Taliban not to pursue a military victory on the ground and deliver a blunt message : A Taliban government that comes to power through force in Afghanistan will not be recognized.

The U.S. State Department said Zalmay Khalilzad, the U.S. envoy, was in Doha, Qatar, where the Taliban maintain a political office, to “help formulate a joint international response to the rapidly deteriorating situation in Afghanistan.”

The development comes amid a weekslong, relentless Taliban offensive as American and NATO forces finalize their pullout from war-torn Afghanistan.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"a blunt message"

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2...-afghanistan-n407773

A U.S. peace envoy was back in the Middle East on Tuesday to warn the Taliban not to pursue a military victory on the ground and deliver a blunt message : A Taliban government that comes to power through force in Afghanistan will not be recognized.

The U.S. State Department said Zalmay Khalilzad, the U.S. envoy, was in Doha, Qatar, where the Taliban maintain a political office, to “help formulate a joint international response to the rapidly deteriorating situation in Afghanistan.”

The development comes amid a weekslong, relentless Taliban offensive as American and NATO forces finalize their pullout from war-torn Afghanistan.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"a blunt message"

Then the Taliban laughed at him, we’re feckless with this administration and the whole world knows it.

Posts: 2821 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
Dang PA, I think that is the best example of his cognitive degeneration.

Caitlin Upton writes all the scripts for Joe Biden, and such as...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44381 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:

I guess part of the training in Beltsville is PCA and CNA classes, I feel for those agents.

Posts: 2821 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Oh!
Good Lord, No Joe.
Turn, Turn, Turn, the door is over there.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5291 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EXCLUSIVE: 'The Russians have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex!' Hunter Biden is seen in unearthed footage telling a prostitute that Russian drug dealers stole ANOTHER of his laptops for blackmail while he was close to overdosing in a Vegas hotel room

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...rs-stole-laptop.html

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT

Hunter Biden claims Russian drug dealers stole another one of his laptops for blackmail while he was drugged out in a Vegas hotel room in 2018
Video obtained by DailyMail.com shows Hunter with a naked hooker in 2019 after filming a sex tape and explaining how he believed his laptop was stolen

Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Las Vegas bender in which he spent '18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite'

The incident would mean Hunter lost a total of three computers, each likely to hold sensitive information on President Joe Biden
The laptops contain embarrassing pictures, videos and communications of the president's son

'They have videos of me doing this,' he said, referring to the filmed sex he just finished. 'They have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex f***ing, you know'

Hunter's claims also raise the possibility that he was targeted as a vulnerable conduit to Joe Biden as part of a foreign intelligence operation

More at link.

Posts: 12987 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108882 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"[C]razy f***ing sex f***ing"?

I obviously need to get out more.

Posts: 27301 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

Not you, more likely Hunter's inability to articulate.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8502 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Hunter makes like a gazillion dollars.
Wow!

I miss the days when Russian drug dealers weren’t steeling computers from the children of Presidential candidates.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5291 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:

Not you, more likely Hunter's inability to articulate.
If you'd spent the overwhelming majority of your adult life shoving every drug you could get your hands on into your system, you would likely have a language issue too. And nothing this guy has done or said gets any real attention by the media. Nah, the media isn't completely in the tank for the Dem's. Nah, not at all.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...to-lower-gas-prices/

Biden White House: We Are Not Trying to Increase Domestic Oil Production to Lower Gas Prices

During the White House daily briefing, Bloomberg reporter Josh Wingrove asked White House press secretary Jen Psaki whether Biden was considering ways to increase domestic oil production, after sending a public letter to OPEC nations to increase production of foreign oil.

“The point we have made in these communications is that we’re not making a supply question here — or we’re not posing a supply question domestically,” she said. “Obviously, OPEC has its own unique role on the global marketplace.”

Psaki argued that gas prices were higher than they were in 2020 but still around normal.

New inflation numbers released on Wednesday showed the cost of gas up 41.8 percent from July 2020.

Biden also noted that his child tax credit for families would help Americans suffering from the high prices at the pump.

“These are some of the immediate steps we are taking to put more money in your pocket and make that money go further,” he said.

where the hell does biden think that money comes from ? The money he "gives away" is our money

Republicans mocked the White House struggle to address higher gas prices, noting that the Biden administration closed the Keystone pipeline and put a moratorium on new oil and gas leases on federal lands.

“President Biden canceled an American pipeline on Day One. Seven months later, he is now begging OPEC to pump more oil,” wrote House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy on social media. “We could have been more energy independent. We could have developed it cleaner. And with American workers. But Biden would rather put America last.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I keep telling more and more people - "If you voted for biden, you are an idiot"

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Funny how the MSM is like "mehhhh!" at this new stuff coming out about scumbag Hunter Biden

quote:

[b]Donald Trump Jr.[b]
@DonaldJTrumpJr

Guys, the Russian Pee Tape is probably real, it just happens to be Hunter’s.

9:31 AM · Aug 12, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Posts: 34429 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
related to above post on oil production:

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2...g-gas-prices-n408357

"President Joe Biden called on a conglomerate of 23 oil-producing countries, led largely by Russia and Saudi Arabia , to increase oil production to combat rising fuel prices.

The White House released a statement by national security advisor Jake Sullivan on Wednesday calling on OPEC to boost oil production. Sullivan argued that high fuel prices are stunting the economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic"

this is the same Joe Biden who shut down work on the Keystone XL pipeline on the day he was sworn into office. He’s also promised to further reduce oil exploration activity on federal lands and offshore. And let’s not forget his famous moment during the campaign when he suggested that people working in the fossil fuels industry should all learn to code.

But Uncle Joe also doesn’t want a bunch of unhappy voters watching their money disappear at the pump. Part of the statement the White House released yesterday said that Biden “wants Americans to have access to affordable and reliable energy, including at the pump.” That will come as news to his progressive base

America finally became a net energy exporter before the pandemic hit. We don’t need to go to Russia and the Saudis like beggars if we want to bring down the prices of oil and gas. But that would require a sound, America-first energy policy

posted Hide Post
Why would Russia and Saudi Arabia want lower oil prices?

Trump stuck it to them hard, they are loving (and profiting) from this ineptitude.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:

Trump stuck it to them hard, they are loving (and profiting) from this ineptitude.

And another thing Trump was right about were these Russian gas pipelines. Now the Germans are finding that the Russians are only sending HALF the natural gas they asked for and may not have enough to store up ahead of the coming winter. He warned them that it was foolish to depend on your former enemy like that to keep the lights on and houses warm and they are about to find out the hard way. Eek

Posts: 34429 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:

And another thing Trump was right about were these Russian gas pipelines. Now the Germans are finding that the Russians are only sending HALF the natural gas they asked for and may not have enough to store up ahead of the coming winter. He warned them that it was foolish to depend on your former enemy like that to keep the lights on and houses warm and they are about to find out the hard way. Eek

I don't blame Russia one bit. NATO is playing Russian roulette in the Black Sea and now Belarus.

Posts: 12987 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
No, but Western Europe's stupidity about Russian gas, and Germany's stupidity about Russian gas in particular, is inexplicable.

Posts: 27301 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Tied to their completely unrealistic expectation of how renewable energy will save them.

You want to get rid of dependance on Russian gas...build some fucking nuclear power plants.

quote:
No, but Western Europe's stupidity about Russian gas, and Germany's stupidity about Russian gas in particular, is inexplicable.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post