SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Caught the Japanese TV news, a little earlier.

Rahm Emanuel is now the ambassador to Japan Roll Eyes

The fucking commie piece of shit!

Mad

Not gonna take bets they see that asshole for the marxist that it is and actually say something.

This nightmare movie needs to end, now.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Don’t question the Wizard.
The Five, have some good commentary in this clip.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I’m starting to think the Cigarette Smoking Man is somehow involved in this administration, at this point that wouldn’t surprise me.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Peter Doocy says Biden called him on his cell phone this evening & told him that "it's nothing personal, pal."

Hannity asked Doocy if Biden apologized, & Doocy said, "He cleared the air & I appreciated it. We had a nice call." Doocy said: "I don't need anyone to apologize to me."

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Peter D is a bigger man than Joe Biden ever has been or ever will be!

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, they certainly have a history, Doocy and Biden.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
What you did there was seen!

Hehehehe...

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Peter Doocy says Biden called him on his cell phone this evening & told him that "it's nothing personal, pal."

Using "pal" pretty much negates the rest of the apology.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
He’s not sorry for what he said. He’s sorry he got caught. Plain and simple……

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Yeah. I would've hung up on Biden's pathetic ass. After I "cleared the air", and called him a stupid son of a bitch, of course.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Please Peter, please tell us that you ended the call with "Lets Go Brandon!" and hung up....

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just the fact that this drooling shit head made yet another mess that had to be cleaned up is good enough for me. Of course he wasn't sincere. I've never heard this imbecile say anything, never read anything he's written, that was even in the ballpark of sincerity.

President Trump insulted reporters, but he did it to their face, and he had style. He was funny. Biden is just a complete phony.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Funny story here:

I go to a large, very young and very contempoary church. Worship music is loud, rock type. You get the picture.

Our church's motto is: "For Those Not Yet Here" meaning we will do everything to bring more people to Christ

At the very end of each sermon just before he dismisses us our pastor yells "Let's Go!" and the congregational response is *supposed* to be "BRING 'EM HOME!"

Well...apparently a few weeks ago a good number of people yelled "BRANDON!" Big Grin

He did make a little comment the next week before doing his call/response thing about how we are commanded by the Bible to respect those in authority and to please not do that again. He has to do that I understand, can't be alienating half the congregation but I thought it was funny.

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Only wise guys from the Northeast,particularly Philly use this term. I consider it derisive. Pally is even worse.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
"Pal" is the North's version of the South's "Bless your heart"

Biden is and has always been an asshole and a bully.

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

sure, pal

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post