SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
A Roomba vacuum has more direction and purpose in its movement than the apricot running our country. FFS.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
A Roomba vacuum has more direction and purpose in its movement than the apricot ruining our country. FFS.
Fixed it for you.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Barry referred to Biden as "Vice President" in his speech today (says it was a joke).

What a hug, eh?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Can't let him out without his minders

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is another short clip from today of FBHO upstaging FJB.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ben.../1511481594963701760

Look how FJB tries to get himself back into the action by putting his hand on FBHO’s shoulder and braaaaaack does not even glance back.

It’s pathetic.

Posts: 3480 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The GIs behind them look really impressed too. Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
If I had a heart I'd almost feel sorry for the guy.

Posts: 20108 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
And this dope got 81,000,000 votes and is in charge of the Nuclear Football. Unbelievable!!

On a more positive note our worthless Congressman “The Illustrious” Fred Upton announced he is set to retire and won’t run for re-election! This is great news.

Posts: 258 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The above video should be a real eye opener to any skeptics that think Biden is running anything but the toilet, and even then he needs direction. And the left claims we are the ones that need tin foil hats…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And the next in line is worse. Stolen election results are front and center.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ch23701:
And this dope got stole 81,000,000 votes and is in charge of the Nuclear Football. Unbelievable!!

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Wow, this is brutal and proves beyond any doubt that Biden is simply a puppet, a front:

Zero deference or respect to him in that room and he's *supposed* to be the SITTING PRESIDENT? Eek

This is - without peer - the most humiliating, emasculating thing I’ve ever watched. Obama and Harris literally ignore Joe Biden today at the White House. It’s not that we don’t understand Biden is weak and was never in charge. This is just the painful, visual proof.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
No one wants anything to do with that phony puppet, they all gravitate to their God, Obama Roll Eyes

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"HEY! Mr. President! You said the ice cream man was going to be here!"

posted Hide Post
Well there you have it. . .

A pic of #46 who stole it from #45, with #44 who is stealing it from #46 right in front of him.

The whole thing is Coup Coup I tell ya!

Posts: 3480 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zero’s joke about “Vice President” Biden just once again emphasized the extreme narcissism of this asshole at the expense of poor old doddering Grandpa Badfinger. What a great guy. The whole thing was just a shit show for the Jackass Party and I thoroughly enjoy it.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5163 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
If I had a heart I'd almost feel sorry for the guy.

Well I have a heart and I'm pretty sure you do as well, however I can't feel sorry for that America hating, middle class destroying piece of shit. Not now, not ever. He's made his bed over the decades and now he has to live in it. Screw him!! Mad

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
"If at first you don't succeed, try try again" Roll Eyes

Biden Reportedly Nominating Another Gun-Grabber To Head ATF

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
The little visit to the Skilled Care Center by the Krimson Kenyan shows who really is calling the shots. Barry’s third term.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post