SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 666
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
some snips from the FBI 1023

Posts: 19712 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Ol joe would have been better off to let Pootain take over Ukraine and hopefully wipe out everyone and destroy the evidence.

Guess those billion dollar funds and military equipment were not enough to keep it quiet.

Posts: 23811 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Here is Majorie Taylor Greene questioning Ziegler in regards to Hunter and his prostitute hobby (NSFW)

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16875 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The White House has argued diversity gives the U.S. a "strategic advantage," while Republican critics have expressed concern that the Biden administration is more concerned about being "woke" than ensuring the military's effectiveness.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...irst-woman-head-navy

Diversity almost always means the best person was not chosen for the job

posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden's lawyer Kevin Morris is seen smoking a BONG on the balcony of his LA home while clearly visible from the road during a visit from the president's son.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...-presidents-son.html

Posts: 12874 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
Is his attorneys real name Dr. Gonzo?

Posts: 10189 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Hunter Biden's lawyer Kevin Morris is seen smoking a BONG on the balcony of his LA home while clearly visible from the road during a visit from the president's son.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...-presidents-son.html

Smoking weed in California is perfectly legal.

Unless state / federal job requirements restrict it (LEO, pilot, bus driver, etc)

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14077 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Uh oh Big Grin

Top Obama strategist warns Democrats about another third-party threat to Biden re-election

Dr. Cornel West is planning on teaching President Grandpa a lesson.
quote:
Earlier this month, West told Fox News his third-party bid is as "serious as a heart attack" and doubled down on comments he made drawing into question Biden's compassion for the Black community.

Criticizing Biden's past relationships with segregationist Democratic senators, West mentioned Biden's praise for former Mississippi Sen. John Stennis, namesake of the NASA Space Center near Kiln, Mississippi. In 2008, Biden reportedly called his fellow Democrat "a hell of a guy."

More recently, Biden regaled supporters at a 2019 fundraiser of his time working with Stennis' fellow Mississippian James Eastland and then-Sen. Herman Talmadge, D-Ga., who supported segregation.

"I was in a caucus with James O. Eastland. He never called me ‘boy.' He always called me ‘son’," Biden quipped of the senator who once warned against "mongrelization."

Biden was rebuked at the time by fellow Democrat Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey, who said in a statement obtained by the Daily Mail, "You don't joke about calling Black men ‘boys.'"

On "Hannity," West confirmed he is accusing Biden of "crimes against humanity" against African Americans, as reported by the New York Post.

Posts: 108327 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Awesome!^^^^

Posts: 1615 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Without a doubt, Dr. West understands that he would be taking votes away from Biden, not Trump.

Posts: 108327 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Criticizing Biden's past relationships with segregationist Democratic senators, West mentioned Biden's praise for former Mississippi Sen. John Stennis, namesake of the NASA Space Center near Kiln, Mississippi. In 2008, Biden reportedly called his fellow Democrat "a hell of a guy."

^^^^^^^^^^^
They got Trent Lott for similar remarks about Strom Thurmond.

Posts: 17379 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
We are in a strange and dangerous time

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...preme-court-justices

President Biden should find ways to defy the rulings of "MAGA justices" for their "gravely mistaken" constitutional interpretations, law professors urged in a letter on Wednesday.

Harvard law professor Mark Tushnet and San Francisco State University political scientist Aaron Belkin penned "An Open Letter to the Biden Administration on Popular Constitutionalism" to respond to what Biden has called "not a normal court" following high-profile cases.

"We urge President Biden to restrain MAGA justices immediately by announcing that if and when they issue rulings that are based on gravely mistaken interpretations of the Constitution that undermine our most fundamental commitments, the Administration will be guided by its own constitutional interpretations," they wrote.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“ guided by its own constitutional interpretations”… These people are clearly trying to undermine both the SC and the constitution. They push too far and they might see the 2nd amendment in action.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15717 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Sounds a LOT like words from a dictator rather than a United States President.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38067 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In major shift, RFK Jr. calls for corruption investigation of Joe Biden

https://justthenews.com/accoun..._campaign=newsletter

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. changed tactics Sunday and demanded for the first time an investigation into possible corruption by President Joe Biden, his party’s standard bearer.

