SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Investigators release details on bank record trail leading from China to Biden family

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer details how $3 million payment from Chinese company came into U,.S., got broken up and $1.3 million landed in Biden family accounts.

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky) on Thursday released a summary of the first bank records showing how a $3 million payment from a Chinese company came into the United States, was broken up and eventually infused $1.3 million into the accounts of President Joe Biden's family members.

"Pursuant to a subpoena, the Committee recently obtained financial records related to Mr. John Robinson Walker, a Biden family associate, and his company Robinson Walker, LLC," Comer's committee reported in a new memo summarizing its investigative findings.

"Prior to issuing the subpoena, the Committee received information that Mr. Walker used his company to transfer money to Biden family members. The bank records proved that information correct," the report said.
The committee said it traced a $3 million payment that was sent from a Chinese company to Walker in March 2017 -- just two months after Joe Biden stepped down as vice president -- and then money totaling $1.3 million was distributed to accounts tied to Hallie Biden, the widow of the late presidential son Beau Biden, presidential brother James Biden and presidential son Hunter Biden.

A fourth account listed only as "Biden" also received money, the committee said. It is trying to determine which family member it belongs to, Comer said.

You can read the full report here.

https://justthenews.com/sites/...rds-Memo-3.16.23.pdf

"The Committee is concerned about the national security implications of a President’s or Vice President’s immediate family members receiving millions of dollars from foreign nationals or companies without any oversight. Current financial disclosure laws and regulations do not require non-dependent family members to provide any information to the public," the report said.

Since Comer became chairman of the House Oversight Committee, he has made investigating President Joe Biden's overseas business dealings a top priority, telling Just the News on Wednesday that he now has some evidence Joe Biden benefited from some of the foreign monies routed to his family.

"One thing that we've learned is there are a lot of different bank accounts that they were funneling money from China to the Bidens," Comer told the "Just the News, No Noise" TV show Wednesday. "That in itself shows some type of suspicious activity because most people that have a credible business or an investment firm have one account or two accounts. But there are over a dozen accounts."

Posts: 12674 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The Biden crime syndicate. A family of TRAITORS.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15571 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Just heard on TV that Hunters team has said this money was "seed" money for a project the family and the company were involved in.

I'll say this, next time I've got some unaccounted "income", I'm tagging it as "seed" money instead of misc... Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://nypost.com/2023/03/16/...political-emergency/

The Biden administration is planning to charge another thousand Trump supporters with crimes related to the Jan. 6 Capitol clash.

This will perpetuate an atmosphere of political emergency that justifies President Joe Biden’s war on domestic extremism.

But a change in federal judges has turned the Jan. 6 trials into a kangaroo court and makes a mockery of sending nonviolent Trump supporters to prison for threatening American democracy.

More than a thousand people have already been charged with Jan. 6 offenses.

That is equal to almost half of the total number of protesters who entered the Capitol that day.

A corrupt numbers game is at the heart of the Biden propaganda-prosecution campaign

The more people indicted for Jan. 6, the easier it becomes for the Biden reelection campaign to portray the president as the savior against right-wing tyranny

Jan. 6 is also Biden’s primary proof America is in grave danger from white supremacy.

The Biden White House has already exploited the Capitol clash to sanctify federal censorship.

Biden prosecutors are ruining people’s lives for “parading without a permit” near the Capitol that day.

With another thousand cases in the works, will they vilify anyone who allegedly had seditious thoughts within a mile of the Capitol?

Pro-Trump groups had official permits to protest Jan. 6 near the Capitol.

Video from that day shows police and perhaps undercover agents or informants dismantling barriers that blocked protesters from entering prohibited areas.

The full role of undercover federal agents or operatives on Jan. 6 remains secret.

Capitol Police Acting Chief Yogananda Pittman told Congress that Jan. 6 involved “a terrorist attack by tens of thousands of insurrectionists.”

Pittman’s statement sounded deranged in 2021 but has since morphed into Team Biden conventional wisdom.

The FBI classifies all Jan. 6 defendants as “domestic terrorists” — even though only a small percentage of the Trump protesters engaged in violence that day, and most have only been convicted on misdemeanor charges.

FBI whistleblowers reveal that FBI bosses “have pressured agents to move cases into the [domestic violence and extremism] category to hit self-created performance metrics,” Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) recounted.

FBI Special Agent Garret O’Boyle said that “the FBI made him divide one domestic terrorism case into ‘four different cases,’” Fox News reported, “to show Congress an influx of domestic-terrorism cases.”

If the Jan. 6 court cases were heard by juries of the defendants’ peers, federal prosecutors would likely be striking out far and wide.

Instead, all the cases are being heard in Washington with juries stocked with government employees who believe everything they hear on NPR.

As of Friday, the new chief judge for the DC federal circuit overseeing all Jan. 6 prosecutions is James Boasberg.

