SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
So his war hero son was dirty too, eh?

From two posts up:

quote:
The deal was offered to du Pont heir Robert H. Richards IV, who had confessed to the fourth-degree rape of his 3-year-old daughter. He was spared prison time, a decision that sparked public outrage and scrutiny. Beau Biden defended the decision in 2014, citing the case's weaknesses and potential for loss at trial, but these justifications were met with skepticism, given the family's history with the du Ponts.

Doesn't surprise me a bit. I figured if they dug just a little, they would have found tons of dirt on the 'war hero.' He was a biden - of COURSE he was corrupt. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21923 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Despite all the attempts to distract the American people, with drag queens and 67 genders and claims that "white supremacy" Roll Eyes is the greatest danger to this nation, everyone is focused on reality- their compromised pocketbook, and this will be the primary factor next November, when things are even worse than they are now, and this does not bode well for the Democrats, no matter who they pull out of their ass to replace President Drool Cup:

Inflation remains top issue for voters ahead of 2024 election

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I hear all of these GenZ people crying about how they can't make ends meet on their salary because everything is SO expensive.

Well, most of you voted for this!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38221 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I hear all of these GenZ people crying about how they can't make ends meet on their salary because everything is SO expensive.

Well, most of you voted for this!

Yea, and the morons will do it again.

Awake not woke

Posts: 592 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
several good videos here:

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/...ens-america-n2389691

This editor started following James Woods on Twitter over a decade ago because of his take-no-prisoners attitude when it comes to calling stupid, horrible, terrible, ridiculous, annoying, and even evil people/candidates/policies out. Woods didn't care about making friends then, and he doesn't care about making them now.

Looks like he decided to 'assemble' posts highlighting America under Joe Biden to remind Americans what a terrible job ol' Sleepy Joe is doing. Heck, 'Biden's America' trended for a bit even.

And when you see America like this? Yeah, it's easy to see just how much Biden sucks.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
WTF????

They need to print a biden/harris translation guide so people will know what the hell they're saying.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10376 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by navyshooter:
WTF????

They need to print a biden/harris translation guide so people will know what the hell they're saying.

The translation would probably be worse.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12235 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
And now David Axelrod openly stating Biden is declining rapidly and needs to drop out from running next year.

Apparently Biden’s handlers didn’t take too kindly to this:

Biden rips ‘prick’ ex-Obama guru David Axelrod as 2024 tensions grow: report

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
WTF????

Maybe a De-Coder Ring!

Posts: 8695 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
quote:
WTF????

Maybe a De-Coder Ring!

You mean he was trying to tell us to drink our Ovaltine?

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10844 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:

You mean he was trying to tell us to drink our Ovaltine?

Hahahahahahaha.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37190 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, my. The leftists are gonna crap their Underoos. Razz

Manchin says he'd consider White House bid after declining to seek reelection to Senate

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
du Pont heir Robert H. Richards IV, who had confessed to the fourth-degree rape of his 3-year-old daughter.

Pedophilia and incest just seems to come to the surface far too often among these elites. It has not been a one off or an isolated incident for a long time. These assholes are fucking anything and anybody at will and if we knew who's who and what is truthfully going on it would be absolutely grotesque.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8620 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I haven’t watched single Biden speech, press conference, whatever until tonight.

Wow, I haven’t laughed that hard in a while. The President of the United States taking questions, except the questions are already written out for him ahead of time on 3x9 note cards. But wait, there’s more! He’s got the prewritten answers on the same cards! He standing there reading the answers off the cards. What a joke. The man will never be in another debate. He’ll be decimated by his opponents.

Posts: 11660 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go and visit the press conferences of JFK and Reagan. Enjoyable and enlghtening. Really provides a contrast. Many are on Youtube. Sample:

Posts: 17501 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
About this time, I subbed for the history teacher at my then 7th grade son’s school. He had my son’s class watching several of Ronald Reagan’s Thanksgiving speeches. The student were supposed to listen for and write down common themes and answer 10 short answer questions. Every student was impressed with Ronald Reagan. I know they’d laugh at what I watched Biden do this night.

Posts: 11660 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^
So yes, corrupt administration investigates itself - finds no wrongdoing worth pursuing. End of story.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24609 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post