SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
She's unqualified, she's a dilettante and she's lazy.

Theres a reason that she was one of the least popular dem prez candidates and dropped out Dec 3 2019 when there were still 6 in the race (despite conspiracy theories the Obiden machine got her to do it for future tit for tat).

quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...arris-story-n2600135

Days after news came out that Vice President Kamala Harris would be losing not only her top adviser, Symone Sanders, but two other staffers, The Washington Post ran a piece noting the departures “[reignite] questions about her leadership style—and her future ambitions.”

The article comes less than a month after CNN ran a brutal story on the “entrenched dysfunction and lack of focus” by the VP and her staff.

In the report published Saturday, WaPo details how former staffers who worked with her prior to her becoming VP, said a “consistent problem” with the Democrat is that she would “refuse to wade into briefing materials prepared by staff members, then berate employees when she appeared unprepared.”

“It’s clear that you’re not working with somebody who is willing to do the prep and the work,” one former staffer told the Post. “With Kamala you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism and also her own lack of confidence. So you’re constantly sort of propping up a bully and it’s not really clear why.”

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
As I understand it if ,la resigns, the newly appointed VP has to be approved by both houses of congress.

Without the VP vote to break the tie, Senate vote is a wash and VP seat goes unfilled untl the next election.

quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
If you are referring to Harris, "culling" how? Confused
She was elected to the office and will occupy it for another three plus years.

Do we believe that somehow the Vice President can just be fired by someone in the Democrat hierarchy?

She can't be 'fired,' per se. Not even a (real) President can force a VP to leave. The VP CAN, however, decide to resign whenever they feel like it.

I agree with MikeinNC - they (whoever the people who are REALLY in charge of the presidency right now, and it's NOT president potato) will simply and quietly ask her to resign. She will come up with some face-saving bs about white supremacy, health issues, spending time with family, racism, more white supremacy, etc, and be allowed to leave without anybody knowing all the shady crap they certainly have on her. She will be replaced with a DNC-approved alternate, who will be the DNC's REAL choice for the presidency. Then, when president potato has his final 'health crisis,' he will resign, and the new VP will take over.

There is a reason the DNC entered the TWO most spineless, gutless, and dull candidates for their 2020 run - so they could exert 100% control over both of them. For now, they both get to play pretend, act like they are in control of the Executive Branch, and get a butt-load of free travel and benefits. They will both benefit financially - book deals, plus a lot of under-the-table stuff we'll never hear about (in the media, at least).

It won't last, and this shouldn't surprise anybody who's paying attention.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Dems would feel horrible doing dirt to a woman of color in public. Dems are perfectly comfortable with ignoring women of color in private - which is why their leadership tends to be lily white and why you only see Dem politicians of color on TV when white Dems want to emphasize a point.

The Dems have no need for Kamala to resign; they're perfectly accustomed to ignoring her and working around her, and doing so allows others to take the initiative.
quote:
,la

Big Grin

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Dems would feel horrible doing dirt to a woman of color in public.

No, Dems would feel horrible being seen to doing dirt to a WoC in public.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Dems would feel horrible doing dirt to a woman of color in public. Dems are perfectly comfortable with ignoring women of color in private - which is why their leadership tends to be lily white and why you only see Dem politicians of color on TV when white Dems want to emphasize a point.

The Dems have no need for Kamala to resign; they're perfectly accustomed to ignoring her and working around her, and doing so allows others to take the initiative...

I agree, but what about 2024? Are they going to have a senile fossil (heck, that's him now) pretend to campaign along with a VP disliked by everyone?

The Dems are in a bind that is totally self-inflicted.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
^^IRT getting rid of an elected official, all you have to do is drag out the skeletons…slowly and alert the media, and she will be gone if they want to get rid of her.

