SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Lying POS

But his base will buy it sadly

Biden swipes at Trump for 'mismanagement' of the economy: 'We're reducing the Trump deficits'

Biden chastised Trump for his "mismanagement" of the economy.

"We're making real headway cleaning up the fiscal mess I inherited," Biden said.

The deficit is shrinking, but that's largely due to fading stimulus relief from the government.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bid...onomy-201821864.html

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Definitive proof that Biden's press conferences are all a sham. Not that we didn't know this of course... Roll Eyes

This was Monday 3/28 at Biden's "press conference" back from Poland. It's all completely scripted!

Biden, 79, uses 'cheat sheets' to answer press questions on his 'unscripted' call for Putin to be ousted in Russia: Rand Paul claims need for cue cards shows 'somebody who's in cognitive decline'

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rep. Gaetz Rips FBI Cyber Director Who Claims He Doesn’t Know Where Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2...den-laptop-location/

The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Cyber Division Assistant Director revealed the agency is unaware of the location of Hunter Biden’s laptop and failed to assess whether or not the first son’s hard drive – which reveals countless business deals and personal relationships with America’s adversaries – contained information comprising America’s national security.

The revelation came during a line of questioning from Congressman Matt Gaetz, who inquired with the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) Bryan Vorndran for details about the laptop of President Joe Biden’s son.

Unearthed emails, texts, and photos from replicas of the original hard drive have revealed Hunter Biden’s business dealings, often involving President Joe Biden, with countries including China and Ukraine.

“I want to know where Hunter Biden’s laptop is. Where is it,” inquired the Florida Congressman.

“I don’t know that answer,” replied Vorndran.

“Has FBI Cyber assessed whether or not Hunter Biden’s laptop could be a point of vulnerability, allowing America’s enemies to hurt our country,” continued Rep. Gaetz before the FBI Cyber Division Assistant Director attempted to explain why such an investigation would not fall under his purview.

“In December 2019, they turned over this laptop to the FBI, and now what you’re telling me right here is that as the Assistant Director of FBI Cyber, you don’t know where this is after it was turned over to you three years ago,” asked Rep. Gaetz, prompting Vorndran to concede, “yes sir, that is an accurate statement.”

The FBI official was also unaware if anyone from the FBI would have answers to the questions posed by Rep. Gaetz.

During the hearing, “contents from, files from, and copies from the Hunter Biden laptop” were also submitted into the Congressional Record by Rep. Gaetz.

The renewed interest in the contents of the President’s son’s laptop come amidst The National Pulse unearthing emails linking Hunter Biden to Ukrainian biological laboratories funded by the U.S. Department of Defense to work on “especially dangerous pathogens.”

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
That laptop was incinerated an hour after the Stasi…err I mean FBI took possession of it.

It’s gone baby gone.

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I'd bet that there is a whole slew of copies of that hard drive floating around though.

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I want these traitorous assholes to state that there was nothing on the laptop that was incriminating or indicative to the Biden crime syndicates dirty dealings after they examined and “lost” it. Then I want to see someone come forth with a cloned hard drive that makes them all obvious liars.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
If the GOP turned loose of that laptop without first making at least one complete backup of the drive(s), then they're dumber than I even think they are. There should be multiple backup copies of that laptop being held in secure locations as an insurance policy that the corrupt FBI does their job for a change.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Wonder what information Hunters laptop will provide on Bio Labs in Ukraine.
Hunter had his fingers in everything it seems.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why did they sit on the thing for a year before the election? The Republicans knew about it.

Posts: 4725 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Why did they sit on the thing for a year before the election? The Republicans knew about it.

I would guess the swampy RINOS were privately trying not to help Trump, even if publically asking for his support. Very quietly... Graham played both sides, and as far as I am concerned Mitch was downright subversive. I guess someone or something is holding markers over their heads.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Yesterday Joe signed the Emmet Till Bill, making lynching a federal hate crime.

Maybe the Resident & Congress Critters are afraid of being lynched themselves, and just wanted to remind us that it's still illegal.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/...a-century-of-efforts

At least Jussie Smollet & Bubba Wallace can feel much safer now.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Real, or fake? On a fake White House set, across the street?

BREAKING: Biden to Receive 2nd Booster Shot for COVID-19 Vaccine Today

U.S. President Joe Biden will receive his second COVID-19 vaccine booster shot on Wednesday (March 30) afternoon after he gives a speech on the status of the country's fight against the pandemic, according (https://www.marketwatch.com/story/biden-to-receive-2nd-booster-shot-for-covid-vaccine-white-house-says-2022-03-30) to the White House press office.

