SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Yep - Good ‘ole Amtrak / Lunchbox Brandon is just another regular every-day ‘normal’ all-American.

Roll Eyes

Nothing to see here. Move along.

From Treehouse -

Joe Biden Says Every American Knows Someone Blackmailed by Intimate, Naked and Sexually Explicit Pictures

FJB!

Posts: 3584 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
And people were worried that the Ukrainians were gonna make a hero out of ol' Joe. Nope, ain't happenin'.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yeah, wth?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
No, Joe. Some of us do not run in your circle, jerk.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44479 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I’m almost 48 and have spent my life in the infantry so hardly sheltered, but I don’t know anyone who’s had that happen to them?

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“I’ll bet everybody knows someone, somewhere along the line, that in an intimate relationship what happened was the guy takes a revealing picture of a naked friend, or whatever, in a compromising position, and then literally in a sense blackmails them or mortifies them.”

Biden must make his handlers cringe every time he opens his mouth to speak. Maybe this is a democRAT or globalist elite thing; I don’t know a single person in this position.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15801 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too bad FJB was not asked to provide some details around his own personal experiences on this very unfortunate and serious matter that requires the intervention of the federal gubberment.

Posts: 3584 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No Joe, but I’ve known lots of people who have their livelihoods pilfered by their government for less and less returns every year. Nobody I know has to decide which house they’re going to stay in next. Cmon man!

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1130 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
“I’ll bet everybody knows someone, somewhere along the line, that in an intimate relationship what happened was the guy takes a revealing picture of a naked friend, or whatever, in a compromising position, and then literally in a sense blackmails them or mortifies them.”
I don't know that I know anyone who has experienced that. I don't think it's something many people would talk about.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Hunter is well known for his intimate images.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15855 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Sheesh. Even the Secret Service government is corrupt.
FIFY. No need to be specific. Washington is corrupt from the top to the bottom.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never been able to get my female companions to pose nekkid for me. I need to up my game. Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16389 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

Biden must make his handlers cringe every time he opens his mouth to speak. Maybe this is a democRAT or globalist elite thing; I don’t know a single person in this position.

That’s pretty much grounds for no security clearance - ever…

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26758 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Never been able to get my female companions to pose nekkid for me. I need to up my game. Roll Eyes

You and me both, Yooper.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 823 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/i/status/1504536859808043009

video at link

Psaki says China's failure to denounce the Russian invasion of Ukraine "flies in the face of everything China stands for"

WTF ?

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Way to go Joe! Roll Eyes

Worst President in ALL of US history:

quote:

Joe Biden Tallies 110 Days With Approval Index Under -24, Far Surpassing Obama, Trump

Breitbart
HANNAH BLEAU 16 Mar 2022

President Joe Biden has had 110 days with an approval index — the number of those who strongly approve minus those who strongly disapprove of his job performance — at or under -24, far surpassing former Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump, according to Rasmussen Reports.

On Wednesday, March 16, 2022, 57 percent disapproved of Biden’s job performance, compared to 42 percent who approved, making his net approval -15. However, 45 percent “strongly” disapprove, compared to 21 percent who “strongly” approve, making his approval index -24.

According to Rasmussen Reports, Biden has experienced 110 days of a Presidential Approval Index at or below -24. For comparison, Obama only saw 15 days with equally dismal figures, and Trump tallied 6.

quote:

Rasmussen Reports
@Rasmussen_Poll

Days the last three Presidents have spent with an Approval Index at or below -24:

Obama - 15
Trump - 6
Biden - 110

In January, Biden surpassed former President Trump’s worst recorded approval index, dipping to -33.

Biden’s dismal ratings come as the country continues to deal with stunningly high gas prices, which keep climbing. Biden, however, has refused to take responsibility, instead blaming Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“I’m sick of this stuff… The American people think the reason for inflation is the government spending more money,” Biden said last week. “Simply. Not. True.”

“Democrats didn’t cause this problem. Vladimir Putin did,” he asserted.

Then, on Wednesday, Biden continued to deflect, placing blame on oil and gas companies.

Yet his refusal to take responsibility for bad policy has yet to help him in the polls; a Civiqs poll released Monday found just 37 percent approving of Biden.

Link

Hard to believe 81,000,000 Americans could have been wrong about this Dipstick!

Posts: 274 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ch23701:

Hard to believe 81,000,000 Americans could have been wrong about this Dipstick!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:

Nothing Hunter was and is involved in can be described as "intimate". His behavior is degenerate and sub human at best.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8620 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-black-lives-matter/

SCOTUS Nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson Inspired by Critical Race Theory, ‘1619 Project’, Black Lives Matter Protest

Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, who is President Joe Biden’s nominee for the Supreme Court seat being vacated by retiring Justice Stephen Breyer, cited Critical Race Theory founder Derrick Bell and the controversial “1619 Project” as inspirations in 2020.

During a lecture to the University of Michigan Law School in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, unearthed by the Daily Wire, Judge Jackson, who would be confirmed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit the following year, cited Bell’s book, Faces at the Bottom of the Well, and said her parents had it on their coffee table as she was growing up

The book argues that other Americans define their identity in relation to black Americans, who are forced to stay at the bottom of society. In one chapter, “The Space Traders,” Bell created a fictional allegory in which the U.S. would agree to sell its black citizens to space aliens in exchange for gold that would help settle the national debt.

This isn't just metaphorical. Bell told NPR's Fresh Air he believed whites would make the trade in real life. He argued in the book that the history of slavery was not only "an example of what white America has done," but "a constant reminder of what white American might do."

Judge Jackson also cited the fraudulent “1619 Project” of Nikole Hannah-Jones and the New York Times, which won the Pulitzer Prize despite falsely claiming that the United States fought the American Revolution to defend slavery in the South.

Though she cited Hannah-Jones to make the observation that black Americans have fought hardest to give life to America’s founding ideals, at no point did Judge Jackson disagree with the author’s thesis that America was founded on slavery.

Judge Jackson closed her lecture by citing what she called “favorite civil rights photograph of modern times” — an image of a 2016 protest over the police shooting of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile.

somebody who thinks like this does not belong on the Supreme Court

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:

Yeah, obviously a Freudian slip by Joe when he made the comment.

Posts: 5234 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post