SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
DeSantis Proposes $8 Million in Budget to Relocate Illegal Immigrants to Delaware, Martha’s Vineyard

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...2bSmqfpYcrwvtQ%3D%3D

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis set $8 million in his 2022–23 budget to transport illegal immigrants out of The Sunshine State.

He proposed the spending in the Freedom First Budget (pdf) to protect against harms resulting from illegal immigration. The spending may include the transportation of unauthorized aliens located within Florida to other states or the District of Columbia.

“In yesterday’s budget, I put in $8 million for us to be able to transport people illegally [in the United States] out of the state of Florida,” he said during a press conference on Friday.

The Republican governor listed Delaware, President Joe Biden’s hometown state, and Martha’s Vineyard, where former President Barack Obama owns a mansion, as potential destinations to relocate the illegal immigrants.

“If you sent [illegal immigrants] to Delaware or Martha’s Vineyard or some of these places, that border would be secure the next day,” he said.

The White House and The Obama Foundation didn’t respond immediately to requests for comments from The Epoch Times.

DeSantis also encouraged more counties to participate in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) 287(g) program, under which individuals who have been arrested on criminal charges and are being booked into the county jails are asked about their immigration status.

Other proposed measures to reduce the harms of illegal immigrants include listing convicted illegal aliens on a public website.

DeSantis threatened to send illegal immigrants to Delaware back in November. He said his office is looking at legal avenues after his administration alleged that about 70 flights of illegal aliens were sent to Jacksonville, Florida, after being picked up by agents along the U.S.–Mexico border.

“We’re going to get together and figure out what we can do in the immediate term to protect folks in Florida,” DeSantis told reporters, noting that his options are limited because the federal government controls the immigration policies and actions.

But “if they’re not doing that,” DeSantis added, “then clearly the state should be able to come in and provide protection, and so that’s what we’re going to be looking to do.”

“If they’re going to come here, we’ll provide buses,” DeSantis said, before proclaiming, “I will send them to Delaware.”

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
This is a case of put in the charge stations, and the cars will follow. Just kidding.

OT - Mother's debit card was stolen. As I was on the conputer transferring allthe checking balance out to another account, three charges appeared. Each charge was an attempt to charge an electric vehicle in the Netherlands.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Electric use is growing rapidly".
Not where I am. If voltage is involved at all, its in hybrids.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
So, the Buttigieg boys are now complaining they can't pay off the student loans, eh?

FoxNews link

Well, boo-bloody-hoo, gents.
I paid mine. I paid off my ex's. I paid them both ahead of time.

And you're going to complain you can't pay yours, given Pete's $220k salary? Jeepers, man, that's WAY more than I make, and WAY-WAY more than I made when I paid those loans off.

Oh, maybe just working part-time has something to do with it.... Roll Eyes

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/clip...-from-getting-worse/

Monday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports,” climate scientist Michael Mann emphasized the importance of getting President Joe Biden’s so-called “Build Back Better” agenda passed.

According to Mann, the bill, which he noted “has climate provisions that will address” the problems of deadly tornadoes such as the ones seen across the central United States over the weekend, would prevent future tornadoes from being worse.

“You know, we need to pass Build Back Better because that bill has climate provisions that will address this problem at its — you know, at its core, which is the warming of the planet due to carbon pollution and fossil fuel burning,” Mann asserted

xxxxxxxxx

and it provides 555 billion $ for phonies like "hockey stick" Michael Mann to get rich on

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So Buttigieg has digs in Traverse City. Life is hard, isnt it? Roll Eyes Do a real estate search on TC and check the prices. TC isnt the cheap seats.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/clip...-from-getting-worse/

Monday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports,” climate scientist Michael Mann emphasized the importance of getting President Joe Biden’s so-called “Build Back Better” agenda passed.

According to Mann, the bill, which he noted “has climate provisions that will address” the problems of deadly tornadoes such as the ones seen across the central United States over the weekend, would prevent future tornadoes from being worse.

“You know, we need to pass Build Back Better because that bill has climate provisions that will address this problem at its — you know, at its core, which is the warming of the planet due to carbon pollution and fossil fuel burning,” Mann asserted

xxxxxxxxx

and it provides 555 billion $ for phonies like "hockey stick" Michael Mann to get rich on

Remember when extreme cold winters and moderate summers were "weather" and the eco freaks would tell us not to confuse weather with climate? Yet every single extreme weather event gets blamed on climate change regardless if they are occuring with the same or decreased frequency.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
[url=https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12

..climate scientist Michael Mann...

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5740 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
So Buttigieg has digs in Traverse City. Life is hard, isnt it? Roll Eyes Do a real estate search on TC and check the prices. TC isnt the cheap seats.

Wow, I'm so sad. Maybe we should start a Go Fund Me for them.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8107 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Last night Tucker Carlson stated that, just over the weekend, Texas DPS officers apprehended over 3,500 people…from 39 different countries, all over the world. Apparently, border security in Texas is increasingly being handled with state resources, like DPS, and they are not turning over detainees to ICE.

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
These fucking people actually believe that they can control tornadoes by writing words down on a piece of paper and having the President sign it.

Unbelievable hubris. This is no different than ancient Mayans sacrificing children to appease the sun god or some other ignorant, imbecilic shit.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Yep, the old rule of not conflating weather and climate is no more. Covid showed these scholars the power of fear. Every weather event going forward will be a direct result of climate change.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I think they don't believe their climate BS as much as they think they can convince their retarded base to believe it so they can pass agenda items that advance Leftism in the name of climate change. Either way it's all voodoo.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Their base doesn't give a shit about climate change, they only care about free shit, I mean "social programs"

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I was listening to Michael Franzese earlier and found this interesting on corruption.
https://youtu.be/D_sUPXp3LLs?t=367

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...est-in-making-money/

Hunter Biden:

Hunter Biden has revealed the humble ethos that drives his newfound love of painting. He told Vanity Fair a recent Manhattan gallery show left him thrilled because “I wasn’t there to sell my art” and people going “wow” is its own reward.

"I wasn’t there to sell my art. I wasn’t there to talk about my art. I wasn’t there to explain myself, or explain what my art represented. All I had to do was watch people go, ‘Wow,'” the 51-year-old said.

“And I knew that that’s what they would do, not because I was overly confident about it. I’m sure some people didn’t like some paintings, or some people thought that that was too abstract, or some people thought that that was too figurative. But I didn’t care. I truly didn’t care.”

He called putting paint on canvas “the most true thing that I’ve ever done,” after previously saluting himself for his “courageous” work and business model.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
I would recommend Buttgig and his homosexual partner give a call to Dave Ramsey to help them with this financial dilemma concerning the student loan.

Posts: 5303 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post