SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

I can’t help thinking about the fact that we are now in the “safe harbor” period for Joe to step down. Before the first of this month, if Kamala had taken over, her time in the White House would’ve counted as a full term, giving her only one more electable term. But now, Kamala could serve the next two years, then EIGHT more years after that.

I have a hard time believing that the Dem powers that be want to run Harris, once Biden is out of the way. But then who thought they would need to run Biden in the first place? I don't even think he believed it was possible.

Posts: 2771 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can’t help thinking about the fact that we are now in the “safe harbor” period for Joe to step down. Before the first of this month, if Kamala had taken over, her time in the White House would’ve counted as a full term, giving her only one more electable term. But now, Kamala could serve the next two years, then EIGHT more years after that.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

That's just crazy talk... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
And who else had access to the garage at Biden’s Wilmington residence? Hunter? What about the visitor logs?

I saw on an other source that Hunter’s driver’s license lists that as his address…

Can’t attest to accuracy, but I am sure he has access. Meme world is in overdrive on the subject

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
I have a hard time believing that the Dem powers that be want to run Harris, once Biden is out of the way. But then who thought they would need to run Biden in the first place?

There are two sides to that coin.
I don't think they "like" Kamala but on the other hand, she's as manipulable as Biden AND her ability to run twice would mean she would NOT be a lame-duck on day one.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merrick is still pissed he is not on the Supreme Court.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have a hard time believing that the Dem powers that be want to run Harris, once Biden is out of the way. But then who thought they would need to run Biden in the first place? I don't even think he believed it was possible.

Well the best puppet for the puppet masters is a dummy, so it could conceivably be their plan…

Would be nice to expose the wizard behind the curtain.

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
I have a hard time believing that the Dem powers that be want to run Harris, once Biden is out of the way. But then who thought they would need to run Biden in the first place?

There are two sides to that coin.
I don't think they "like" Kamala but on the other hand, she's as manipulable as Biden AND her ability to run twice would mean she would NOT be a lame-duck on day one.

True. And if they can keep her cackling mouth shut and bastardize elections in the swing states again, very real possibility.

Posts: 2771 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

He never taught a single course. What a joke.

Didn’t the Mob call that a “no-show” job?

Posts: 33813 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Someone came up with a “It’s Trump’s fault” angle… Roll Eyes

TLDR version, everything was rushed packing to leave and the aides felt “weird” with Trump people arriving soon.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...ts-mishandled-report

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
SDY, do you think attorneys were packing boxes for a move? Kinda below their pay grade isn't it?

Most likely Slo Joe was wanting to drive the Corvette and someone on staff saw the classified documents, notified the WH and they sent in the attorneys to review and remove and someone leaked it.

Like under Trump, not everyone on your staff as POTUS is a fan, Trump had moles in the WH, I'm sure Buydem has them as well.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Didn’t the Mob call that a “no-show” job

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes but usually a construction gig. Penn should be embarassed.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Fox News host Tucker Carlson asks the obvious question, why are Joe Biden people telling the DOJ about Biden having classified documents? Under normal corrupt and easy to handle circumstances the documents would be destroyed, hidden and never revealed; yet here they are being exposed by people in the Biden orbit.

In corrupt DC circles, the Biden revelations show there is some entity and motive behind the discoveries. Tucker Carlson ponders what that agenda is all about.
WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehou...cuments/#more-242153

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Even though the situation is different with DT being an ex president vs FJB, but the media will not distinguish and make both equal villians. Possibly to disqualify both as candidates in 2024?

Posts: 7457 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
Under normal corrupt and easy to handle circumstances the documents would be destroyed

I have been thinking about that too.

The DEMs are massively corrupt. The obama / clinton / biden teams are over flowing w lawyers. Many of those lawyers have worked across several DEM administrations. Both in govt roles and private industry.

One possible scenario:

Reportedly they really were moving out of Penn Biden facility. With all the emphasis on Donald Trump having classified material, it would not be surprising if lawyers were indeed involved in looking at the files as they were boxed. Alternatively a person just doing packing could have seen something classified and reported it up the chain.

The DEMs are so corrupt, it is possible they found a ton of stuff at Penn Biden. Then destroyed the most damaging material and handed over a small batch.

Just speculating.

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
Assuming at least some normal protocols were followed, there were records somewhere that the classified documents were taken by Biden.
It seems more likely that the Archivists were looking to get them back, and the requests and discussions were kept quiet. At some level the whole affair was leaked and now Biden is eating crow.
Perhaps there is someone in the Archives who has a sense of duty and loyalty to the country and not just the party?

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/karen-towns...-box-up-docs-n523588

According to his former aides, the transition time was all a whirlwind. Joe Biden, grieving the loss of his son, Beau, a year after his death, and trying to stay busy with work, continued on until the very last minute possible. This made it incredibly difficult for staff to properly box up papers, as new ones arrived daily.

The actual packing was carried out by lower level staff, though some familiar names were present. Among those present were his chief of staff Steve Ricchetti and communications director Kate Bedingfield. Both now hold senior positions in the current administration. One staffer who packed boxes of Biden’s belongings and documents was executive assistant Kathy Chung. She now works at the Pentagon. She was interviewed in the probe of classified documents found in Biden’s personal offices.

“It was just a really really weird time for everyone,” one source said. Most of Biden’s files and documents were turned over to the National Archives, a process that began several weeks before he left office.

He continued to do last-minute work until the hour he left the White House for Trump’s inauguration

posted Hide Post
This is the result of our stolen election, it’s falling apart…whether someone set it up or not. Karma.

God save our bacon again. Get folks back to their senses please.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Whenever Brandon gets backed into a corner, the dead son story comes up, notice the pattern?

Posts: 33813 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The Beau Card Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a short video of Jill Biden's former husband. More Joe Biden lies

https://twitter.com/i/status/1614027701731446784