SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
When bridges don’t have weight restrictions? I’m sorry, but I thought structural weight limits were an actual thing and not just something politicians can get together and decide? Am I completely lost here, or is Potatus?

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Dunce.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Well, the "less traffic on our roads" comment explains why he doesn't give a shit about rising gas prices. Prick!!

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting to hear exactly how he and Governor Goodhair are going to get the flow of goods out of the Port of Los Angeles and onto the highways and bridges to begin with.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...hinese-intelligence/

Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer on Sunday revealed how the Biden family have profited from business with individuals “linked to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence.”

Schweizer, the author of Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win, said Biden’s son Hunter, while the elder Biden was serving as both vice president and president, was engaged in deals with individuals tied to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence. He called the Biden family’s business dealings “unprecedented.”

“One of the most startling things we uncovered is the simple fact that the Biden family, while he was vice president of the United States and continuing when he became president, received some $31 million from Chinese individuals who are linked to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence,” Schweizer outlined on Fox News Channel’s Life, Liberty & Levin.

He continued, “And these deals, which we lay out in the book, were carried out by a couple of individuals. One is a guy named Che Feng. Hunter Biden, in the Hunter Biden emails, refers to him as the Super Chairman. That’s kind of his nickname for him, and he says in one email, ‘I don’t believe in the lottery anymore, but I believe in the Super Chairman.'”

“His business partner was the vice minister at the ministry for state security,” Schweizer added. “He was in charge of, among other things, recruiting foreign nationals to spy for China. He was the head of something called the Number Eight Bureau. It doesn’t get any higher than that. These are the sorts of individuals that were striking deals with Hunter Biden. In this particular case, Che Feng happened to help a $20 million deal be secured. Another individual that helped arrange that deal is a guy named Mr. Zhao. Mr. Zhao helped with that $20 million deal. He also sent $5 million to Hunter Biden, and he sent that money from a very interesting business called Harvest Global.”

According to Schweizer, Jiao’s business partner is “the daughter of the former head of the ministry of state security.”

“This is the guy who runs the entire spy apparatus for China,” Schweizer emphasized. “Again, it does not get any higher than that.”

“And for the life of me, Mark, this is unprecedented,” he added. “I don’t know of a time in American history where the American first family has had this kind of a financial bond with a foreign intelligence service, particularly a foreign intelligence service that wants to defeat the United States in global competition.”

adding:

On the first day of its official launch, Peter Schweizer’s Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win soared to the #1 bestseller spot on both Barnes & Noble and Amazon across all book categories and genres.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I am bleeding out in the stock market. Fuck biden.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Tucker Carlson was on fire about Ukraine and America’s own border

I had planned to write a rather laborious post about the madness of the administration’s push to go to war in Ukraine (because an ignominious defeat in Afghanistan was insufficient), along with tossing in some analogies to what’s happening on America’s southern border. Then, I sat down to watch Tucker Carlson and realized that he had done the work for me. Most of what I intended to write instantly became redundant and less interesting.

So, here’s the video, which I’ll follow with a couple of comments of my own:

Regarding Ukraine, the one thing Tucker doesn’t acknowledge is that, back in the 1990s, Clinton got Ukraine to give up the nuclear weapons it had from the days of the Soviet occupation, in exchange for an American promise to protect it from Russia. We, therefore, do have some obligation to Ukraine.

The problem is that nobody ever thought we’d have to fulfill that promise. And certainly, had Trump still been in the White House, we wouldn’t have had our chit called in. The reason Russia is on Ukraine’s doorstep is that Putin fully understands that Biden is weak. We’ve reached this point of almost no good options because we are now as vulnerable as a newborn lamb being stalked by a pack of wolves.

Regarding the issue of our own border, Tucker sums it up very well. My only question—and it’s one that shows my complete ignorance about federal law and standing—is why no one has sued Biden for violating America’s border laws to the detriment of every American. Thanks to his policies, we’re less safe (cartels, drugs, criminals, diseases) and more poor (the taxpayer funds he’s expended on them plus the jobs they take from Americans). Biden’s constitutional responsibility is to enforce the laws, not to rewrite them to the point of ignoring them.

At the very least, what Biden has done strikes me as being the perfect basis for impeachment once a new, Republican-dominated Congress is seated. It just remains to be seen whether Republicans have the courage to do so and whether, if they do, people like Mitt Romney will stand up for what’s right or give Biden a pass for his truly grotesque and criminal malfeasance while in office.

https://www.americanthinker.co...icas_own_border.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
I am bleeding out in the stock market. Fuck biden.

Sorry to see it Frown

So far we've lost about 3% of our retirement account's value since in the last couple weeks or so? About 1% of that w/in the last week. <looks...> Gained back a bit over 0.75% w/in the last 24 hours.

Highly-diversified. Very conservative. Only ten or fifteen percent is invested in high-yield stuff. ​Managed by some very sharp people.

