SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Chief Justice John Roberts puts the brakes on Biden ending Title 42 at the border, halting a lower court's decision.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-title-42-at-border/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Excellent news; the criminal Biden administration’s reaction to this will again prove where they stand on the sponsored attack on America’s sovereignty. We already know how the globalists feel about it.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15803 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
For God's sake- it's "bald-faced", not "bold-faced".
quote:
"A bold-faced lie," Texas Rep. Dan Crenshaw proclaimed, sharing photos of hundreds of illegal migrants crossing the border at night.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/...-open-bold-faced-lie

The Biden administration lies every time it opens its mouth, but at least let's not come off looking like dolts when we challenge their shit.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Piece of shit.

Biden signs $1.7T spending bill after it’s flown 1,500 miles to St. Croix

As thousands of travelers remained stranded at airports across the country amid a chaotic few days for the airline industry, the $1.7 trillion omnibus spending bill scored a ticket to St. Croix for President Biden to affix his signature at the tropical villa where he’ll ring in the new year.

The White House told NBC News on Thursday that the more than 4,000-page bill was delivered to the 80-year-old president by White House staff on a regularly scheduled commercial flight.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/29/...campaign=android_nyp

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Piece of shit.

Biden signs $1.7T spending bill after it’s flown 1,500 miles to St. Croix

As thousands of travelers remained stranded at airports across the country amid a chaotic few days for the airline industry, the $1.7 trillion omnibus spending bill scored a ticket to St. Croix for President Biden to affix his signature at the tropical villa where he’ll ring in the new year.

The White House told NBC News on Thursday that the more than 4,000-page bill was delivered to the 80-year-old president by White House staff on a regularly scheduled commercial flight.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/29/...campaign=android_nyp

Isn’t that nice? I’ve never been able to afford a trip to St. Croix yet a staffer gets an all expense paid trip probably first class and I’ll doubt he or she stayed in a budget hotel, all to send this B.S. bill to crayon his signature on it. Oh, I’ll just take it out of my SS 8% raise and see how far that gets me.

E-signatures are legal and binding for us peons, why couldn’t they do the same with that bill?

Theatrics, dog and pony show, circus, take your pick.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8393 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Just curious...if it were legislation that you were in favor of and Trump had it flown to Maralago, would you still be this outraged?

There's a lot of things to hate Biden for, but this ain't worth getting worked up over IMO.

Posts: 20581 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Just curious...if it were legislation that you were in favor of and Trump had it flown to Maralago, would you still be this outraged?

There's a lot of things to hate Biden for, but this ain't worth getting worked up over IMO.

Out of curiosity would it matter that one owned a resort out of a successful business and one only had a job as a public servant? I'd find it more normal personally for a billionaire than I would a lifelong civil servant.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21119 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
And one that, if I remember correctly, didn’t take a salary for 4 years as president.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15803 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Trump would've stuck around to VETO that bill!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
If Trump signed this late term abortion of a bill while sunning on an island beach 1,500 miles away...yeah, I'd be furious.

Seriously, defending anything this banal, old, rotting, weakling of a man does at this point...he doesn't deserve that deference. Not a single twisted, wrenched-out drop of it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
The first thing in the morning and the last thing at night I check FOX News to see if "Doctor" Jill is wearing black.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7281 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Yes I would. Waste is waste. I’d be just as pissed if it was under Trump. How about Biden flying to Delaware to vote in the mid terms, his little jaunt cost us 177k and that was for the flight alone not including all the logistics and the associated costs. How about this from the New York Post, is this a drop in a bucket too?

President Biden’s regular trips to his home state of Delaware have cost taxpayers at least $11 million since the start of his presidency, a Fox News Digital analysis has found.

Biden has made 57 trips to Delaware, spanning all or part of 185 days, according to data from former CBS correspondent Mark Knoller.

(This was as of last month)

So yeah, I’m pissed, as you should be too. Why didn’t he vote via absentee, you know save the planet and all for what, sixty cents? Have him E-sign the bill, think of the pomp and circumstance and all the hoopla that could have been generated by that, it’s legally accepted and would have been well witnessed.

Or is it what’s a few million here and there?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8393 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who dresses Joe? His suits fit and there is nothing out of place. It puzzles me. With the rest of his cognitive decline you would expect a decline in his appearance.

