SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Rosemont Farm in Fox Chapel, PA (Teresa Heinz Kerry's farm)

Peter Schweizer:
Hunter Biden and Christopher Heinz (,stepson of John Kerry) created an international private equity firm. It was anchored by the Heinz family alternative investment fund, Rosemont Capital. The new firm would be populated by political loyalists and positioned to strike profitable deals overseas with foreign governments and officials with whom the US government was negotiating.

Joining them in the Rosemont venture was Devon Archer, a longtime Heinz and Kerry friend.

The three friends established a series of related LLCs. The trunk of the tree was Rosemont Capital, the alternative investment fund of the Heinz Family Office. Rosemont Farm is the name of the Heinz family’s 90-acre estate outside Fox Chapel, Pennsylvania.

The small fund grew quickly. According to an email revealed as part of a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation, Rosemont described themselves as “a $2.4 billion private equity firm co-owned by Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz,” with Devon Archer as “Managing Partner.”

The partners attached several branches to the Rosemont Capital trunk, including Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC, Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners, and Rosemont Realty.
The Bank of China is government-owned, which means that its role as a bank blurs into its role as a tool of the government

Rosemont Seneca and the Bank of China created a $1 billion investment fund called Bohai Harvest RST ( BHR ), a name that reflected who was involved. Bohai (or Bo Hai), the innermost gulf of the Yellow Sea, was a reference to the Chinese stake in the company. The “RS” referred to Rosemont Seneca. The “T” was Thornton.

T was for their other JV partner w/China. The Thorton Group, run by James Bulger, the nephew of mob figure James “Whitey” Bulger.

the Chinese government was literally funding a business that it co-owned along with the sons of two of America’s most powerful decision makers.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This might deserve a "wow"

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...s-a-mistake-n2605668

questions to Sec Def Austin and Joint Chiefs Milley

"Why did senior Biden officials hold nearly half a dozen meetings with top Chinese officials to give them information on Russian troop movements?" Blackburn then asked.

Austin denied knowing about the months of conversations between the Biden administration and China or how U.S. intelligence made its way to Russian officials: "I don't know," he replied. "I don't have insights on any occurrences like that," despite the fact that The New York Times reported on the situation in February.

"I would imagine you do not support giving Russia our intelligence?" Blackburn pressed Austin.

"I am unfamiliar with the issue that you raise, but you are right," the Defense Secretary conceded

Turning to Mark Milley, Blackburn asked the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff "under what circumstances, if any, have you advised intelligence sharing with Beijing?"

"Zero. Never," Milley responded.

"What would you advise for similar scenarios going forward?" Blackburn asked as a followup.

"I don't think you should give intelligence to our adversary — period," Milley said in another inconsistency between the Pentagon's advice and the White House's actions. Milley, too, denied knowledge of the reports or the meetings that took place between U.S. and Chinese officials that allowed U.S. intelligence to fall into the hands of two of countries hostile to our own.

video at:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1512163080070914050

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Turning to Mark Milley, Blackburn asked the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff "under what circumstances, if any, have you advised intelligence sharing with Beijing?"

Roll Eyes

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

Didn't this clown have a slightly different opinion on this issue when the last president was in office? And who's lying here? It seems almost impossible Austin and Milley didn't know about these meetings between the administration and China, and if they truly didn't, isn't this an enormous US national security issue?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Austin and Miley are forever disgraced after the fall of Afghanistan. Anytime I see them mentioned in a story I am filled only with disgust and contempt.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
Austin and Miley are forever disgraced after the fall of Afghanistan. Anytime I see them mentioned in a story I am filled only with disgust and contempt.

Absolutely! Knuckleheads, and as corrupt as the rest in the beltway.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Went and bought dog food today. It’s up 20%

25 mile Lyft ride just cost me $95.

Posts: 13117 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
My dog has a pancreas problem that results In liquid crap. She has been taking a medicine we sprinkle on her food an that clears up her issue.4 years ago, we paid just under $100 for the med which would last just over a month. It is now $170. It’s a good thing she is cute.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here it is. PASIG

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Literally babbling now Eek

I defy you to watch this and not feel alarm he controls nukes.

Does anybody really think he controls anything?

Whether it’s the Kenyan, Rice, Jill or some other leftist left from Obama’s regime, it’s certainly not the Potatus.

It’s almost like the movie “Dave” except the vegetable is still walking around and there’s no body double.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
quote:

Whether it’s the Kenyan, ...

I have no doubt that the magical muslim is running things again.

Posts: 20108 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nope, but the absolutely baffling thing to me is why the people who 'are' in charge continue to allow him to keep going out and doing this over and over again, essentially killing their party in the process.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Thank you, Kamala, thank you, thank you, thank you. The first really smart decision I made in this administration,” he said, turning towards the VP.

Pretty low bar there, shithead.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5163 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
the absolutely baffling thing to me is why the people who 'are' in charge continue to allow him to keep going out and doing this over and over again, essentially killing their party in the process.

Because the people actually running the show are drunk on their own power. The power was their goal, not glory for the party. They don't care what happens to the party after they are gone, they just want to exercise as much power as they can for as long as they can.

Posts: 9452 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Add in that clearly their cheating methods worked before, what do they care about the quality of a candidate? Unless elections become completely transparent and monitored, they know they have a good chance of cheating to victory again.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Totally agree...

The horrible things perpetrated on the country since Pedo Joe was installed are all so anti-American as to be exactly what the Krimson Kenyan wanted, and now that Briben' gets to take the hit for doing these things instead of BHO, all the better. As Alan pointed out in this or another thread, magic muslim is really image conscious. He cant stand criticism and must be worshipped and adored.

quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
quote:

Whether it’s the Kenyan, ...

I have no doubt that the magical muslim is running things again.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Went and bought dog food today. It’s up 20%

25 mile Lyft ride just cost me $95.
My brother has an old dog that eats a mixture of two different dog foods. It's all she'll consume due to dietary issues. My brother can't currently find one of the two foods anywhere. When he called the manufacturer he was told they had not discontinued the food, but due to "supply chain issues" couldn't give him a date when it would be available again. He's in a pickle to put it mildly.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
My brother has an old dog that eats a mixture of two different dog foods. It's all she'll consume due to dietary issues. My brother can't currently find one of the two foods anywhere. When he called the manufacturer he was told they had not discontinued the food, but due to "supply chain issues" couldn't give him a date when it would be available again. He's in a pickle to put it mildly.

Same thing going on for our 15 year old cat. He requires a prescription food due to a thyroid condition. Almost impossible to find Frown

Posts: 7559 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...assmate-to-head-atf/

Biden is nominating former President Barack Obama’s Harvard Law School classmate Steve Dettelbach to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF)

Dettelbach was Obama’s Harvard Law School classmate.