SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
quote:
I know that face from when my kid was 1. Did he make a poopy ?

That was my first thought.
The I think I struck mud look.

Posts: 1538 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...l-reserves-22370018/

President Joe Biden plans to release even more barrels of oil from the federal government’s strategic reserves to keep gas prices low before the midterm elections.

Bloomberg News reports that the Biden administration plans to release another ten million to 15 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve.

Biden’s latest decision marks more than 200 million barrels set for release in less than two years as president, more than all previous presidents combined according to the Wall Street Journal.

The oil reserves are currently at the lowest level since 1984.

a very dangerous occupier of the WH

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Look for the jackass to take credit and tell Americans that “gas prices are coming down” when they drop another whopping 10-20 cents a gallon. Look for retarded democRATs to parrot this insane babble.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15803 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
And as a bonus we get to listen to his Muppet Press Secretary rah rahing the Administration’s hard work keeping fuel prices down.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8393 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now he's pandering for the women's vote before the midterms, by promising to codify abortion rights. This from a guy, who claims the Pope told him to keep receiving communion, a claim the Vatican has not denied. I don't know which of them is worse.

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“If we do that, here’s the promise I make to you and the American people: the first bill that I will send to the Congress will be to codify Roe v Wade,” he said. “And when Congress passes it, I’ll sign it in January, 50 years after Roe was first decided the law of the land.”

If Xiden’s Democrat constituency had half a brain, which they don’t, they’d realize how much the “Biden word” is worth.

Posts: 5234 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
“If we do that, here’s the promise I make to you and the American people: the first bill that I will send to the Congress will be to codify Roe v Wade,” he said. “And when Congress passes it, I’ll sign it in January, 50 years after Roe was first decided the law of the land.”

If Xiden’s Democrat constituency had half a brain, which they don’t, they’d realize how much the “Biden word” is worth.

"the first bill that I will send to the Congress"

Maybe I'm wrong, but aren't congress critters the only ones who can introduce bills in Congress? Joe knows that he's not a Senator anymore, right?

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Presidents do it all the time by just asking Congress to pass a certain bill they want and leave it to them to work out the details.

Of course, Bidet just hopes that by promising something to his stupid minions he’ll sway the midterms, knowing full well that it would fail if they tried it now.

Posts: 5234 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
LOL!!!

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
^^^ I may have to convince my daughter to go out this year wearing that!
Big Grin

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Is it just me or is this old codger getting more and more angry by the day? I'm waiting until he gets in someone's face or tries to lay hands on someone and the SS has to drag his old ass away:

Biden snaps when a reporter mentions that Democrats essentially don’t want him on the campaign trail with them. "That's not true! There've been 15. COUNT KID, COUNT!"

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is it just me or is this old codger getting more and more angry by the day? I'm waiting until he gets in someone's face or tries to lay hands on someone and the SS has to drag his old ass away:

Buydem's always been an a=hole, just look back at the way he talks to people, condescending, arrogant, when he engaged the auto line worker in MI, "I don't work for you"

He just has more press access, so you see it more than when he was hidden behind Obazmo or Choomer...

Posts: 24290 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Eh, FWIW, it does seem to me that he's gotten angrier since he first started squatting in the White House. Then again, I do see his problems as mounting and I don't see him really getting a handle on them.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Biden snaps when a reporter mentions that Democrats essentially don’t want him on the campaign trail with them. "That's not true! There've been 15. COUNT KID, COUNT!"

That’s the progression of Alzheimer’s….

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11468 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Joe was campaigning in Pittsburgh for John Fetterman, and made another flub. He said that Fetterman's wife would be "a great, great lady in the Senate."

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...at-great-lady-senate
Biden thanked Fetterman, Pennsylvania's lieutenant governor, for attending the speech, saying that he would try to be brief for the sake of the lieutenant governor. During the brief acknowledgment, Biden made the comment that Fetterman's wife would do well in the Senate.

"John, thank you very much for running, I really do appreciate it," Biden said. "And Gisele, you're gonna be a great, great lady in the Senate."

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Caught himself at the last moment and added the "d" in "lady".

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Good one from yesterday:

(Yes I know the words were replaced)

Joe Can’t Find His Way Off The Stage

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden again falsely claims he became a professor at UPenn after leaving the vice presidency ( where he never taught a class ) and then claims three universities offered to discuss making him their president.

video at

https://twitter.com/greg_price.../1583545960202145793

and an older one from 1987

https://twitter.com/i/status/1259333585263161345

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“Biden again falsely claims he became a professor at UPenn after leaving the vice presidency ( where he never taught a class ) and then claims three universities offered to discuss making him their president.”

And he’s seen Morgan Fairchild naked, too. That’s the ticket.

Posts: 27177 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post