SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^I don't think THAT is ANYBODY'S goal/plan!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As was asked by David Asman at the end of a segment on FNC, “does Hunter have a key to the garage?” Great question. Even if Joepeddo had the best of intentions with the documents, which I don’t, just imagine what his drug-addled sex fiend son could get for copies of them.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5163 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
The Garage … aka Crime Scene Baker

Noticed the boxes of papers out in the open as he backs up into the garage at the end of the video.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:

Noticed the boxes of papers out in the open as he backs up into the garage at the end of the video.

You gotta provide a timestamp, man. Even 90 seconds is too much for me to sit and listen to that shriveled piece of shit.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merrick Garland hold press conference and appoints special counsel. Ho hum I bet some were next to the toilet.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is just so melon farmin' good. These frauds are caught between a rock and a hard place. If they knew how to be embarrassed, they would be. Razz

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Balzé Halzé forward to about 1:14 of the video. I hope this helps. God Bless Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

You gotta provide a timestamp, man. Even 90 seconds is too much for me to sit and listen to that shriveled piece of shit.

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Wink Graci-ass, senor.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Big Grin

Joy Behar suggests Republicans planted documents on Biden to help Trump: 'Somehow these documents appear'
quote:
"I've never seen a luckier person than Donald Trump," Behar declared. "Just as we're this close to getting him, somehow these documents appear," appearing to suggest they were planted. 
It's not luck, genius. It's karma- Biden's karma.

So perfect Cool

Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Joy has always been whacked, like her head was over a natural gas stove for decades.

Posts: 4079 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
What a dimwit she is...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I find it funny that this man claims to be a regular ol' Joe, the common man's man.

How many of you were gifted a new 68 Vette as a wedding present? Nothing common about that.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Too bad he didn't back through the wall at full speed.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, my God, they brought the whole fuckin' circus for this one.

Gentlemen and Ladies, I give you Hank "I'm Afraid Guam Is Gonna Tip Over" Johnson:
quote:
"Alleged classified documents showing up allegedly in the possession of Joseph Biden… I’m suspicious of the timing of it," Johnson told Fox News' Hilary Vaughn on Thursday after a second batch of documents was found in the president's garage in Wilmington, Delaware. "I'm also aware of the fact that things can be planted on people... things can be planted in places and then discovered conveniently. That may be what has occurred here. I'm not ruling that out. But I'm open in terms of the investigation needs to be investigated." 

Democrat suggests classified docs in Biden's home, office may have been 'planted' after second batch found

Damn right, Hank. Investigate the investigation, as you put it. Razz

Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
He really is a moron. The timing is entirely because of the attempt to conceal this. And one might argue it succeeded for 6 years or more.
Also FWIW, Biden had his garage locked so there is no way anyone would have access. Does this guy not believe anything Biden says?

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
For anyone who has been in a coma under a rock on the dark side of the moon, here's ol' Hank wasting everyone's time:

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Joy Behar suggests Republicans planted documents on Biden to help Trump: 'Somehow these documents appear'

Fox News Story link

"The View" co-host Joy Behar said Thursday that she didn't know a luckier person than former President Donald Trump and said President Biden's classified documents appeared just as "we were this close" to getting Trump.

"I've never seen a luckier person than Donald Trump," Behar declared. "Just as we're this close to getting him, somehow these documents appear," appearing to suggest they were planted.

Co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin argued that Biden was "building" Trump's defense for him and added that he was "wrong to have done this."

"He is wrong," co-host Sunny Hostin agreed.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Behar declared. "Just as we're this close to getting him, somehow these documents appear," appearing to suggest they were planted.

But Joy! Didn't you hear Joe proclaim that the garage was locked? It was the most secure place on the planet at that point, right? Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Someone didn't tell Hank and Joy that this was a lefty hit/fubar job

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Washington is a never-ending shit show.
The U.S. government is dedicating $4.5 million to enhance a “linguistically and culturally appropriate” program to help Asians quit smoking.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/...les&utm_term=members

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post