Boasberg was the guardian angel for a corrupt FBI official whose actions helped open the floodgates to political chaos and pervasive distrust.

Boasberg was one of the FISC judges who signed a warrant against Carter Page. A warrant that we later discovered had multiple FBI lies. Boasberg didn't do a damn thing bout it

Boasberg gushed with sympathy for the confessed criminal: “Mr. Clinesmith has lost his job in government service — what has given his life much of its meaning.” Boasberg gave Clinesmith a wrist slap — 400 hours of community service and 12 months of probation.

The Justice Department inspector general documented many abuses of power and deceit by FBI officials in the Trump investigation, but not a single FBI official has spent a day behind bars.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden files countersuit against laptop repairman John Paul Mac Isaac, alleging privacy violations

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...g-privacy-violations

The lawsuit claims that Isaac illicitly distributed Hunter Biden's personal data and accuses him of six counts of invasion of privacy.

The counterclaim was filed on Friday in a Delaware district court.

In 2020, Isaac said a man who he believed to be Hunter Biden dropped off three laptops at his store in April 2019, only one of which was salvageable. While repairing the laptop, Isaac said he discovered disturbing material.

The customer did not return for the laptop within 90 days, and Isaac could not get in touch with him. Isaac said he first searched the emails by keyword in June or July 2019.

According to Isaac’s account, the FBI first made a forensic copy of the laptop, then returned weeks later with a subpoena and confiscated it.

When he stopped hearing from the FBI, Isaac said he contacted several members of Congress, who did not respond. At that point, his intermediary reached out to Rudy Giuliani’s attorney, Robert Costello.

Hunter Biden seemingly admitted that the laptop belongs to him in a February 2023 letter from his lawyers.

Biden's attorney, Abbe Lowell, wrote letters to the Justice Department and the Delaware attorney general on Feb. 1 calling for investigations into Steve Bannon, Giuliani and Isaac.

Biden's lawyers also sent cease-and-desist letters to others who obtained and disseminated the laptop's contents.

Posts: 12674 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"I want the record to show that I don't know what questions I didn't answer."

Posts: 107556 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
when asked about the bank records that biden family members got over a million dollars from a CCP related company, biden says "That's not true"

video at:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1636876418796728320

https://redstate.com/nick-aram...esnt-go-well-n718132

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Not true? It's a matter of record, you shithead.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Begin impeachment now and make the democRATs either uphold it or look like the lying leftist trash they are.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15571 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of uvahawk
posted Hide Post
Nowhere have I seen any reference to the DOJ enforcing the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) (22 U.S.C. § 611 et seq.) against this set of miscreants. The FARA is a United States law that imposes public disclosure obligations on persons representing foreign interests. It requires "foreign agents"—defined as individuals or entities engaged in domestic lobbying or advocacy for foreign governments, organizations, or persons ("foreign principals")—to register with the Department of Justice (DOJ) and disclose their relationship, activities, and related financial compensation.

Posts: 161 | Location: Low Country, South Carolina | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-reversing-esg-rule/

Biden issued his first veto on Monday, rejecting a bipartisan bill that would have reversed his Labor Department rule allowing left-wing environmental, social, and governance (ESG) policies to be considered in retirement investing.

“I just vetoed my first bill,” Biden said in a tweet announcing the move.

“This bill would risk your retirement savings by making it illegal to consider risk factors MAGA House Republicans don’t like,” Biden claimed. “Your plan manager should be able to protect your hard-earned savings — whether Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene likes it or not.”

once again, what he says is nonsense. Making retirement investments incorporate ESG policies means that those investments may not provide the highest returns

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ If you don't surrender your retirement plan to our wokeist goals now, you risk losing it when we seize it to pay for our wokeist goals." There's absolutely no other risk this could possibly fend off.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who knew Joepeddo was a student of Persian culture? The POS is a serial liar and panderer. Then again, he’s probably referring to the Persian rug that burned up in his house with “Dr.” Jill in it.

https://redstate.com/nick-aram...an-ethnicity-n719033

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5159 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden used FBI mole named ‘One-Eye’ to tip him off to China probes: tipster

https://nypost.com/2023/03/22/...hina-probes-tipster/

Hunter Biden had an FBI mole named “One-Eye” who tipped off his Chinese business partners that they were under investigation, according to an Israeli energy expert arrested in Cyprus last month on gunrunning charges.

The House Oversight Committee is investigating the explosive claims by Dr. Gal Luft, a former Israel Defense Forces lieutenant colonel with deep intelligence ties in Washington and Beijing, who says he was arrested to stop him from revealing what he knows about the Biden family and FBI corruption — details he told the Department of Justice in 2019, which he says it ignored.

Luft, 56, first made the claims on Feb. 18 on Twitter, after being detained at a Cyprus airport as he prepared to board a plane to Israel.

