SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
From a video on Youtube -

quote:
Sen. Schumer says Senate should begin confirmation hearings for Biden's Cabinet before inauguration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQJPgv4oxyA

I smell fear.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I don’t think Biden is making these choices.

I think you are correct.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
They lie about everything, Joe's injury is from anything other than playing with a dog.
I posted this in the political meme thread. Somebody photochopped Kathy Bates out and replaced her with Camel.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23209 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tomorrow's headline :

"Biden Breaks Ankle. Pelosi and Harris Fill Out 25th Amendment Paperwork."

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Do you remember Jen Psaki ? Wasn't she the one who kept saying the most stupid things every time she talked ?

Between her and Marie Harf, I'm not sure who was dumber.

That's easy: Joe Biden is dumber than both!!!!!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
They lie about everything, Joe's injury is from anything other than playing with a dog.
For an old man he seems to heal quickly.
I am impressed that in such a short time he is able to put all his weight on his foot.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^

Really, really dating myself here, is that a freakin' Beatle boot?! Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the Velcro old man shoes would be too much of a giveaway.

quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
^^^^^^^

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^^^^^

HaHa! That was exactly my first thought. Man I would have killed for a pair of those back then!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:
^^^^^^^

HaHa! That was exactly my first thought. Man I would have killed for a pair of those back then!

Actually they’re “cockroach killers:

“ The extremely pointy shoes worn by puerto ricans and russians that are used to crush cockroaches when then run into a corner; a round toe wont reach far enough into the corners apex to cause a lethal blow to the aforementioned roach.“
https://www.urbandictionary.co...rm=Cockroach-Killers

Note the Russian involvement.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Pretty safe to assume Slow Joe has long since forgotten how to tie shoelaces...

quote:
^^^^^^^

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
another Biden "what did he say ?"

Joe Biden is asked about his disagreements with Kamala Harris on certain issues:

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1334686548122591235

video at link

Posts: 19561 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
That’s been the plan President Kamala.
Look at the way Hoe shakes her head, she knows dementia Joe can only be hidden for so long.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
^^^^^^^^^
That’s been the plan President Kamala.
Look at the way Hoe shakes her head, she knows dementia Joe can only be hidden for so long.

It's the dementia. He is losing his ability to lie effectively, and is actually speaking the real truth (for a change).

And, yeah, kamala is savoring the thought of being sworn in next month. I can see the greed and ambition in her expression - joe made a HUGE verbal gaff and instead of being shocked or trying to adopt a poker face, she's thrilled the the old coot will step down soon.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you also notice on the video he says if he disagrees with b and c not that she disagrees with b and c. it will not be his policies.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Boston:
you also notice on the video he says if he disagrees with b and c not that she disagrees with b and c. it will not be his policies.

That's a great point - I missed it the first time. . .

Of course, I doubt they would be HER policies, either. Somebody is pulling their strings (and it ain't brack, either).

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Boston:

That's a great point - I missed it the first time. . .

Of course, I doubt they would be HER policies, either. Somebody is pulling their strings (and it ain't brack, either).

Nope. Their marching orders come from the globalist cabal. They’ve been salivating over destroying this country for some time now. What’s truly sickening is that around half the country is either too ignorant to see it or too stupid to care.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15557 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:. . . Their marching orders come from the globalist cabal. They’ve been salivating over destroying this country for some time now. What’s truly sickening is that around half the country is either too ignorant to see it or too stupid to care.

I think that needs a repeat. In the name of social justice/equality, globalists really seek money and power for themselves. Helping the "needy" is a ruse, they are merely pawns.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And I think of all the people that for years have been saying "I am glad I won't be around to see this country crumble". Guess what - most of us will be all here to see it unless you are unfortunately checking out in 2021.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
And I think of all the people that for years have been saying "I am glad I won't be around to see this country crumble". Guess what - most of us will be all here to see it unless you are unfortunately checking out in 2021.

I don't know how long it will take for the rule of law to crumble in this nation, but I think it has started, and will accelerate next year.