Posts: 17501 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
Have him E-sign the bill, think of the pomp and circumstance and all the hoopla that could have been generated by that, it’s legally accepted and would have been well witnessed.

It could have been a "First". Big Grin

We all know how much the commies love "Firsts". They missed a great opportunity there.

Posts: 20581 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Who dresses Joe? His suits fit and there is nothing out of place. It puzzles me. With the rest of his cognitive decline you would expect a decline in his appearance.

Lol!

Those who have closely witnessed dementia see it clearly in Joe. You're right, someone else dresses him, because that is something the demented have great trouble with.

Heck, they frequently walk around without pants on.

Posts: 9740 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched a little of Jesse Waters tonight. Biden has a plan for the migrants to download an app on their phone to make a reservation with a customs agent. The app will only work in Mexico. Meanwhile Arizona was forced by the Feds to remove shipping containers from the border.

Posts: 17501 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
Heck, they frequently walk around without pants on.

Joe did that before dementia set in.

Reports are that he would skinny dip in the White House pool in front of Secret Service agents, and we all know about the showers.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden wants to lower his child support payments

https://freebeacon.com/biden-a...f-his-pricy-artwork/

An Arkansas court may soon force Hunter Biden to disclose the identities of the buyers of his expensive artwork, information the White House has tried to conceal as it faces accusations of influence peddling.

The recovering crack addict cited "a substantial material change" in his "financial circumstances" in a request to lower his child support payments for four-year-old Navy Joan Roberts, the New York Post reported. That request prompted Navy Joan's mother, Lunden Roberts, a former exotic dancer at a Washington, D.C., strip club, to formally demand information about Biden's lucrative art transactions.

"The plaintiff asked for detailed information about the defendant's works of ‘art' and the purchasers of the same," Roberts's attorney wrote in a Dec. 27 court filing.

The request comes as Biden, a "self-taught" artist, unveils paintings at a gallery in Manhattan's SoHo neighborhood. One painting, part of Biden's "Haiku" exhibition, has a price tag of $225,000, which is higher than the selling price for some works by Pablo Picasso and Vincent van Gogh.

If the court grants Roberts's request, Biden would also have to disclose the income generated from his paintings, which have reportedly fetched as much as $500,000.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's just so typical.

Classified documents from Biden's time as vice president discovered at Penn Biden Center, White House says

The president used the Penn Biden Center's office space from mid-2017 until he began the 2020 campaign

A batch of records from President Biden's time as Vice President, including a "small number of documents with classified markings," were discovered at the Penn Biden Center by the president's personal attorneys on Nov. 2, according to Richard Saubel, special counsel to the White House.

The attorneys found the documents in a locked closet while preparing to vacate office space at the center, which the president used from mid-2017 until he began the 2020 campaign.

The National Archives were notified of the finding and took possession of the documents on Nov. 3, Saubel said.

"The documents were not the subject of any previous request or inquiry by the Archives," Saubel said in a statement. "Since that discover, the President's personal attorneys have cooperated with he Archives and the Department of Justice in process to ensure that any Obama-Biden Administration records are appropriately in the possession of the Archives."

Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois John Lausch to review the matter, according to CBS News, who first reported on the documents' discovery on Monday.
Now that's a hoot.

Biden slammed former President Trump last year after FBI agents seized approximately 300 classified documents from his Mar-a-Lago home in Florida.

"How that could possibly happen? How anyone could be that irresponsible? And I thought what data was int here that would maybe compromise sources and methods?" the president told 60 Minutes. "And it just — totally irresponsible."
Razz

The Department of Justice did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Monday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ter-white-house-says

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Uh oh. You know it's a biiiiiiig story when the cackling hens on The View tackle it. Cackle tackle. he he Razz

I caught a glimpse and I do believe ol' Whoopi was about three seconds away from hopping up on the desk and tap dancing. "We uhhh...do not know...uhh..yet...what is in these...uhhh...documents, so we should...uhh..."

You get the idea. Their usual infinite cluelessness and monumental hypocrisy on display. When Orange Man did it, shit, get the pitchforks. When President Two Scoops does it, we need to...uhhh..proceed cautiously. Razz

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post