SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"All cancerous tissue was successfully removed."

The jokes write themselves
That they do, sooo, just how much of him is left? Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Absolutely despicable piece of shit. He's chuckling at a woman who lost both her sons. Rotten bastard.

How I would love it if this asshole dropped dead. What a heartless, un-American piece of SHIT.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15572 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Absolutely despicable piece of shit. He's chuckling at a woman who lost both her sons. Rotten bastard.

How I would love it if this asshole dropped dead. What a heartless, un-American piece of SHIT.

I hope when he does finally shit his pants that final time his trip to burn in hell is broadcast live on every channel in the world.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
The jokes just keep writing themselves.

https://twitter.com/realDailyW.../1632826527292313603

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
We have another tripping-on-the-stairs moment: https://www.foxnews.com/politi...econd-time-two-weeks

From the article: "President Biden appeared to stumble once again while attempting to board Air Force One this week, marking the second time the 80-year-old president has been caught on camera having trouble climbing the stairs to his plane in less than two weeks.

Biden's latest stumble came Sunday as he was leaving the airport in Montgomery, Alabama, after a trip to Selma to commemorate the 58th anniversary of the Bloody Sunday march, a significant event in the Civil Right Movement."

God bless America.

Posts: 13494 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...orked-for-joe-biden/

Treasury Department official Jonathan Davidson, who is set to testify this week about the agency withholding the Biden family’s “suspicious” bank records, worked as the Biden-Harris Transition’s Economic Nominations Confirmation team lead in 2020 and was nominated to the position at the Treasury by President Joe Biden, raising questions of whether his testimony will be tainted with political bias.

On Friday, Davidson is scheduled to appear before the House Oversight Chair James Comer (R-KY) and answer questions about why the Treasury has refused to provide the committee with James and Hunter Biden’s 150 suspicious activity reports (SARs) generated by U.S. banks. SARs often contain evidence of potential criminal activities, such as money laundering and fraud. The disclosure would greatly help Comer investigate the Biden family, along with Eric Schwerin, for nine violations, including wire fraud and money laundering.

Considering Davidson will be asked to speak to the Biden family’s SARs after working for Joe Biden, his partisan work history raises questions of whether his scheduled testimony will be tainted with political bias.

Davidson has been a well-connected, partisan political operative for decades. In 2020, he worked for Biden’s transition team as the team lead of economic nominations confirmation. He was then nominated by Joe Biden and confirmed in November 2021 by the Senate as assistant secretary for legislative affairs at the Treasury.

Posts: 19570 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
We have another tripping-on-the-stairs moment: https://www.foxnews.com/politi...econd-time-two-weeks

From the article: "President Biden appeared to stumble once again while attempting to board Air Force One this week, marking the second time the 80-year-old president has been caught on camera having trouble climbing the stairs to his plane in less than two weeks.

Biden's latest stumble came Sunday as he was leaving the airport in Montgomery, Alabama, after a trip to Selma to commemorate the 58th anniversary of the Bloody Sunday march, a significant event in the Civil Right Movement."

Being of Medicare age, every time I have a visit with my doctor, I get the "have you had any falls" question. I wonder if anyone is asking Biden. Wonder what happens if you answer in the affirmative. Probably only a matter of time, before Air Force One is fitted with an escalator.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

Being of Medicare age, every time I have a visit with my doctor, I get the "have you had any falls" question. I wonder if anyone is asking Biden. Wonder what happens if you answer in the affirmative. Probably only a matter of time, before Air Force One is fitted with an escalator.

And Biden gets fitted with a yellow fall risk bracelet and yellow non-slip socks.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
James and Hunter Biden’s 150 suspicious activity reports (SARs) generated by U.S. banks.

Other than a drug cartel how many other families have 150 suspicious activity reports (SARs) filed against them?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
one more classic Kamala

video at:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1632865358255124484

KAMALA HARRIS: “I went home one day and I said, ‘Why are conservatives bad, Mommy?’ because I thought we were supposed to conserve! Ha ha ha! I couldn’t reconcile it. Now I can! Ha ha ha.”

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
VP Kackles is just one airplane stairway tumble away from becoming America's first
.. first ...

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
and now,

Treasury Department official Jonathan Davidson, who was set to testify Friday about the agency withholding the Biden family’s “suspicious” bank records, has “declined to attend the hearing.”

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ious-wire-transfers/

Davidson was scheduled to testify Friday at 9:00 AM about the Biden family SARs, which “often contain evidence of potential criminal activities, such as money laundering and fraud,” according to a 2020 Senate report.

But Comer’s Tuesday evening press release stated Davidson has “declined to attend the hearing” after the Treasury has refused to “give a timeline of when such documents will be provided to the Committee despite our repeated accommodations.”

Davidson’s refusal to answer questions about withholding Biden family bank records comes after questions were raised about whether his testimony would be tainted with political bias.

Davidson’s political background comes as he is employed by a nonpartisan, taxpayer-funded department that has refused to comply with Comer’s investigation of the Biden family. Comer’s probe seeks to determine if President Joe Biden is compromised by the Chinese Communist Party and how new legislation should be designed to prevent influence peddling.

“These suspicious activity reports are important to our investigation to help us follow the money and determine the national security implications of the Biden family’s shady business deals,” Comer explained Tuesday. “Biden’s Treasury Department’s obstruction will soon compel us to use the power of the gavel to obtain these documents.”

