SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
There was some concern that killing him in an assassination operation might have stiffened the resolve of dedicated Nazis, but the more important concern was that whoever replaced him would probably have been capable of managing military operations more effectively.

We should give thought to what we wish for.

This. Joe needs to stay in office...until Jan'25
While we'd like to see genuine candidates, and gleefully see the other side taken down a notch, it became plainly obvious around Obama-McCain that big-media had a rooting, if not a vested interest, in the results of an election.

With so many institutional-levers working against conservatives, keeping Joe in-place for now, reinforces upon the public the absurdity of this guy, and the charade his party foisted upon the nation.

Posts: 14842 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108293 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Sleepy Joe!

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3993 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
And Trump agreed to all stipulations Mr. Potato Head put forth for the debate?

I wonder who gets to set the rules for the next debate?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14077 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You can bet your bottom dollar that Trump will get to call some of the shots.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Gotta cut Joe some slack. He was jetlagged after all. Never mind that he returned from his overseas trip like ten days ago and then rested at Camp David for a week.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30676 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
All of these lies mean that Biden intends to stick, and we have to remind ourselves that that is to our advantage.

How desperate are the Dems? I read on Twitter that there's now talk of trying to run Harris. The FEC rule about a presidential candidate's war chest being transferable only to his VP is likely what is driving the idea.

It comes down to the Dems having no good options.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Good Lord he’s so full of shit.

They had him sequestered for an entire week at Camp David waking up late every day and getting daily naps.

This clown needs to be carted off to a nursing home ASAP.

Posts: 34160 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Extreme heat is the No 1 weather-related killer in the United States,” he said at the Washington DC Emergency Operations Center. “More people die from extreme heat than floods, hurricanes and tornadoes combined.”

I do believe he is referring to the illegals entering via our southern border this time of the year. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14077 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
The proposed rule includes specific safeguards for when the heat index in a workplace breaches 80F (27C), including increased access to water and temperature-controlled break rooms

Now wait a minute here. Aren’t we all being told to not set our A/C any lower than 78 degrees?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8256 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ And you better not charge your electric cars!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38929 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Big Grin

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31614 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
BIDENOMICS: John Deere to Lay Off Hundreds in Midwest as Production Moves to Mexico...

"Nothing runs like a Deere..."
-FJB

I thought it was, "Nothing stinks like a John."

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11830 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I have to say I'm perplexed by the number of people, online and in person, that seem to think the debate was the first sign of FJB's cognitive functioning problems. They are so brainwashed by the media that they totally ignore all the obvious issues we've been talking about for years.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12521 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Following the most pampered mode of travel to Europe, he's still recovering after over a week of several hour work days that included afternoon naps. Nope, nothing to see here.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
Following the most pampered mode of travel to Europe, he's still recovering after over a week of several hour work days that included afternoon naps. Nope, nothing to see here.

Don't worry. Biden is going to show us just how sharp he is because on Friday he is going to be "interviewed" by none other than George Stephanopoulos.

Some of you younger folks may be unfamiliar with ole' George so let me help you out. He was Bill Clinton's first Communications Director.

I know that no one on here cares about polls but New York Times / Siena just released their latest poll. In a 2-way match up Trump is 6% ahead of Biden. Biden's approval rating is at 36%. Below 45% is considered the danger zone. Below 40% is considered the dead zone.

This election is going to come down to Pennsylvania and Michigan. Michigan is too close to call but Trump is 3% ahead in Pennsylvania.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:

Don't worry. Biden is going to show us just how sharp he is because on Friday he is going to be "interviewed" by none other than George Stephanopoulos.

It's going to be pre-taped and not live so you know there will be 976 edits made to make it look like he's lucid. I'm not even going to bother with that, the momentum keeps building against this guy and no amount of PR is going to change the fact that the Dems let a dementia patient into the Oval Office for over 3.5 years.

Posts: 34160 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
I have to say I'm perplexed by the number of people, online and in person, that seem to think the debate was the first sign of FJB's cognitive functioning problems. They are so brainwashed by the media that they totally ignore all the obvious issues we've been talking about for years.

Not just brainwashed, but many citizens do not know or follow politics at all, not one bit. I know people like this. These are the type of people who do not know who the VP is, are unable to name a single Supreme Court Justice, or current Speaker of the House.

Also, the three networks primetime news shows together draw approx. 20 million viewers combined nightly, and the cable news networks during primetime - Fox, MSNBC, and CNN pull in approx. 5 million viewers total. And that is with a U.S. population of 330 million, half are registered voters.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16864 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/YHSL-PbGjQk?si=MF6XuSS17mCkVUix

Great, Droolin Joe must of had “Wolf of Wall Street” on in the background. Now he thinks he’s Jordan Belfort. “I’m not leaving!”

Good thing for you, Joey is that no matter wherever you are, that lil peanut between your ears will be somewhere else.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8406 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post