SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you removed corruption from the Bidens, they would simply vanish, because that's all there is to these slimy crooks.

Hunter Biden, China, classified documents: Mystery swirls around Penn Biden Center

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If you removed corruption from the Bidens, they would simply vanish, because that's all there is to these slimy crooks.

Hunter Biden, China, classified documents: Mystery swirls around Penn Biden Center

True who do we look to to clean this mess up?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Is this the beginning of getting rid of Brandon by the lefties?

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

That's what I think is happening. They want him gone for '24 and this is just a simple way to make it happen, especially since they know the shit with President Trump was never gonna amount to anything(other than creating a stink in the media so the low info morons had something to squawk about for '20)

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:

Paving the way for Gavin Newsome to run

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Just so good..

More classified documents found in Biden's Delaware garage, White House reveals

President Biden had another batch of classified documents housed in the garage of one of his Delaware homes, White House lawyers announced Thursday.

The White House Counsel's Office searched Biden's two residences in Rehoboth Beach and Wilmington, Delaware this week after revelations about a collection of Obama-era classified documents at the Penn Biden Center think tank.

White House lawyers say they immediately contacted the Department of Justice when they discovered the documents.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-his-delaware-garage

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Whether by plan (entirely possible given the jackasses various lies, gaffs, and embarrassments) or by fortune, this spells the end of any 2024 run. The useful idiot has outlived his usefulness.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Actually, I think they've been at it a while but now the pace is quickening.

I've no doubt that the DNC and all their leftist co-conspirators want to make sure ol' Droolin' Joe doesn't run, but these findings of Classified documents- I'm not so sure that this was part of their scheme, because it really damages their "case" against Donald Trump.

However, I do note that it was "Biden staffers" who found the second records stash.

Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Well, China is going to be really pissed off that they missed these classified document as they already have the other boxes and boxes of classified documents.

The latest "batch" of classified documents were found in a garage at one of Bidet's two homes in Delaware. So, his lawyers basically found this "batch" while parking their car in the garage....Wonder what a really detailed search would reveal.

The next will be classified documents found in Hunter's possession or strippers' g-strings.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Per FoxNews, NBC is reporting that Biden staffers are searching for classified documents in other locations. My dream may come true, and then some. Big Grin

Hey, Joe! Ya asshole. Razz

women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the goal of this is to take out Sleepy Joe before 2024 in order to get him to resign?

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ya gotta read the thread, man. Not 500 pages, just this page.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Well, Brandon did state during his Christmas vacation that he was going to announce his intentions for 2024 in February, so maybe they are moving now to ensure he does not run. The timing is very curious.

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
short video of Joe's "former" thoughts on "how that could possibly happen"

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It appears Para's Comet may have hit Joe in the poop chute! Nice aim P!

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2890 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
But see this is TOTALLY different than Trump having classified docs…

See first of all Brandon has had them for 6 years after he left office, Trump only had them a few months.

Then they have been moved around to a variety of unsecure locations finally landing at a location under heavy Chinese influence and funding where who knows how many people have had access instead of Trump having them at his private residence that is protected by Secret Service.

Also, as VP Brandon had no authority to declassify documents (unless he was the original classifying authority) whereas Trump, as President had the ultimate authority to classify or declassify any document.

Brandon’s documents evidently pertain to the Russia collusion hoax/Steele dossier along with his involvement in strong arming the Ukrainian govt to fire the prosecutor that was investigating Hunter and dealings with the Chinese but not nuclear launch codes or anything compared to the Trump documents that also didn’t have the nuclear launch codes and had been declassified, just not updated.

Also there are multiple stashes of Brandon’s documents mixed in with various other household items from the move. Who hasn’t moved and just never gotten around to unpacking all the boxes afterwards? Heck I might even have a “batch” of classified documents our two myself in with all my Marine Corps memorabilia up in the attic from the 90’s. Trump was actually in the process of going through and sorting the documents in his possession.

Finally, it is WH counsel staff conducting the raids search, not the crack agents of some three-letter political gestapo abusing their authority with silly search warrants for full media effects. One person (speaking on condition of anonymity) reported that no FBI agents were willing to sift through Jill’s panty drawer as eagerly as they were for Melania’s.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Where in the law says it’s OK for a VP to take classified materials to a non-class environment and keep them there for six years?

Seems prima facia to me

And I’m assuming Hunter Biden had access to his dad’s garage.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, prima feces for sure

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Where in the law says it’s OK for a VP to take classified materials to a non-class environment and keep them there for six years?

Seems prima facia to me

You must have missed Schifferbrains comment that it’s all good because Brandon had ”no intent to obstruct” whereas ORANGE MAN BAD!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Ya gotta read the thread, man. Not 500 pages, just this page.

Maybe I should have been more explicit. Sleepy Joe resigns, resulting in kalamity becoming Prez and the front runner for 2024.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post