The FDA on Tuesday (March 29) authorized (https://t.me/COVID19Up/13902) second booster doses for people aged 50 and older.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I see no reason to believe he ever got the snake oil. I’ll believe he and the other elite actually did when it’s verified by 3 separate independent labs.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
In other unrelated news, the top 700 richest Americans will soon be moving out of the US and renouncing their citizenship…
His handlers are really doubling down these days, I’ll bet they sense he’s not long for this world and will be trying to cram as much bullshit in while they can:

It’s always informative to look at how a idea has worked in other counties.

“ Back in 1990, around a dozen European countries had a wealth tax, but most have been abolished, with only those in Spain, Norway, and Switzerland remaining. Take France’s experience, a country with roughly the same-sized population and economic output as the UK, that has experimented with wealth taxes and high top rate income taxes, with disappointing results.”
“ In 2015, a total of 343,000 households paid €5.22bn, an average of about €15,200 per household, according to the Financial Times. It accounted for less than 2 per cent of France’s tax receipts.
What’s more, it led to an exodus of France’s richest. More than 12,000 millionaires left France in 2016, according to research group New World Wealth. In total, they say the country experienced a net outflow of more than 60,000 millionaires between 2000 and 2016. When these people left, France lost not only the revenue generated from the wealth tax, but all the others too, including income tax and VAT.”
“ Most wealth taxes have failed to bring in much revenue and ultimately proved politically unsustainable. Higher taxes and the flight of a cohort of France’s richest will have helped to reduce inequality, which is lower than in the UK, according to the Gini coefficient. But it is hard to see that it left the country better off.”
https://www.investorschronicle...more-harm-than-good/

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to see that even with all the distractions like the threat of nuclear war, the highest inflation in 40 years, record gas prices, the invasion on our Southern border, etc, etc; Joe is able to remain focused on the issues that most concern Americans.

Yes, we're now going to honour transvestites with "The Transgender Day Of Visibility."

Like they're not visible enough now!

https://www.fox43.com/article/...0c-9251-a82cf2d44c54

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden is commemorating Transgender Day of Visibility by celebrating prominent transgender Americans and advocating against what his administration terms “dangerous anti-transgender legislative attacks" that have passed in statehouses across the country.

Biden on Thursday is announcing new measures aimed at making the federal government more inclusive for transgender people, including a new “X” gender marker on U.S. passport applications beginning on April 11 and new Transportation Security Administration scanners that are gender-neutral.

The Democratic president's administration is working to expand the availability of the “X” gender marker to airlines and federal travel programs and will make it easier for transgender people to change their gender information in Social Security Administration records.

Visitors to the White House will soon also be able to select an “X” gender marker option in the White House Worker and Visitor Entry System, which is used to conduct screening background checks for visitors to the executive mansion.

“Transgender Americans continue to face discrimination, harassment, and barriers to opportunity,” Biden wrote in a proclamation marking the day. “In the past year, hundreds of anti-transgender bills in States were proposed across America, most of them targeting transgender kids. The onslaught has continued this year. These bills are wrong."

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
I see no reason to believe he ever got the snake oil. I’ll believe he and the other elite actually did when it’s verified by 3 separate independent labs.

I would wager that was just a saline/IV solution. . .

I don't believe for a second that all the political 'elite' got a real 'vaccine.' Anyway, didn't congress exempt themselves from mandatory vaccines?

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Both the legislative and judicial branches of government were exempt from a mandatory “vaccination”; only executive branch employees were (and still are) faced with a choice between the snake oil and employment. Now, for something OBVIOUSLY so important as saving the country from Covid, why wouldn’t everyone in government not force their members to join in?

Because it’s all kabuki theatre grade bullshit. Congress was also discovered to have used ivermectin for treatment. But the government actively took an aggressive role in denying citizens of the same exact protocol.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
biden really is an idiot

https://www.aol.com/biden-plan...58440-061514794.html

Biden is preparing to order the release of up to 1 million barrels of oil per day from the nation's strategic petroleum reserve, according to two people familiar with the decision, in a bid to control energy prices that have spiked as the U.S. and allies have imposed steep sanctions on Russia over its invasion of Ukraine

The announcement could come as soon as Thursday, when the White House says Biden is planning to deliver remarks on his administration's plans to combat rising gas prices. The duration of the release hasn't been finalized but could last for several months. The people spoke on the condition of anonymity to preview the decision.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Biden stopped the U.S. from producing oil and now he wants to use the strategic reserve

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
We can only hope* that the electorate will be smart enough the next times to understand the degree of stupidity being demonstrated now and vote accordingly. Many of these issues cannot be discussed in a forthright manner in public lest one be shouted down (or worse) by the leftist Gestapo, but that doesn't mean people aren't aware of them. Perhaps that will be enough.

* As my best friend likes to point out, “Hope is not a strategy,” but unfortunately sometimes that’s all some of us have.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Here is the latest craziness from that dumb fuck Biden and his handlers.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ange-hormone-therapy

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post