Kennedy’s request was prompted by the release last week of an FBI informant report that alleged that Biden was part of a $10 million bribery scheme involving an Ukraine company that hired his son Hunter.

The report released by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) alleges Burisma Holdings founder Mykola Zlochevsky told a the informant that he was “coerced” into paying the Bidens $10 million to get a Ukrainian investigation shut down.

“I have avoided criticizing the president because I’m trying to bring people together and end some of the vitriol, the poison that’s made politics so poisonous,” Kennedy told Fox News host Maria Bartiromo’s “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“I think though the issues that are now coming up are worrying enough that we really need a real investigation of what happened,” he said. “I mean, these revelations where you have Burisma — which is a notoriously corrupt company that paid out apparently $10 million to Hunter and his dad — if that’s true, then it is really troubling.”

Kennedy added Americans should also be worried about the politicization of federal law enforcement.

“I think that that’s something that every American needs to worry about and our federal agencies, which used to be above politics, and now become weaponized as political instruments, and that, again, is another really damaging trend for our democracy,” he said.

would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
In major shift, RFK Jr. calls for corruption investigation of Joe Biden

https://justthenews.com/accoun..._campaign=newsletter

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. changed tactics Sunday and demanded for the first time an investigation into possible corruption by President Joe Biden, his party’s standard bearer.

Kennedy’s request was prompted by the release last week of an FBI informant report that alleged that Biden was part of a $10 million bribery scheme involving an Ukraine company that hired his son Hunter.

The report released by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) alleges Burisma Holdings founder Mykola Zlochevsky told a the informant that he was “coerced” into paying the Bidens $10 million to get a Ukrainian investigation shut down.

“I have avoided criticizing the president because I’m trying to bring people together and end some of the vitriol, the poison that’s made politics so poisonous,” Kennedy told Fox News host Maria Bartiromo’s “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“I think though the issues that are now coming up are worrying enough that we really need a real investigation of what happened,” he said. “I mean, these revelations where you have Burisma — which is a notoriously corrupt company that paid out apparently $10 million to Hunter and his dad — if that’s true, then it is really troubling.”

Kennedy added Americans should also be worried about the politicization of federal law enforcement.

“I think that that’s something that every American needs to worry about and our federal agencies, which used to be above politics, and now become weaponized as political instruments, and that, again, is another really damaging trend for our democracy,” he said.

the leftists aren't gonna like that one bit

Posts: 2940 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden put then-VP dad Joe on the phone with business associates at least 2 dozen times, ex-partner Devon Archer to testify

https://nypost.com/2023/07/23/...n-archer-to-testify/

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Devon Archer, a Biden family business associate and Hunter’s “best friend in business,” reportedly backed out of his scheduled appearance on Monday before the House Oversight Committee, canceling for a third time .

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) reportedly told Fox News that Archer canceled his Monday deposition with the committee. Archer is under subpoena from the committee but has reportedly canceled scheduled appearances three times.

A person familiar with Archer’s expected testimony told Breitbart News the outstanding date remains under negotiation with his lawyer. Reports indicate the committee hopes to compel his testimony on July 31.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...stifying-third-time/

posted Hide Post
Another $600 million dollars we don't have and will have to borrow. Roll Eyes

Why the US wants back in UNESCO

After five long years, it just couldn’t afford to be absent any longer: On Monday, the United States formally asked to rejoin the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The US claims it needs a place back at the table, where China has had plenty of time to exert undue influence on some of the most hot-button issues of our time, including education and the future of artificial intelligence (AI).

https://www.france24.com/en/am...wants-back-in-unesco

The American readmission application capped a long list of promises made by US President Joe Biden to reverse his predecessor Donald Trump’s crusade against a string of international bodies he did not feel the US needed to be a part of, including the Paris Climate Agreement and the United Nations Human Rights Council.

The decision by the US to rejoin UNESCO was met with resounding applause at its headquarters in Paris, where Director-General Audrey Azoulay described it as an “historic moment” and “an important day for multilateralism”.

In its bid to make it back into the fold, the US has agreed to pay UNESCO more than $600 million in back dues. Its reentry will also need to pass a vote by the agency's 193 members, which is expected to take place in July.

More at link