SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 621
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
We need a guy like him in the White House.
Well add your Gov. DeSantis to the list, then.

To paraphrase Sr. Drill Instructor Gunnery Sergeant Hartman..."WHAT IS THAT? WHAT THE F*** IS THAT!?!?!?!?"

And straight up, "GET THE F*** OFF MY OBSTACLE!!!!"

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:

those Soviet generals probably earned their big goofy hats by doing stuff, especially if they were from WW2. This person just checked all the boxes, beyond that they have the qualifications of a turnip.
I usually agree with your posts, but not this time; I like turnips. Cook them, mash them with butter, very tasty.

This creature (can't think of a better word to describe it) is nowhere near as good as a turnip. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. None at all. A total disgrace.

Maybe send it to Oberlin to supervise the weenie who is afraid of the cisgender men who are installing a radiator in its safe-space dormitory room.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30548 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Glorious

Smile

I am somewhat surprised that the 'letsgobrandon.com' domain has not been taken.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

https://nationalfile.com/white...ther-in-high-school/

Anti-white liberal General Mark Milley played football with transgender Health Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine in high school

Richard Levine "transitioned" in 2011 at age 54, but he had been working on transition for a few years.

How messed up are we ? Mr Rachel is a professor of pediatrics and psychiatry at the Penn State College of Medicine, and previously served as the Pennsylvania physician general from 2015 to 2017, then as secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health

Someone as disturbed as Levine should never be in charge of anything related to the Health of U.S. citizens.

Posts: 19506 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
EVERYTHING that Kurt Schlichter has written in his “Kelly Turnbull” series of books is happening before our eyes. It won’t be much longer before his “unidentified event” happens to start it all off.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Anti-white liberal General Mark Milley played football with transgender Health Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine in high school
A lot of huddling and ball catching going on together in their off time, no doubt.

Favorite topic: tight ends

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Tight ends.....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

How the crap is it on the second row of ribbons on day 1?

They all must be freebie service ribbons they all get from the USPHS, if you look at the last couple of Surgeon Generals, they all have them too and none of them served a day in uniform prior to that.

It's such a giant slap in the face to anyone who actually served their country in uniform, this is a costume IMO and nothing more. This mentally ill turd doesn't rate any of it. Red Face

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

They all must be freebie service ribbons they all get from the USPHS, if you look at the last couple of Surgeon Generals, they all have them too and none of them served a day in uniform prior to that.

It's such a giant slap in the face to anyone who actually served their country in uniform, this is a costume IMO and nothing more. This mentally ill turd doesn't rate any of it. Red Face

Here’s the “I was alive” ribbons poster for the PHS.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
EVERYTHING that Kurt Schlichter has written in his “Kelly Turnbull” series of books is happening before our eyes. It won’t be much longer before his “unidentified event” happens to start it all off.

I said the same thing a few months ago when I read Kurts first book, “Indian Country” I’m up to book four and Kurt even says in his preface that his book is not a How-to…but Jesus if it’s not prophetic.

—————————-

quote:

Even worse, the work uniform for the PHS people is the exact same uniform the USCG wears with the exception of the name tapes…their name tapes are in gold and the USCG is white lettering.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Well, wide receivers get all the glory in the NFL.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:

Well, wide receivers get all the glory in the NFL.

It's not gay if your balls don't touch.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
A lot of huddling and ball catching going on together in their off time, no doubt.

They yelled, "Go deep!"..........in the showers.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

The picture of Levine in uniform makes me want to vomit.

Liberals are destroying the image and faith in everything we used to respect.

I think it is quite intentional and coordinated.

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

The picture of Levine in uniform makes me want to vomit.

Liberals are destroying the image and faith in everything we used to respect.

I think it is quite intentional and coordinated.

Yep, they are crazy but also evil and are all taking their orders from the same source.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So this dude basically got medals for killing Grandma and Grandpa in all those PA nursing homes. Mad Mad Mad

A verse from the Bible comes to mind:

Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Everything comes out in the wash.

Even if the wash includes frilly little pink panties...

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The whole country is laughing at this fool.

"Lescoe Brandon"

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL Schools are slow on the uptake. When I was a kid they read the roll with last names first. Peter Super always got a round of laughs. The teachers were slow to catch on.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

priorities