Despite our very moderate losses, I'm alarmed enough to be inclined to bring to a halt most discretionary spending. E.g.: I'll still buy replacement ammo and I've decided to replace some magazines I don't trust, but I don't think I'll be buying any more firearms. Going to re-start golf training, soon, but I won't be buying any new clubs or other golf gear. Going to maintain my gym membership, but I won't be buying any new or replacement workout gear that isn't, literally, worn out. Stuff like that.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I've been saying this all along; Joe Biden has ALWAYS been an asshole and a bully. This "kindly" grandfather image is 100% pure bullshit and he proves it almost daily in how he addresses people:

quote:

Joe Biden’s kindly uncle routine has always been a facade — he’s dangerous

By Monica Crowley
January 25, 2022
NY Post

For 50 years, Joe Biden cultivated an illusory image of being a kindly — if dimwitted — uncle: someone whose terrible politics and inappropriate malapropisms were tolerated because he said he meant well.

What a farce.

Uncle Joe — now firmly in grandfather territory — was never that guy. Long a fantasist who recounts fake stories years after they’ve been debunked, Biden was always a hit-and-run liar. He was also always a hack and a jerk, with an anger that betrays the arrogance of a corrupt elite. This week, he called Fox News reporter Peter Doocy a “stupid son of a bitch” for asking a straightforward question about rising prices. He later “cleared the air,” but if we had a dime for every time Biden acted viciously, we could afford his skyrocketing inflation.

Biden has had a long history of snapping at anyone who even mildly challenges him — and always with the same modus operandi. By spitting disgust at his questioners — raising his voice, snarling his face, shaking his head and his finger, turning his back, walking away — he often humiliated them into cowed silence, allowing him to cruise past accountability.

For a guy who promised a return to “civility” and “decency,” Biden’s true colors have become even more apparent. His maniacal outbursts and erratic conduct — yelling one moment, creepily whispering the next, for example — are more glaring, frequent and disturbing.

Before Biden insulted Doocy, he berated a different reporter for posing a question about Ukraine. Last July, he called an NBC reporter a “pain in the neck” and complained that her question wasn’t part of the announced agenda. The month before, he lashed out at a CNN reporter at a press availability, wagging his finger and yelling, “What the hell?! What do you do all the time?” When she tried to follow up, he shot back, “If you don’t understand that, you’re in the wrong business.”

In 2020, when a reporter asked if he had taken a cognitive test, Biden snapped, “That’s like saying to you, before you got on this program if you had taken a test were you taking cocaine or not. What do you think, huh? Are you a junkie?”

Last year, he avoided a question from NBC’s Savannah Guthrie by barking, “You’re saying things that you don’t know what you’re talking about! No one said that! Who said that?!” To others, he’s yelled, “Ask the right questions” and “What a stupid question,” before turning on his heel.

It’s one thing to go off witlessly on members of the press. It’s another to attack potential voters who ask perfectly legitimate questions.

In 2020, he called one voter “fat,” another “a damned liar,” and told another he was “full of s–t.” One young woman was on the receiving end of this nonsensical slap: “You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier!”
Earlier in his career, when asked what law school he’d attended, Biden blew up. “Who cares?” he spat. “I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect.”

For decades, Biden got away with this absurd faux tough-guy act. Everyone laughed it off, excusing his lies and meanness as “gaffes.” But he never should have gotten a pass because that irrational anger, innate nastiness and ruling-class pomposity are now in the Oval Office — and getting worse with his advancing age.

The presidency is the most high-pressure job in the world. All presidents have shown anger and spitefulness, but not all presidents are 79 years old.

Grandpa Joe was never a nice guy, and now he’s exceedingly dangerous.

Link

Posts: 33806 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden, the devout Catholic.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden, Traitorous fuck. Betraying America
Leaked video reveals Joe Biden’s ‘hush hush’ migrant invasion…

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Joe Biden, the devout deviant Catholic.

You spelled deviant wrong...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8883 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33806 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Jonathan Turley:

"Jen Psaki just reaffirmed that the President will only consider a black woman for the next nomination -- a threshold gender and race condition that the Court itself has found unconstitutional for schools and unlawful for private businesses."

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Who the F*CK in their right mind does this? Is he so out of it that he thinks the guy standing next to him is some lowly attendant to take his filthy face rag away and not a sitting SC Justice???

Eek

Biden gives Breyer his dirty mask!!!

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's all just theater for the masses anyway.

Posts: 107578 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

B’zactly… Look at all the embassys we’re closing, and all these nations that have the goods on Joe and Hunter Biden family crime syndicate.

Guess he really can’t hold any classification other than NFG/AMF

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Who the F*CK in their right mind does this? Is he so out of it that he thinks the guy standing next to him is some lowly attendant to take his filthy face rag away and not a sitting SC Justice???

Eek

Biden gives Breyer his dirty mask!!!
Well...I'm sure Breyer has been holding Biden's water for him for years. Might as well hold his mask, too. Just sayin'......

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post