SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Made a trip to Costco today and there's a bunch of idiots wearing masks again. There always been a few, but noticeably more today. Fuggn clowns.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
There was a recurring SNL sketch with Kristen Wiig some years back where she always had to one-up everyone around her. Anyone recall that one?

That’s Biden more and more.

I remember that, that was a funny run.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8682 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
…because the rate of compliance will be abysmal.
Unfortunately, I don’t share your confidence at this point.
Well, if you want to let pessimism control you, no one can change that.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
…because the rate of compliance will be abysmal.

Unfortunately, I don’t share your confidence at this point.

It already is low, even among the assholes that hounded those of us that knew better than accept this poison into our bodies. People know the basic truth here- regardless of the political affiliation, everyone that got the snake oil was duped into doing so. Whether forced or coerced by employers (including both government and private business) is immaterial; the shots were simply not effective in preventing Covid transmission among those that received them. In fact, the shots increased the likelihood you would get covid repeatedly. There is no denying this truth, even among the rabid “science” believers as they themselves are living proof having experienced the lie first hand.

From the article-

"Tentatively it is recommended that it will likely be recommended everybody get it no matter whether they’ve gotten it before or not."

The word “recommend” does not equal any kind of mandate of forced poisoning. It’s quite possible that a portion of the population will be rallied to harass those of us that still know better, but however vocal will be numerically small. If the government were to try and shift gears and actually illegally force every American to get the fake “vaccine”, it very well could result in a lot of room temperature officials.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I 'recommend' they go fuck themselves with a cactus!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8886 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
I 'recommend' they go fuck themselves with a cactus!

This for sure! I skipped the original vaccines and I will skip future Covid vaxs.

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
Made a trip to Costco today and there's a bunch of idiots wearing masks again. There always been a few, but noticeably more today. Fuggn clowns.

Today in Boston airport the rate of mask wearing was about 1 in every 15. I even saw one airline Captain standing in line for coffee wearing one of those useless blue masks.

Some were wearing cotton fabric masks, which are fantastic at growing bacteria.

Recently published studies are showing hazardous chemical exposure when wearing an N95, and hazardous plastic particulates in the lungs after wearing any of the commercial masks which are actually plastic not paper.

Posts: 9445 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Didn't take the first snake oil, won't take this. Starting early to get the sheep in line. Good luck Brandon.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Tentatively it is recommended that it will likely be recommended everybody get it no matter whether they’ve gotten it before or not."

The word “recommend” does not equal any kind of mandate of forced poisoning. It’s quite possible that a portion of the population will be rallied to harass those of us that still know better, but however vocal will be numerically small. If the government were to try and shift gears and actually illegally force every American to get the fake “vaccine”, it very well could result in a lot of room temperature officials.

Most people have figured out that it was all a lie from the beginning.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
Today in Boston airport...
Damn, dude!!! Wish I had known you were gonna be there! Had a BOS overnight...got there around 3:30 yesterday afternoon.

And Fly-Sig is correct! Soooooo many sheeple in the BOS airport walking around with that moronic, idiotic, USELESS mask over the stupid face. JSMH...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And they vote!

Awake not woke

Posts: 567 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
AND Procreate!!!! Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Biden plans to ask Congress for funding to develop new COVID vaccine, may recommend shot for all. The announcement comes near a year after Biden declared the pandemic was 'over'

https://www.foxnews.com/health...vaccine-require-shot

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden plans to ask Congress for funding to develop new COVID vaccine, may recommend shot for all. The announcement comes near a year after Biden declared the pandemic was 'over'

Ramp up the fear! There's an election coming!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
Today in Boston airport...
Damn, dude!!! Wish I had known you were gonna be there! Had a BOS overnight...got there around 3:30 yesterday afternoon.

And Fly-Sig is correct! Soooooo many sheeple in the BOS airport walking around with that moronic, idiotic, USELESS mask over the stupid face. JSMH...

Dang! Though we caught the 1025 flight out on Sunday so I don't think we would have overlapped.

One guy wearing one of those blue masks had a full beard. There was the family going through TSA with the kids wearing decidedly grubby home made cotton masks and the parents with well used N95's. Dad was explaining to the kids how good it was for safety that TSA was making sure mom's suitcase didn't have any explosives in it. Roll Eyes

So many in their 20's and 30's wearing masks, afraid of freedom.

I tend to give elderly people the benefit of the doubt if they're wearing well fitted N95s.

Posts: 9445 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Ramp up the fear! There's an election coming!

This is precisely the reason, their timing is obvious as water is wet. The Dems are going back to the 2020 playbook. By early next year, mask mandates, doing away with in-person voting along with more illegal changes in election laws will likely take place.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
doing away with in-person voting along with more illegal changes in election laws will likely take place.

that is the big "pay off" to the DEM organized election cheats

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
By early next year, mask mandates, doing away with in-person voting along with more illegal changes in election laws will likely take place.

You're assuming that there's going to be an election. Wink

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
video of interview w Gary Shapley:

at link

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ible-fara-violations

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
National Archives acknowledges 5,400 Biden pseudonym emails, faces lawsuit for their release

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

The National Archives and Records Administration acknowledged possessing potentially up to 5,400 emails connected to then-Vice President Joe Biden's pseudonym accounts that he used to forward government information and discuss business with his son, Hunter Biden, and others, and on Monday the Southeastern Legal Foundation filed a lawsuit to compel the agency to turn over the emails.

The non-profit constitutional legal group that filed the lawsuit said the archives confirmed that Biden used the pseudonyms of Robin Ware, Robert L. Peters, and JRB Ware during his time in the Obama administration.

The archives' admissions confirm years of reporting from Just the News about Biden's use of a personal email as vice president and the pseudonym accounts he used.

The legal foundation first filed a Freedom of Information Act request to the archives for Biden's emails in 2021 on behalf of Just the News editor-in-chief John Solomon.

The legal foundation renewed its initial request last year with a second FOIA request, but the archives "has failed to produce a single one of these emails," the group said.

Monday's lawsuit turns up the pressure on the archives to release the documents.

"All too often, public officials abuse their power by using it for their personal or political benefit. When they do, many seek to hide it," Southeastern Legal Foundation general counsel Kimberly Hermann said. "The only way to preserve governmental integrity is for NARA to release Biden’s nearly 5,400 emails to SLF and thus the public. The American public deserves to know what is in them."

The legal foundation is not the only group trying to obtain Biden's emails.

Earlier this month, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer asked the archives to turn over Biden's communications as vice president with his son and his business partners.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post