SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The Queer Biden Administration

Doling out your tax money to promote trans madness worldwide.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/t...iden-administration/

Why is the Biden regime so obsessively preoccupied with promoting sexual deviance and transgender delusion and fantasy? Not only is it aggressively promoting “Pride” inside the United States, but it is also sending your tax dollars abroad to make sure that young Ecuadorians see their fair share of drag queens, and that Polish boys can decide they’re really girls after all. Imagine what George Washington, John Adams, or Thomas Jefferson would make of this: is this really what the republic they constructed and bequeathed to us should be spending its money on?

The Washington Free Beacon reported Friday that “the Biden administration has given nearly $4.6 million to help foreign groups promote LGBT projects like drag shows and pride parades.” This money comes from hard-working Americans who logged long hours, often at physically taxing jobs, to provide for their families, and dutifully forked over a significant percentage of their earnings to the U.S. government, which saw fit to use it to corrupt and sexualize children in other countries. This is what things have come to, and it’s likely only to get worse.

The Biden regime appears to be relentlessly committed to spreading depravity and madness all around the world. The Free Beacon reveals that your tax dollars have “helped organize pride parades in at least seven different countries, paid for drag queen shows in Ecuador, funded a Polish advocacy group that encourages puberty blockers for children with gender confusion, and sent cash to a Mexican group that markets cross-sex hormones to gender-confused individuals.”

Your money has also gone to “teach gender studies in war-torn nations like Iraq. In 2023 alone, American taxpayers have helped foot the bill for Pride Month festivities in Australia, Estonia, Slovenia, and Bosnia.” Also this year, the Biden regime “doled out nearly $800,000 for LGBT projects in nine different countries, including $300,000 for ‘Lesbians, Gays, and Bisexuals of Botswana,’ and another $45,000 for Australia ‘to welcome LGBTQIA+ people from across the globe.’”

The Free Beacon adds that “taxpayer funds have also been allocated to foreign groups pushing what many believe to be radical medical treatments for gender-confused children and adults.” A Mexican group called Impulso Trans, which promotes transgender mutilation, got ten grand to help “raise awareness and connect key stakeholders of the LGBTQ community.” The State Department gave $12,408 to a Polish organization “that provides ‘toolkits’ to help teachers promote gender ideology in school.”

Not surprisingly, you also paid for propaganda: your tax dollars funded “LGBT film and art festivals in Latvia, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, Australia, Spain, Italy, and Serbia. In 2022, $32,000 in taxpayer cash was awarded to a group in Peru so it could create an LGBT comic book. Another $25,000 was given to a group in Thailand that is pushing ‘digital empathy’ for the LGBT community.” And “in Colombia, Liberia, and Slovakia, the United States allocated thousands throughout 2022 to groups working to eliminate negative media coverage about the LGBT community. The State Department additionally sponsored LGBT film and arts festivals in South Korea, Poland, and India.”

All in all, “since 2021, the Biden administration has funded at least 84 separate LGBT advocacy projects in 55 countries, with budgets ranging from as little as $5,000 to more than $1.5 million, according to the federal government’s spending database.”

Could anyone possibly blame the people in those countries for thinking that the United States is a massively powerful agent of the destruction of individuals and families? Nor is the regime content to spread just LGBTQWTF and trans propaganda. “In addition to funding LGBT activism across the world, the administration has allocated millions to fight climate change in various countries.”

Biden’s handlers, of course, blandly assume that they’re doing a wonderful thing. The State Department insists that this money is going to create “a world that is safer and more prosperous for all.” The State Department wonks who issued this statement, however, did not bother to explain how paying for drag queens and the sexual mutilation of children will make anyone safer or more prosperous. In fact, in light of the growing backlash against the Left’s insane cultural agenda, it’s likely that these programs are actually going to make us less safe, and likely also less prosperous.

Terry Schilling of the American Principles Project explains why: “The Biden administration’s focus on these priorities, Schilling warned, is pushing foreign nations to embrace China ‘for aid rather than submit to the left’s radical ideology.’” This is simple common sense. If China is offering money to build roads and schools and hospitals, and the U.S. is offering the same, but insisting that drag queens and trans madness have to go along with it, which one would any sane person choose?

Why does it seem as if the Biden regime will embrace any and every policy that will end up weakening America?

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why does it seem as if the Biden regime will embrace any and every policy that will end up weakening America?

Anti-Christian in every way possible. They don’t give two shits about LGBT-whatever.

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
They found some of the devils dandruff at the White House. Guess who had been there....

Damn, Hunter running gator tails in the White House.

Substance found in White House library tests positive for cocaine

First son Hunter Biden, 53, who has acknowledged a prior addiction to crack cocaine, was on the White House grounds Friday before heading off to Camp David with his father for the holiday weekend.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/04/...yp&utm_medium=social

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d take a guess that much of that $4.6 million dollar$$ gets laundered and sent back to FJB (The Big Guy), his like-minded ilk and corrupt cronies (including many R’s engaged in and supporting the thieving of US Taxpayer treasure).

Posts: 3479 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Washington Free Beacon reported Friday that “the Biden administration has given nearly $4.6 million to help foreign groups promote LGBT projects like drag shows and pride parades.” This money comes from hard-working Americans who logged long hours, often at physically taxing jobs, to provide for their families, and dutifully forked over a significant percentage of their earnings to the U.S. government, which saw fit to use it to corrupt and sexualize children in other countries. This is what things have come to, and it’s likely only to get worse.

