SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 630
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
More leftist democRAT hypocrisy; every republican should be screaming about this- make it front page news everywhere it can be carried. The MSM couldn’t avoid covering it forever. Keep it relevant and in people’s faces.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15616 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
The gimmie's don't give a shit, they will vote for the ones most likely to hand out the freebies no matter what, that crowd is growing too.

Posts: 5346 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Where are the goddamn FBI raids, the dozens of agents tearing apart closets, kitchen cabinets, underwear drawers, toothpaste containers, and loaves of bread? Roll Eyes

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16723 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5346 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The karma of this story is just delicious. Cool

Posts: 107700 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, come on guys. If you were the FBI, would YOU want to be the agent that had to search thru DR. Biden's underwear drawer??!!

Posts: 1627 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Southern Rebel:
Oh, come on guys. If you were the FBI, would YOU want to be the agent that had to search thru DR. Biden's underwear drawer??!!

I'd much prefer it to Hillary's underwear drawers. Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3763 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Holy smokes....

"My lawyers have not suggested I ask what documents they were."

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...docs-penn-think-tank

Think maybe ya oughta be a little proactive, chief? Or are you just working to maintain some kind of plausible deniability?

You have to believe someone's shady when they won't do a danged thing without consulting their lawyers. Heck, having multiple lawyers might even say something about a fella's way of life. Good grief.

God bless America.

Posts: 13518 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Hey, Grandpa! What's fer supper?" Razz

Posts: 107700 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The karma of this story is just delicious. Cool

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="540" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6Vcn3fRuKEc" title="The Biden Think Tank Classified Documents Investigation: Analysis" width="960"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO.¥§¥]

Biden think tank.

There’s three words that don’t go together.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31472 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
"This is not Mar-a-Lago," Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, told Fox News on Tuesday. "This is not the refusal of hundreds and hundreds of documents. There is no comparison. They were in a locked closet. They were not accessible. And that's why the appropriate process was followed. … I don't think it compares at all."

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...docs-penn-think-tank

Dumb as a box of rocks this MORON is... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8946 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'm starting to think that when the Democrats have to say something, and the only thing they can say sounds utterly crazy, then that's when they trot out Sheila Jackson Lee.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does "My lawyers suggest that I not ask" mean "You really don't want to know"?

OZ

Posts: 161 | Registered: February 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Can the VP declassify documents by himself?

If not, and if Obama had not declassified them before leaving office, then these were indeed still classified documents. Which were abandoned in an unused office.

That seems to me a different animal entirely than the Mar a Lago documents.

Posts: 9476 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:

NO. He cannot.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30423 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oscar Zulu:
Does "My lawyers suggest that I not ask" mean "You really don't want to know"?

OZ

The conversation likely went something like “Don’t ask us what’s in the documents, so you can’t testify to it”.

Dementia has the above translation.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37119 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
".......the president(Biden) added. But I don't know what's in the documents. My lawyers have not suggested I ask what documents they were........" WOW !!! That is one clueless puppet in my opinion. Anyone that has had a US government security clearance knows this is grounds on the person losing their security clearance. God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3071 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The story itself stinks. His lawyers "found" the documents? And so some documents have been returned to proper storage. Great! Could there be far more documents that have not been recovered and who might have them? And are those documents being used as leverage against Biden, his family and the US?
Geezus! Any scenario is possible here.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16116 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Biden think tank.

How about "Biden's thinking tanked"

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15908 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:

NO. He cannot.

Wrong, the VP can reclassify any document for which they were the original classification authority.

I doubt that is the case here.

In contrast, POTUS, as the head of the Executive Branch, is the final classification authority for ALL classified documents and can reclassify to their heart’s content.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31472 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post