SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 666
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Biden in Hawaii.

Posts: 12874 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
My goodness, what a schmuck.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30692 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think you can blame all of this on cognitive decline. Biden has always been a grade A asshole in addition to being a corrupt plagiarist/fraud.

Posts: 735 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
wow...a vacay doin nuthin is about all he can handle

Posts: 2940 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Honestly, is there anything that happens in the world that didn't happen to him in life???

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38067 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I keep hoping Corn Pop will reveal himself. Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16240 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

If only Eddie Murphy was still on SNL.....

Posts: 23812 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
The plot twist would be that "Corn Pop" was actually a nickname he gave to the tutor who helped Biden cheat his way through law school and on his bar exam. Corn Pop was indeed a bad dude.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HKAngusKL,

Posts: 735 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16875 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Telling blatant lies about his past is the only way he can relate to other people.

You're a trucker? I was a trucker.

Your home burned down? My home burned down.

I graduated at the top of my class, so I'm smarter than you. I'm so smart, you don't even know how to verify my claim, dummy.

My party passed all sorts of legislation that doesn't actually exist. I was a champion of causes and people, but for some odd reason, there's no record of these things. But, I did these things and I did them for you, so, be quiet.

Someone you care about died? That's nothing. My son died in battle. My grief is greater than your grief.

He's a hollow man, always has been.

Posts: 108327 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Honestly, is there anything that happens in the world that didn't happen to him in life???

Which came first - Forrest Gump or "the poster child of tragedies"?

Posts: 1651 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
There was a recurring SNL sketch with Kristen Wiig some years back where she always had to one-up everyone around her. Anyone recall that one?

That’s Biden more and more.

Posts: 34165 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
after all Musk has done w SpaceX,

https://www.breitbart.com/news...er-hiring-practices/

The US Justice Department filed a lawsuit against SpaceX on Thursday over its hiring practices, accusing Elon Musk’s rocket company of discriminating against asylum seekers and refugees.

“Our investigation found that SpaceX failed to fairly consider or hire asylees and refugees because of their citizenship status and imposed what amounted to a ban on their hire regardless of their qualification, in violation of federal law,” Assistant Attorney General Kristen Clarke said.

“Our investigation also found that SpaceX recruiters and high-level officials took actions that actively discouraged asylees and refugees from seeking work opportunities at the company,” Clarke added in a statement.

The Justice Department said SpaceX, from September 2018 to May 2022, discouraged asylum seekers and refugees from applying for jobs at the company because of their citizenship status.

“SpaceX wrongly claimed that under federal regulations known as ‘export control laws,’ SpaceX could hire only US citizens and lawful permanent residents, sometimes referred to as ‘green card holders,'” the department said.

“Export control laws impose no such hiring restrictions,” it said.

The Justice Department said it would seek back pay for asylum seekers and refugees who were deterred or denied employment at SpaceX due to alleged discrimination and for the court to impose civil penalties on the company.

“Asylees and refugees have overcome many obstacles in their lives, and unlawful employment discrimination based on their citizenship status should not be one of them,” Clarke said.

“Through this lawsuit we will hold SpaceX accountable for its illegal employment practices and seek relief that allows asylees and refugees to fairly compete for job opportunities and contribute their talents to SpaceX’s workforce.”

Posts: 19712 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
OK...I guess this is Elon's next batch of LITERAL Rocket Scientist candidates...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I am de captain!!!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12515 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
So the Department of Justus is suing Musk for not hiring illegals, which is illegal in itself. Ok guess he shouldn't have had Tucker on the platform Wednesday.

Posts: 2800 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
The US Justice Department filed a lawsuit against SpaceX on Thursday over its hiring practices, accusing Elon Musk’s rocket company of discriminating against asylum seekers and refugees.

“Our investigation found that SpaceX failed to fairly consider or hire asylees and refugees because of their citizenship status and imposed what amounted to a ban on their hire regardless of their qualification, in violation of federal law,” Assistant Attorney General Kristen Clarke said.

Un-fucking believable

Posts: 13425 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I want to see illegals maintaining Air Force 1. Welcome aboard, Joe.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9203 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Just look at all those lawyers, doctors, and physicists!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
So, this form means nothing to the Feds anymore? Oh wait, this is a Fed form dating back to the 80’s.

I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification

Use Form I-9 to verify the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States. All U.S. employers must properly complete Form I-9 for each individual they hire for employment in the United States. This includes citizens and noncitizens. Both employees and employers (or authorized representatives of the employer) must complete the form.

On the form, an employee must attest to their employment authorization. The employee must also present their employer with acceptable documents as evidence of identity and employment authorization. The employer must examine these documents to determine whether they reasonably appear to be genuine and relate to the employee, then record the document information on the employee’s Form I-9. Certain employers who choose to remotely examine the employee’s documentation under a DHS-authorized alternative procedure rather than via physical examination must indicate they did so by checking the box provided. The list of acceptable documents can be found on the last page of the form. Employers must retain Form I-9 for a designated period and make it available for inspection by authorized government officers.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8261 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post