“We are done with the excuses and calling on Assistant Secretary Jonathan Davidson to answer questions under the penalty of perjury next week,” he continued. “Treasury Department officials have repeatedly said that they are cooperating with the Committee’s request but all we’ve seen is obstruction. We’ve offered multiple good faith accommodations, but Treasury continues to provide excuses and employ delay tactics.”

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Biden Guilty of Crime Punishable by Death, David Horowitz Declares

A former radical leftist-turned-conservative commentator says President Joe Biden is guilty of treason for selling out the United States to its foreign adversaries for piles of dirty cash.

In an explosive commentary published Tuesday in Front Page Magazine under the headline, “How Should We Regard the President’s Treason?” David Horowitz said Biden has betrayed the U.S. through his decades-long history of influence-peddling, enriching himself while undermining and weakening the nation he’s supposed to serve.

“Who is Joe Biden?” Horowitz wrote. “The language we have been using to describe what has been happening to our country is so sanitized that the most fearless of our politicians and news commentators will go no further than wondering aloud whether Joe Biden might be ‘compromised’ by his influence-peddling side businesses with our enemies, China and Russia.”
Advertisement - story continues below

Under 18 U.S. Code §2381, treason — a crime punishable by death — involves waging war and/or “giving aid and comfort” to enemies of the United States.

Horowitz, the bestselling author of “Enemy Within” and “Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christian America,” said Biden’s treachery is obvious, but the Washington establishment and the corporate media have turned a blind eye to his betrayal.

Here is the blunt and clarifying way to put his activities of the last several decades: ‘Joe Biden and his family have made themselves wealthy beyond their dreams by taking millions of dollars in bribes from foreign powers, chief among them our mortal enemy Communist China,'” he wrote.

The conservative activist said Biden is enabling the destruction of the U.S. in numerous ways, including:

• Incentivizing the border crisis, which has led to the mass fentanyl poisoning of Americans.
• Covering up the Wuhan lab origins of COVID-19.
• Not holding China and Dr. Anthony Fauci, the longtime director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, accountable for funding the coronavirus.
• Botching the Afghanistan withdrawal, which led to $7 billion in U.S. military equipment falling into Taliban hands.

According to Horowitz, what’s disturbing about Biden’s feckless encouragement of daily border invasions and the resulting fentanyl crisis is that “these attacks have taken place without America’s commander-in-chief issuing a single protest or threat against the governments of Mexico and China, even though his primary responsibility is the protection of American lives.”

https://www.westernjournal.com...d-horowitz-declares/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24107 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-not-disinformation/

FBI Director Christopher Wray on Thursday during a House hearing refused to say whether he believed the Hunter Biden laptop story was “disinformation,” despite exhaustive reporting confirming it is real.

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) asked Wray point blank during a House Intelligence Committee hearing: “Do you believe the Hunter Biden laptop story is disinformation?”

Wray refused to say “yes” or “no.”

“Well, I want to be careful about it — there is an ongoing investigation that is relevant to that, so I have to be careful on what I can share on that here,” he responded vaguely despite Stefanik not asking for details but rather his personal beliefs.

Stefanik asked Wray the same question again: “Do you believe that the Hunter Biden laptop story is disinformation?”

He responded, “I don’t think there’s anything that I can share on that in an open setting.”

The idea that the Hunter Biden laptop story is “disinformation” has been thoroughly debunked.

Wray also denied under questioning from Stefanik that FBI personnel were in contact with Twitter about the Hunter Biden laptop story.

“I don’t believe FBI personnel were in contact with Twitter about the Hunter Biden laptop story specifically, I think there were people in contact with Twitter about Russian disinformation efforts.”

However, as revealed in Twitter documents released by Twitter CEO Elon Musk to independent journalist Michael Shellenberger, the FBI did indeed pressure Twitter to suppress the story by warning it could be part of a Russian “hack and leak” operation.

FBI Agent Elvis Chan reached out to Twitter’s then-head of trust and safety Yoel Roth just hours before the New York Post published its first story on the laptop on October 14, 2020, though it is not known exactly what about.

Chan had also arranged temporary Top Secret security clearances for Twitter executives so that the FBI could alert them to purported threats beginning 30 days before the November 3, 2020, election, the Post reported.

Roth later said in a sworn declaration that the FBI had primed him to view any reporting on the Hunter Biden’s laptop as a “Russian ‘hack and leak’ operation.”

the old "ongoing investigation" line to lie to the American people

more detail at:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...s-questions-n2620422

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Biden's shit is so ridiculous, it happens almost every damn day.

link

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16692 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well he got the defund the corrupt FBI part correct.

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
What’s the old saying attributed to Hitler’s henchman about repeating a lie?

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Lying piece of shit. Traitor.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15572 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
biden: "I took the most aggressive action ever — in all of history in any country — to take on the climate crisis by lowering your home energy bills."

video at:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1633917379964018688

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just imagine being a DNC official and having this dilemma on your hands. He's now daily making statements which have no connection to reality, and these statements are so blatantly false, no one with a speck of honesty can deny what is going on, and this guy is the presumptive Dem candidate who has to announce his intentions soon.

THAT is a dilemma

Posts: 107564 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post