I don’t know what hers are but I’m sure she has something she worries about
I respectfully disagree. She HAS no skeletons. She has been bared for the world to see. That woman has no soul, no remorse, and no ethical breach that keeps her awake at night. I'm sure she sleeps like a baby, being the whore that she is.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Attempting to remove her will cause a backlash, only and if only the Krimson Kenyan comes out from the control center and does all the media to remove and admonishes her, then maybe just maybe she’s gone. Otherwise she’s entrenched.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She is greedy and power hungry, I doubt that Kamala would resign.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Vice Presidents have long complained that the position doesn’t demand much, and the President isn’t required to include them in Executive Branch activities. There’s a story that when Johnson couldn’t go to Winston Churchill’s funeral someone suggested sending Hubert (Humphrey, the VP), and Johnson said, “Hubert who?” Truman didn’t even know about the Manhattan Project (building the A-bomb) until he was briefed after Roosevelt’s death.

It’s not like Harris can get fired or have her pay docked for not performing an extra task she’s given like solving the border situation. Lots of perks for not much effort, so why resign even if she were lazy and unambitious?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Krimson Kenyan comes out from the control center

I highly doubt that turd is pulling any strings, he might still have strings on him

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Greg Kelly just said on his News max show that he's hearing from 'high up' that Kamala has a substance abuse problem.
Maybe they're setting the stage for the way to force her out.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
Greg Kelly just said on his News max show that he's hearing from 'high up' that Kamala has a substance abuse problem.

Yeah...cock.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hammer1967
posted Hide Post
She could be doing lines on the desk in the Oval Office, she is untouchable.

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson
“Him plenty dead” Tonto

Posts: 1090 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Scars on her knees.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
If you are referring to Harris, "culling" how? Confused
She was elected to the office and will occupy it for another three plus years.

Do we believe that somehow the Vice President can just be fired by someone in the Democrat hierarchy?

By that I mean the party will ask her to step aside due to her extreme incompetence. Nobody is as aware of her incompetence as she is.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
quote:
Scars on her knees.
My bet....she has a whole closet full of blue dresses to use against a myriad of blood deficient moron politicians if the need ever arises.

Look, this woman is ignorant, lazy, and incompetent, but she's also got a bloodlust for power. She's one step away from sitting in the oval office, behind an old man who could well kick the bucket tomorrow. She's not going to resign, step down, or leave, no matter what.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
No, Dems would feel horrible being seen to doing dirt to a WoC in public.

That's the point I was making.
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
I agree, but what about 2024?

All bets are off, IMHO. You could actually read the flurry of negative media stories about her as laying the groundwork for a primary challenge she would lose if she didn't step aside graciously.

Thing is, this mess the Dems have made for themselves is comprehensive. I can't cackle about that as much as I'd like to because we had a couple of Republican "12 Dwarves"-type primaries before Trump stepped up, and Trump blew through what turned out to be 11 dwarves just by speaking clearly and having a relatively clear sense of direction. But this mess of the Dem's making looks, at this very early point, as if it would simply be a rerun of the Dem's 2020 primary. There simply isn't anyone one that side that looks like a strong candidate, and all that noise about Buttegieg replacing Harris was just the sound of the media getting bored and going through its old notes.

I guess what I'm saying is that it's still entirely possible we'll see Biden/Harris again in 2024 just because the Dems can't come together behind any other candidates and are still willing to tell themselves that Uncah Ho can be managed.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
You know, jtedescucci has a point - how in the hell did this get buried in a thread where we're bored enough to try to predict the outcome of the primary in 2024?
quote:

On the one hand, it's nice to have a horse laugh at the idiot and it's nice to see that a court can actually force him to obey the law.

On the other hand, he's already dealing himself wriggle room and giving himself an opportunity to undercut the policy - even though that won't begin to satisfy the ideologues in the Dem party.

quote:
The Biden administration is now working to end the policy in a way that would not be subject to legal challenge - including having conducted a full review of the effects of ending the program - but in the meantime in re-implementing the policy....

On Thursday the administration said the change it is making to the program to satisfy Mexico's concerns include making sure that cases are concluded within six months, opportunities for legal assistance, more information to enrollees and the exclusion of 'particularly vulnerable individuals." Those enrolled will also be offered (but not mandated) COVID-19 vaccines.(emphasis added -IC)

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
if its really our own health care plans, then why do the feds think they can call the shots?

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post