The fact that somehow Joe Biden is in the White House should not give him and the members of his administration the power to send American tax dollars abroad for insanity like this (nor should they be used in this manner here at home).

quote:
Originally written by Thomas Jefferson:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
They found some of the devils dandruff at the White House. Guess who had been there....

Damn, Hunter running gator tails in the White House.

Substance found in White House library tests positive for cocaine

First son Hunter Biden, 53, who has acknowledged a prior addiction to crack cocaine, was on the White House grounds Friday before heading off to Camp David with his father for the holiday weekend.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/04/...yp&utm_medium=social

Yeah, it is being reported that the substance is cocaine hydrochloride, a fancy medical way of saying powder coke, as opposed to freebase or crack. I guess Hunter is doing it the old fashioned way-

Another link.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-p...caine-found-n1707971

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16702 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/ed-morrisse...to-draft-119-n562425

federal Judge Terry Doughty in the Western District of Louisiana ordered the Biden administration and its executive agencies to cease any coordination with social-media companies

The injunction was a victory for the state attorneys general, who have accused the Biden administration of enabling a “sprawling federal ‘Censorship Enterprise’” to encourage tech giants to remove politically unfavorable viewpoints and speakers, and for conservatives who’ve accused the government of suppressing their speech. In their filings, the attorneys general alleged the actions amount to “the most egregious violations of the First Amendment in the history of the United States of America.”

The judge, Terry A. Doughty, has yet to make a final ruling in the case, but in the injunction, he wrote that the Republican attorneys general “have produced evidence of a massive effort by Defendants, from the White House to federal agencies, to suppress speech based on its content.”

The ruling could have critical implications for tech companies, which regularly communicate with government officials, especially during elections and emergencies, such as the coronavirus pandemic.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
regarding the WH cocaine:

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2...-in-response-n770998

a baggie of cocaine was found at the White House on Sunday, leading to an evacuation of the grounds for fear it was something more dangerous.

Even while streets were still shut down, the spin began posthaste. Most media outlets initially took the line that the baggie was found “near” the White House. Multiple reporters also described the substance as “cocaine hydrochloride,” suggesting it was the equivalent of a local anesthetic nasal spray used by (very few) dentists.

The messaging strategy was obvious. The administration and its compliant press allies wanted everything to think this substance was medical-grade and that did not originate from anyone inside the White House. Of course, “cocaine hydrochloride” does not exist in powdered form as an anesthetic, and no medical version of the drug comes in a bag. In other words, what was actually found here is just run-of-the-mill cocaine.

Now, we know where it was found. According to The Washington Post and others, the baggie was located in the White House Library.

Hunter Biden, is a notorious drug addict who was made infamous for filming himself doing crack and coke.

Hunter Biden lives at the White House and reportedly uses the library often.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

another report that wonders if Hunter is living at the WH:

https://www.newsweek.com/does-...-white-house-1810779

Although it is not clear whether the president's son officially resides there, his stays and public appearances have drawn scrutiny from Republicans.

In an op-ed for The New York Post in April, journalist Miranda Devine claimed that Hunter Biden was rumored to be living at the White House with his wife and their 3-year-old son to avoid being served with legal papers from an Arkansas mother of a child he fathered in 2018.

The child support case was resolved last week, The Associated Press reported. Hunter Biden, who was determined to be the child's father in 2020 following a DNA test, had sought to reduce his monthly child support from $20,000.

As part of the order, he agreed to give an unspecified number of his paintings to the child to keep or sell. The child's mother, Lunden Roberts, withdrew her motion for the child to have Biden's last name.

Last week, Fox reported that none of Hunter Biden's visits or extended stays at the White House from the start of his father's administration through February this year had been marked on visitor logs.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
White House cocaine mystery deepens as Secret Service says it was found in the West Wing and NOT the library: Joe and Hunter's July 4 celebrations clouded in controversy as agents try and track down who was responsible for dropping drugs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ing-NOT-library.html

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Joe and Hunter's July 4 celebrations clouded in controversy as agents try and track down who was responsible for dropping drugs

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16702 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
We all know where it came from.

As a friend of mine remarked when he saw the WH cocaine headline, once a pickle never a cucumber.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
We all know where it came from.

And some others think it is from the janitor or WH staff

There is only one obvious guy. Only one idiot stupid enough to leave it behind...

posted Hide Post
Just wonder if Hunter will be subject to drug screens as part of his sweetheart plea agreement.

would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2771 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Some nobody schlub will take one for the team quietly in a week or so, and no media will cover it all, and it will just go away.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“As part of the order, he agreed to give an unspecified number of his paintings to the child to keep or sell.”

I’ll bet she won’t get half a million for them. Maybe $100?

Posts: 772 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
The WH has an active camera in the library

Link

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Link

I got tricked by that website also:

In small print not the White House

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Link

I got tricked by that website also:

In small print not the White House

You are correct, gotta read a bit closer next time .

But I bet there is a camera in that room and the hallway....

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, if the WH staff is like most of us, someone probably forgot to charge the Arlo cameras when the battery got low...so I wouldn't count on there being video evidence.

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post