“I’ve been arrested in Cyprus on a politically motivated extradition request by the U.S. The U.S., claiming I’m an arms dealer. It would be funny if it weren’t tragic. I’ve never been an arms dealer.

“DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe, Jim, and Hunter Biden.

Through his American lawyer, Robert Henoch, Luft said he tried four years ago to inform the DOJ that Chinese state-controlled energy company CEFC had paid $100,000 a month to President Biden’s son Hunter and $65,000 to Joe’s brother Jim, in exchange for their FBI connections and use of the Biden name to promote China’s Belt and Road Initiative around the world.

Luft learned about the scheme through his own relationship with Hunter’s Chinese business partners, Patrick Ho and Ye Jianming, the chairman of CEFC.

From 2015 to 2018, Luft organized international energy conferences in partnership with Ho’s think tank, the nonprofit China Energy Fund Committee (CEFC-USA), a front organization for Ye’s CEFC.

Ye confided to Luft that Hunter had an informant in the FBI “or formerly of the bureau, extremely well placed, who they paid lots of money to [provide] sealed law enforcement information,” says Henoch.

The FBI mole was called “One-Eye.”

“One-Eye” told Ye that the Southern District of New York was investigating him and/or Ho in late 2017, and that “an Asian, an African, and a Jewish guy” were named on a sealed indictment, says Henoch.

Soon after that tipoff, Ye offered Hunter $1 million to be his “private counsel” and flew to China, leaving his wife, daughter, son, mother, and nanny in his $50 million penthouse at 15 Central Park West.

He was detained in Shanghai three months later and disappeared.

Before he left New York, Ye told Ho that the coast was clear for him to come back to the US.

On Nov. 18, 2017, Ho flew into JFK Airport, where he was arrested by FBI agents on bribery and money laundering charges.

“Ho was the patsy … the fall guy,” says Henoch.

Ho was convicted in December 2018, without calling a single witness, served three years in jail, and was deported. Prosecutors placed the spotlight in his case on China’s use of foreign bribery to win contracts for its Belt and Road Initiative.

Hunter was paid $1 million by CEFC to represent Ho, which entailed contacting his FBI sources on Ho’s behalf and engaging another attorney to do the legal work, according to emails on his laptop.

CEFC paid a further $4.9 million to Hunter and Jim Biden in monthly installments for 14 months om August 2017, government records show.

Luft is well connected in intelligence circles in DC, where he runs a think tank, the Institute for Analysis of Global Security, with former CIA Director James Woolsey and former national security adviser Robert McFarlane as advisers.

In Israel, his attorney Mordechai Tzivin was quoted in the Jerusalem Post saying Luft’s arrest was “a good way to shut him up because he knows a lot of information on Hunter.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Biden annoyed at Kamala Harris for not 'rising to the occasion'
quote:
"If he did not think she was capable, he would not have picked her," one former Biden official told Reuters.
Well, he didn't choose her. His handlers chose her, and everyone knows this and everyone knows the reasons why they did this.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
The title says parody but sadly, it is not.

Steven Crowder - Creep parody featuring potatus

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Pentagon Diversity Officer Won't Face Discipline for Anti-White Tweets

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...hite-tweets-n2621103

The Pentagon said it would not discipline the Department of Defense's chief diversity, equity, and inclusion officer for posting anti-white tweets.

"Caudacity" is slang used to describe the audacity demonstrated by White people.

Kelisa Wing :

"I'm exhausted with these white folx in these [professional development] sessions," Wing tweeted. "[T]his lady actually had the CAUdacity to say that black people can be racist too… I had to stop the session and give Karen the BUSINESS… [W]e are not the majority; we don't have power."

In another tweet, Wing addressed a Twitter user who wrote: "I am exhausted by 99% of the white men in education and 95% of the white women. Where can I get a break from white nonsense for a while?"

She responded, "if another Karen tells me about her feelings… I might lose it…."

During a House Armed Services Committee, Gilbert Cisneros Jr., undersecretary of defense for personnel and readiness in the Biden Administration, was questioned on the decision not to hold Wing accountable for her words.

"I do agree that that is unacceptable," Cisneros said in the hearing. "It's not something that I would condone, and it's not condoned by [Department of Defense Education Activity] or the Department of Defense."

However, he insisted Wing was "speaking in a personal capacity. [and] as a result, the Director of DoDEA took no disciplinary action. Separately, as part of headquarters restructuring, the employee was reassigned to another position that does not include diversity, equity, and inclusion-specific responsibilities."

I have never seen worse general white/black race relations than what we are experiencing right now

Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
"Caudacity" is slang used to describe the audacity demonstrated by White people.
nignorance

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 25, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, registered, approved and banned all inside a half hour. Very efficient. See ya

Picture of Oregon
posted Hide Post
Fair play.

What a boob.

"Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?"
-Dr. Thaddeus Venture

Posts: 6086 | Location: PDX | Registered: May 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post